Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Pfffft i added 3 medics on skype all told me "NO" well i still don't see an "ACTUAL RESCUE TEAM" so i guess ill just make one after i died

>This troll topic

Ben, Smack, Sya and Strider just saved my life at the Green Mountain. Really friendly and efficient. Now I believe that good people do exist in DayZ.

Glad to help. The wookiees are always watching!

I need help on the east coast near Orlovets.. got a bone broken, and i'm bleding .. also hungry all this from closing a damn door, anyone to help me ? pls :( http://steamcommunity.com/id/bekyi/

Edited by Ianu

In need of help!

Broken bones and low blood!

Crawling around at Devils Castle, help me please!

Sent you a pm. Add me on skype and identify as patient plus location

Pfffft i added 3 medics on skype all told me "NO" well i still don't see an "ACTUAL RESCUE TEAM" so i guess ill just make one after i died

>This troll topic

Kill yourself. These people are some of the only nice people in DayZ. They just give up their time to run around and save your ass. If they said no it was probably because they were busy with another patient. And don't pretend you can >greentext around here, cause you can't.

>ask for help on skype

>(No i dont feel like helping)

>seems legit

this is the kinda faker u DO NOT want you to help out, i also told him i dont have THAT good weps so thats indicades that he only "helps" to kill people

Umm,, no. Just no. He may have said he does not feel like helping, but I guarantee it's not for the reasons you assume. This guy came to save me at NWAF a week ago, and when I accidentally fell out of the helicopter, picked me up and took me back to my body. I can vouch for his awesomeness. What you need to remember, is what I'm going to tell the next guy I quoted.

>This troll topic

You have to remember, there is a difference between the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, and The Whitelist. The TMW are posted near specific areas who's "job" is to help save people. The Whitelist are freelancers, who are not obligated, and do so because they want to. That means generally longer wait times, and no garauntee you'll be saved by them. Likely they know other medics/people that could help, so it's best not to be rude.

>This troll topic

Add me on steam. We're driving around in the ambulance right now.

In need of a blood transfusion in cherno. 5k blood, I have a blood bag for use if needed.

EDIT:

Also, no broken bones. I don't need painkillers, either. I was lucky enough to find some.

Edited by fvdf

>ask for help on skype

>(No i dont feel like helping)

>seems legit

this is the kinda faker u DO NOT want you to help out, i also told him i dont have THAT good weps so thats indicades that he only "helps" to kill people

>This troll topic

First of all, Teairra is obviously not only helping people to kill them, you can see that from all the people who post here after he's helped them. Secondly, get your head out of your ass. All of the medics here are helping people because they want to. They don't have any obligation to help you. They don't have to get up as soon as 50 people call them on skype to get on the game and help every one of them. If someone doesn't want to help, then they have every right not to.

And to be honest, I wouldn't want to help an asshole like you neither. Sorry.

(Also, please PM me the link to your actual rescue team. It's great to see the idea getting so much support from people. I'm also very interested to see how your attitude translates into helping people ;))

Edited by .Trooper.
  • Like 2

We're around devils right now, driving round with the AmBlueLance

Care to make a trip to cherno?

5k blood, can supply bags. I take a lot of abuse... lol

4th medic said no too... still no signs of any actual working rescue team on dayzmod

Medic response is a privilege, not a right. The medics and their guards do this out of their own free time and help when they can, if they are busy, then the only thing you can do is sit tight and wait for one to be free. Coming back and badmouthing us because we have a lot of people to help at once is not going to get you any medical response.

• Like 1

4th medic said no too... still no signs of any actual working rescue team on dayzmod

Lad, no one is being paid to do this and we all have RL obligations ... I'm working currently and can't get in the game. Others have other obligations, and frankly I can see why they wouldn't want to help you with that attitude.

As for the medic you accused of wanted to steal your gear, the only reason he asked was to determine if it was truly a situation that would warrant a medic risking his life and the life of his other patients for someone who was relatively new and didn't have that much to lose.

At the end of the day it's OUR choice, not yours and we make that choice for any number of reasons or no reason at all.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw
  • Like 2

Care to make a trip to cherno?

5k blood, can supply bags. I take a lot of abuse... lol

Driver said...eeeh..... Like hell im driving this van into cherno :P.

So Sorry. If I was close on foot I would've gotten to you. I blame Ben, as usual.

• Like 1

Driver said...eeeh..... Like hell im driving this van into cherno :P.

So Sorry. If I was close on foot I would've gotten to you. I blame Ben, as usual.

It's fine, I might be able to move up north and meet you outside of the city. If you can't, though, it would be alright.

Kill yourself. These people are some of the only nice people in DayZ. They just give up their time to run around and save your ass. If they said no it was probably because they were busy with another patient. And don't pretend you can >greentext around here, cause you can't.

FALSE, i actually saw them helping people that asked help AFTER me..... enjoy the burn

Just wanna say thanks to Arne for response, chatting, and looking for me.

And thanks to Bernd, and Bernd's Pilot for the medical help and awesome air lift.

A+ service guys!

Just wanna say thanks to Arne for response, chatting, and looking for me.

And thanks to Bernd, and Bernd's Pilot for the medical help and awesome air lift.

A+ service guys!

Need Help.

2900 and now passed out (The weird green hour glass.)

I'm just West of Zelenogorsk.

In the corner of a barn.

Sry for that confusion on my part, hope you got out of there in good health! :)

Hello I need bandaging and blood North East of balota. http://dayzdb.com/map#6.048.124 You will be close to me if you get in the big metal industrial building. Edit:Hahaha need to add contact info. Skype or steam @ ste41k.

Edited by Ste41k

We're around devils right now, driving round with the AmBlueLance

My internet screwed and i couldnt read any other posts but mine for like 15 mins?

Also i clicked on the link theres no add option.... maybe its bugged

©Tamshan: I would say gladly but unfortunately I got sniped at the main airfield last night attempting to upgrade my gear so currently re-stocking. Kinda mad cause I lost my 24 slot backpack but oh well