Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just had Mobes12 come find me in Kabanino, Hot meal ,transfusion, awesome and fast, Thank you for your kindness

• Like 1

Tamshan (forum name) Ransom (ingame name) just saved my life all the way out in the lone reaches Zelenogorsk! Just like he said he would, he remembered that someone needed help in that area about 6 to 8 hours after they could log back on and low and behold! He came to my aid, thank you VERY VERY VERY much for helping this new player out who just got decent gear. Made me hope that not everybody is like the person who killed me for no reason at all when I had only a enfield

• Like 1

Just had Mobes12 come find me in Kabanino, Hot meal ,transfusion, awesome and fast, Thank you for your kindness

Anytime! Glad I could help, fairly simple mission with no trouble at all, thanks for the extra Blood Bag! Hope you have better luck with finding food next time. If not... you know where to find me!

Up in the NE region, not exactly sure where but i can relocate. Low on blood, and only getting lower, caught the zombie rot from low temp. Could use some antibiotics, blood, and perhaps a couple heat packs! Add on steam, Audemed.

Tamshan (forum name) Ransom (ingame name) just saved my life all the way out in the lone reaches Zelenogorsk! Just like he said he would, he remembered that someone needed help in that area about 6 to 8 hours after they could log back on and low and behold! He came to my aid, thank you VERY VERY VERY much for helping this new player out who just got decent gear. Made me hope that not everybody is like the person who killed me for no reason at all when I had only a enfield

No prob man, my first night rescue! Pretty fun times. Give a yell if you want to group up sometime, calling it a night tonight but me and another medic are planning on teaming up this weekend and I wouldn't turn down an extra reliable pair of eyes.

Edited by tamshan
  • Like 1

Medic going offline for the night. Will be on tomorrow night GMT-7 time zone. Take care of each other out there.

Any medic's near Gorka? Have a patient that i'm no where near, if someone's closer could you take over?

Bumpity, still need the cure for the zombierot and a transfusion, near black mountain area.

Glitched out walking to close to a rock...

Broken leg near Solnichny, and have no morphine on me.

Hello I am in Cherno and desperately need a blood transfusion. Your help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, seem to have caught the infection. I need antibiotics.

Please help! I'm in berezino, send a message on the forum if you can help :)

Several weeks ago I had a pleasant run in with Paraskies. He found his way into my clan server late one night and helped someone out. He ran into me in Stary and we got to talking about medics and medicking. I thought and still think that this is just the coolest concept and I remeber thinking that I would love to receive help from one of you guys if the need ever arose. Well my time has come. While bouncing around the northeast airfield I recieved a cheap shot to the head by a zombie. He managed to get me down to about 400 blood before I got up and riddled him with bullets. Alas my entire clan is very far away and cannot help so I thought one of you might be able to. I have the blood bag (as well as several spares which I would be more than willing to donate) and just need someone to administer it.

I'm back online, and currently near Stary. Call me if you need some help.

• Like 1

Made my day yesterday, died twice because they simply could shoot me not cos they needed something which made me sad. However when leaving Elektro to heal someone i see an explosion, now instead of running away, instead of running to loot them, i run to see if i can help.

I approach over a ridge and come under fire from an SD gun, "to be expected i tell myself" but i give this a try "Don't shoot im a medic does anyone need help!" while im being shot, and to my surprise they STOP O_0 the dude start apologising in Direct saying hes sorry and cover me while i bandage at 2000 blood they give me a blood transfusion and say there sorry again its just they cant trust anyone and then let me go on my merry way, and this makes my day ya know :P knowing that there are some people still in Dayz that dont kill you

• Like 4

And my friends are back on Teamspeak saying im a pussy and should stop helping and start shooting, oh the joy's of young friends -_-

• Like 3

Made my day yesterday, died twice because they simply could shoot me not cos they needed something which made me sad. However when leaving Elektro to heal someone i see an explosion, now instead of running away, instead of running to loot them, i run to see if i can help.

I approach over a ridge and come under fire from an SD gun, "to be expected i tell myself" but i give this a try "Don't shoot im a medic does anyone need help!" while im being shot, and to my surprise they STOP O_0 the dude start apologising in Direct saying hes sorry and cover me while i bandage at 2000 blood they give me a blood transfusion and say there sorry again its just they cant trust anyone and then let me go on my merry way, and this makes my day ya know :P knowing that there are some people still in Dayz that dont kill you

That's cool!

• Like 2

And my friends are back on Teamspeak saying im a pussy and should stop helping and start shooting, oh the joy's of young friends -_-

It isn't a Call of Duty game, the point is to survive! Some players kill for the supplies, at least that is understandable, but some people just run around killing everyone. Makes little sense.

It isn't a Call of Duty game, the point is to survive! Some players kill for the supplies, at least that is understandable, but some people just run around killing everyone. Makes little sense.

yep thats what happened to me yesterday, if someone would RP a robbery i would go along with it but simply killing me because people can, well its dragging this game down

can someone help me im sitting at <1k blood very close to the southest barracks on the nw airfield

steam: airdest117

Edited by airdest