Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Issue: broken leg and lost dreams

Steam: Agentflash

Thanks medics!

saved my life!

He was professional and caring. Thank you again e47, owe you big time!

Edited by Father Time

***URGENT***

THIS IS WHISKEY BRAVO 14, I AM PINNED DOWN AND HURT INSIDE THE NORTH-WEST AIRFIELD. I NEED IMMEDIATE SUPPORT. CURRENT STATUS IS WOUNDED, I WAS ABLE TO STOP THE BLEEDING BUT AM VERY LOW ON BLOOD. THIS IS A DANGERZONE AND I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN.. PLEASE HELP

For real though, bro lookin' for some halp, NW Airfield, need blood D:

I'm now online, and ready to move out for anyone who is in need of some treatment let me know, I can make my way to your location. Just add me on Steam / Skype.

Current Loc = Kabanino

I'm now online, and ready to move out for anyone who is in need of some treatment let me know, I can make my way to your location. Just add me on Steam / Skype.

Current Loc = Kabanino

That is like super close to me. Lets get together <3

Btw, my steam is Captnspankey, and I am NW of you in the airfield. Need some blood

Edited by Gloodizzle

Gloodizzle, I am just down the road from your location if your still in need of support.

• Like 1

I'm usually up that late and I left myself on that side of the map. I'll try and make a note to stay around or come back to that area. I'll PM you tonight around that time if I am on and we can trade details. If you don't hear from me just post again and I'm sure someone will be around to help out.

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't get off of work till 12am hence the late hour, but if you can help that'd be fantastic. Thankfully I had plenty of food/water so I'm fully healed and I had enough bullets to fight of the small horde of zombies surround my path, but at least grocery store has plenty of back-up food. I'll make sure to check back in here/PMs so we can figure it out

Gloodizzle, I am just down the road from your location if your still in need of support.

Which Zess are you there's like 9000, otherwise add me Captnspankey - SC2 avatar

Outcast if you add me on steam i can make my way to you as soon as i patch up Gloodizzle

Oh my... your right there are a lot of Zess's or variations of it... I'll change it to Medic Zess

Outcast if you add me on steam i can make my way to you as soon as i patch up Gloodizzle

Me and Outcast are on steam chat, Add me Zess because I cant find you. CaptnSpankey

Ladies and gentlemen, Bernd is back and mobile.

Map wide medical support.

Skype me and help will be on the way.

Not white list but trying to get added...will be available unitl 3:30ish PST...if anyone needs help hanging out SW part of map

reply or PM

Edited by agd4life

Please help me! I'm not logged in right now, but when I log in I will be uncounscious and bleeding with about 2500 blood. Some bandit shot me after I yelled friendly and tried to run away. I'm currently at the airfield northwest of stary. I'm in the firehouse on the second floor by the stairs. Could someone please help!?!

Please help me! I'm not logged in right now, but when I log in I will be uncounscious and bleeding with about 2500 blood. Some bandit shot me after I yelled friendly and tried to run away. I'm currently at the airfield northwest of stary. I'm in the firehouse on the second floor by the stairs. Could someone please help!?!

so you did actually got away i trough you alt+f4

Hi Guys, I am a not a Whitelisted Medic nor have have a had much interaction with any medics besides once with Trooper, I will be on later tonight around 7PST (California) and would like to provide some assistance or team up with a medic to help carry supplies, cover on the move in town, anything. It brings an aspect to this game which is noticebly missing, and that's plain Humanity. Too many people only worry about themselves and shoot first, ask later. Or ask then turn around and kill you anyway... Well if anyone would like some help I am North of Lopi and have basically 1 of all medic supplies right now. Currently looking for more, PM me here or on Steam with Coords and what you need and I will do my best to save anyone I can.

Steam name is: Mobeavenger

Thanks and Stay Safe!

-Mobes

This sounds like fun, if I'm on during that time I'll look you up. Only teamed up with another medic once before but it was a good time.

so you did actually got away i trough you alt+f4

Alt-f4? what does that do? No, I logged out when I went unconscious. I was so angry that someone shot me when I said I was friendly.... Pretty frustrated actually:(

Alt-f4? what does that do? No, I logged out when I went unconscious. I was so angry that someone shot me when I said I was friendly.... Pretty frustrated actually:(

It's an auto-close function for the active window. Kind of like using the Task Manager to force a program to close.

Dr. Wasteland and his TMW have been an inspiration to me and my friends - so we have decided to give back to the community and provide medical rescue services in EU servers (we are located at GMT+1, and typically play 19:00 to 01:00). Tonight we're on for another two hours: if you're logged on in a EU server and are in need of medical assistance, don't hesitate to skype me (diabloazul).

• Like 1

It's an auto-close function for the active window. Kind of like using the Task Manager to force a program to close.

No, I didn't do that. I did quit the game though. I was a little frustrated...

Devils Castle

Broken bones and low blood

Help me please D:

Steam Outcast1104

Aynyone available to help this patient...im on the coast and don't want to risk the run unless no one else can help.

Aynyone available to help this patient...im on the coast and don't want to risk the run unless no one else can help.

I'd be glad to help... but on European servers only.