Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm literally like 2min away from that spot. Which one of the two "airdest117" is you?

I need some help, I am at the Green Mountain, <8000 blood, but I've fainted and I won't make it because there are zombies eating me. Can someone save me please?

Steam: NikGamer

Edited by NikGamer

Antariauk just came to my rescue he his trully legit and will help any of you if you ever need + his a nice guy

• Like 1

Antariuk saved me and then we went to stary and I found a bunch of ammo and a spare morphine, trustable, and funny guy.

• Like 1

Hey. My little brother needs antibiotic to cure himself. If anyone wants to help please contact me (skype: pippeli poika)

What city are you closest to? I've got a bottle that's been burning a hole in my pocket. I believe I left myself just south of Zel. PM me with details.

Edited by tamshan

Bandage (i know) and a transfusion needed, I have the blood, no bandage, i've logged off so I don't die. I'm current on the outskirts of Pustoshka, outskirts at the north edge. Could really use some help...

Can jump on my MUMBLE or else steam voice, happy either way...

Edited by Darth269

It's not even enough for people to shoot me as an unarmed person, its not even enough for people to shoot instead of Role playing a robbery, now hackers have joined in on upping my Death Toll, im KIA until the lovely and kind trooper gives me a lift :3

Hey, i'm down to 3k blood so I need blood in the big red industrial house by Stary.

PM me or add me on steam:

kiaer

It's not even enough for people to shoot me as an unarmed person, its not even enough for people to shoot instead of Role playing a robbery, now hackers have joined in on upping my Death Toll, im KIA until the lovely and kind trooper gives me a lift :3

When it rains it pours. Gotta run to the store in a bit but if you need support restocking your supplies I'll be around in a couple hours.

Morning all, I'm back with a fresh respawn. Currently Elektro with limited supplies but were open for busness again. Will be able to offer food, and medical supplies to patients again when i find a larger pack. Sorry for that inconveniance but i will do my best to offer what i can spare. I'll only be able to do a few patients at a time for now also. Sry NWAF ppl... still not set to go on that treck unless i find a car.

Add me if you need assistance. Steam / Skype

Edited by Zess
  • Like 1

Now admittedly I've never met him IRL, but "lovely" ... I have my doubts ... :rolleyes:

Joe

Now admittedly I've never met him IRL, but "lovely" ... I have my doubts ... :rolleyes:

Joe

Not what you said last night

:rolleyes:

Not what you said last night

:rolleyes:

Looney, I said looney ...

Joe

• Like 1

Still bleeding out unconscious at Green Mountain, can anybody help?

Edited by NikGamer

Still bleeding out unconscious at Green Mountain, can anybody help?

On my way to someone at Balota, if you can't get help in the meantime I can be all yours in like 20-30min?

Edited by Antariuk
  • Like 1

Hi guys and gals,in need of medical assistance (again),got hit by a zombie and passed out,I'm currently in Elektro in the fire station by the church,but I'm not IN the fire station,but in the "cabin" thats in front of the fire station(did that sound confusing?)

I need someone to bandage me up,possibly give me painkillers,use an epi-pen on me and finally,give me a transfusion,I think my blood is currently at 4k-5k so it needs to be quick :P

Is that too much to ask for help?

If I can I'm willing to give something to the brave soul who tries to save me,If I happen to die,I'm asking for a another favor,if I can,I'll try return to my body and get my items back,so if the medic fails to get there in time,could you protect my corpse(lol)?

Again,I'm willing to give something in exchange,if I can.

Btw,I think I've got a blood bag in my backpack,but not sure,so bring one just in case :P

Thanks in advance!