Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Picked up some antibiotics in Cherno today if a medic wants to take them off my hands. Whitelisted only please, sorry.

Picked up some antibiotics in Cherno today if a medic wants to take them off my hands. Whitelisted only please, sorry.

Hey there Medics! :)

I think the server was hacked - a bunch of people were suddenly in the air falling down to the ground. I immediatly logged out, logged in back again bleeding and unconscious.

I am somewhere east of elektro on the beach, laying half in the water. I think so, sorry that I cant provide more precise location data. Currently logged out, need a epi pen because I seem to be forever unconscious if I wait to wake up. I got epi pen and blood packs in for return if you want.

Thank you for your help!

steam account name: nilrem

There are a lot of nilrem's on Steam, lol. Add mZLY if you still need help.

Murdered last night in Starry (I will never enter that town again without sniper cover. Ever.)

Its not a big deal but I miss my pack and my silenced weapon. The community has been very generous to me so I feel bad for even asking but a spare alice (or coyote) pack, a ghillie/camo and a silenced weapon would make me a happy medic.

When I get home I will make some runs to the NWAF and see if I cant find a DMR or L85 for trade.

If I had a choice id get a CCO SD but beggers can't be choosers.

Special thanks to the guys who swooped in to help me guard my body last night... Shame the thieving prick got my stuff before I was able to get there.

THE STORY:

I was online with a fellow medic and we decided to make a quick run through starry hoping for antibiotics. The place was filled with AKs of varrying types but no good meds. As we were leaving an unseen asailant named Sam AK'd me to death then my fellow medic who was able to also kill Sam.

When I got back to my body all my stuff was there, and as I leaned down to collect it, I took an AS50 to the head... Ran back AGAIN to find my body looted save for some med supplies and a tool or two (still no compass or map)

Dying as a medic isn't that big of a deal unless you have a big bag and NVGs... which I did. With NVGs we can get to patients faster and safer on dark dead servers and the bigger the bag means the less time I have to spend in Cherno or Snipeto

WTB NEW HOSPITAL UP NORTH! grrr

EDIT: I should add, Flunkbuster hooked me up with some new NVGs so I am covered there. and Thanks to the Flying medics for flying him up to starry after he took some friendly fire to the back of the head (lol)

Edited by Scrump
  • Like 3

I was looting some military stuff in stary and It was cool. Life was good, I started hearing creepy things like growling and footsteps. An hour before this I had heard gunshots and turned to see some punk ass bandit firing at me! I didn't return fire I just ran my black ass outa there! I found myself to be hungry and decided to loot that cool looking town ahead.(stary) Considering only two people were in the server (one was me) It sounded like a good idea. I looked at the military shit and remembered I could find some good loot here :) So off I went (FUCKING STUPID IDEA) I ended up finding some kewl lookin sheeeiiiit [son] I looked at the car in front of me and just... Creamed a bit. So I got in turned the lights on and off for like 10 minutes and got out. I had my G17's flashlight on and I was about to loot the other building in front of me. I figured the car needed gas so it seems like a good idea. (Still a fucking stupid idea) All of a sudden I hear a few- no not a few a bunch- no more than that somebody was going full auto on my possition all of a sudden BOOOOOM car explodes I get in shock and I start running my black ass outa there. I get shot in the foot and amazingly I kept going and all this time the bitch who shot me is still firing!! He had a fucking MG by the sounds of it. But here I am crawling around and all of a sudden MORE GUNSHOTS. wiz wiz wizzz wiz is all I can hear and I'm shitting bricks here gais, however I did have a M4A3 and I decided die fighting!! Then my motherfucking computer crashes on me. -.- And when I log in my fucking guy is shitting bricks. Somebody come to stary and fucking epi pen me? <3

BITCH ASS NIGG SHOT MY BLACK ASS FOR REAL FUKA BTW I'm actually a 17 year old white kid. :P Trying to be black though. :) Anyways anybody near stary? I offer a reward of yummy gummy bears. And lots of cookies. <3 OH and I have a hero skin. So you get extra loving if you save me. (Cookies actually do not come in this mc.lovin' pack) P.S does not include batteries.

• Like 1

I am sad to hear that you lost the NVGs Scrump! I just want to thank you so much for saving me from dying by the NW Airfield, I really appreciate it and you were very professional about it. If you ever need anything, hook me up! If you need a primary I will gladly give you my M14 Aim.

• Like 1

We are now available to give medical help to anyone on the map. Just hop into TS and poke either me or NUKE.

Snipped big ol' story about Scrump getting his body back to save space.

This was a fun time. Flunk and I happened to be on the server and saw Scrump's death message so we popped up to ask if he needed help. I got to test out my topography skills by leading Scrump with nothing but my trusty map and his eyes and descriptions of the road from where he was, and we made it to the Stary tree line with little issue once we met up on the road. The part where Flunk got shot in the back of the head by our own friendly sniper was sad but hysterical at the same time (sorry Flunk, but you laughed too). Big thanks to Marty for heli tripping him back. Was sad that Hockey's body vanished just before he got there, but it was fun raiding Stary with you guys once we finished all the retrieval. If I'm on tonight and you need help resupplying give a yell, I'm usually hanging out in one of the SE medic rooms.

• Like 2

Looking for somebody who I can help.

I already did one rescue mission but I need another to get on the whitelist.

Would be nice if you choose me to be your next doctor ;)

I got bugged in a room full of zombies, I went from 11k blood to 3k :/

I need a blood transfusion, but....... I don't trust anyone, i've had this game for a few days and EVERY single player I have seen has tried to kill me, so i'm not just going to turn up in front of any Tom, Dick or Harry and just hope it all works out, i'll need the word of someone trustworthy in this "Coalition", I sent a PM to Dr Wasteland MD (The creator of this thread) and hopefully will get a reply soon.

I've not interacted with anyone since I started this game, so i'm not really sure how to go about a blood transfusion, but I have a few things I can pay you with, nothing amazing but a few medical supplies.

4 medics and a mercenary, sitting in a brand new chopper, eager to do some worthwhile rescues. Hit up +Ben+, Askar or Strider on Steam to apply! :)

• Like 1

I got bugged in a room full of zombies, I went from 11k blood to 3k :/

I need a blood transfusion, but....... I don't trust anyone, i've had this game for a few days and EVERY single player I have seen has tried to kill me, so i'm not just going to turn up in front of any Tom, Dick or Harry and just hope it all works out, i'll need the word of someone trustworthy in this "Coalition", I sent a PM to Dr Wasteland MD (The creator of this thread) and hopefully will get a reply soon.

I've not interacted with anyone since I started this game, so i'm not really sure how to go about a blood transfusion, but I have a few things I can pay you with, nothing amazing but a few medical supplies.

That's understandable, too many people KoS in this game. However, you can trust anyone who is a Trusted Medic (TMW) or on the Whitelist. If anybody comes to help you that's on one of those lists and kills you, write a post with his name on the forum and we will deal with them. If you lose anything valuable because of that someone here will be more than happy to help you out and give you back anything you lost and more.

If you need help, just post your location on the forum (NOT your server!) and a nearby medic will respond to you, and you can work it out with them from there.

We don't ask for payment, so you can keep whatever you were willing to give.

Medics who have died, like I said, if you lost stuff and are weapon/gear less, I will provide everything.

• Like 1

That's understandable, too many people KoS in this game. However, you can trust anyone who is a Trusted Medic (TMW) or on the Whitelist. If anybody comes to help you that's on one of those lists and kills you, write a post with his name on the forum and we will deal with them. If you lose anything valuable because of that someone here will be more than happy to help you out and give you back anything you lost and more.

If you need help, just post your location on the forum (NOT your server!) and a nearby medic will respond to you, and you can work it out with them from there.

We don't ask for payment, so you can keep whatever you were willing to give.

Well i've got some stuff that would REALLY hurt to lose, I won't even go into it haha, but anyway, i'm to the east of Zelenogorsk, if anyone could help me out i'd owe you big time.

Axz, add me on Steam. I have rescued dozens and dozens of people, and at the moment I have a chopper to lose, so there's that for mutual reassurance. :)

Axz, add me on Steam. I have rescued dozens and dozens of people, and at the moment I have a chopper to lose, so there's that for mutual reassurance. :)

I'm sorry i'm a total computer noob, how do I do that?

(I don't have skype either)

EDIT: Forget that, I worked it out.

Edited by Axz

In dire need of a blood pack, if any one is willing to help, please pm me.

i had it out with a bandit and won, (he fired first) left me with just over 1000 blood

Sent friend request, name is "CrimsonYoshi47".

In dire need of a blood pack, if any one is willing to help, please pm me.

i had it out with a bandit and won, (he fired first) left me with just over 1000 blood

What's your location? - Dont mention server though!