Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I spawned unconscious, bleeding and with a broken bone. The unconscious timer looks like it's going to take hours but the bleeding has stopped.

I'm currently in Cap Galova just west of Electro. Please let me know if you can help. I'm currently logged into the TMW teamspeak as faintpulse; my Steam name is also FaintPulse.

I've seen the glitch before, i'm pretty sure the only cure is a bullet to the head. (Had 2 other patients with the problem). I could try and come epi-pen you if you'd like though.

Steam name: Muncywolverine

Looks like a pretty slow day today. Any medics want to team up and work together? I'm pretty bored lol.

I've seen the glitch before, i'm pretty sure the only cure is a bullet to the head. (Had 2 other patients with the problem). I could try and come epi-pen you if you'd like though.

Steam name: Muncywolverine

I'll take any help I can get...including a bullet to the head if that's the only option. I just added you on Steam.

Would any of you guys mind going to Stary Sobor and giving me some morphine for a broken limb. I believe I am to the west near the large red building I am in a field. Thanks for all of your help!

Steam: el_uno_001

I'm in Balota, Any medics with a bandage? I used up 5 and wierdly none of them are working!? Blood bag would help to! :)

I just got saved by Joe Shaw, some how I got a broken leg and couldn't run. I was looking up how to fix it and found this thread, a BIG thanks to Joe and the TMW!

I'm in Balota, Any medics with a bandage? I used up 5 and wierdly none of them are working!? Blood bag would help to! :)

Sent PM.

At NW airfield barracks on 3k blood with almost no ammo anyone got time to give me a transfusion?

Currently VERY west and VERY north, setting up medi-camp.

Ready to serve the extreme NorthWest (not really my region but im here)

I will coast spawn soon to get back to my designated area.

got supplies to donate and willing to bodyguard, located 3 klicks from cherno

Any medics available nearish NWAF? I'm at 2500 blood and about 1000m east of the airfield. I have my own blood to use. All I need is a blood transfusion, if possible.

Thanks!

I'm bored and have a full set of gear on the HIVE, so I was thinking of doing a little medicking.

Any medics available nearish NWAF? I'm at 2500 blood and about 1000m east of the airfield. I have my own blood to use. All I need is a blood transfusion, if possible.

Thanks!

What server are you on, Cyborgazm?

i need help im in balota i have 200 blood (DONT ASK) and painkillers and food and water PLEASE HELP

i need help im in balota i have 200 blood (DONT ASK) and painkillers and food and water PLEASE HELP

It would help if you included the server you are on.

DO NOT INCLUDE SERVER ON THIS FORUM

Exact location: GOOD!

Server: BAD!

If you are currently bleeding, log out.

Sorry about that. Should I be asking for their Skype info instead then?

OMW to Balota, Kyle32. In game name is Christopher.

Need help in electro, currently unconcious on the second floor of the office building bleeding with around 3k blood .

Well, considering I have no idea what Kyle's in game name is, or how to get ahold of him, this is probably a bad idea. He'll probably get scared and shoot me. I don't see how this is supposed to work.

Need help in electro, currently unconcious on the second floor of the office building bleeding with around 3k blood .

Do you still need help?

You get his Steam ID or Skype info or you meet him in a teamspeak or ventrillo server.

Then you can talk. But lets just say I was a bandit and I saw that JOHN Q PATIENT was on US 2234 at the SW BARRACKS at the NWAF

and it turned out I was near by. I could easily log over, head to his locale and kill him after I kill the medic coming to save him.

So, an IM service or Voice Service is how you get the details.