Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

On my way to someone at Balota, if you can't get help in the meantime I can be all yours in like 20-30min?

Yes, that would be great.

Online and available for medical treatment in the vincinity of Berezino.

Any medics that need to restock after getting killed. I got a spare Map and NVG at the moment that I need to get rid of. Only TMW or White List please :)

In need of a blood transfusion at Stary sobor - not bleeding and I do have a blood bag. Thanks. If I get no response I'll repost tonight

Greetings there medics.

I have been looting some antibiotics from hospitals around servers, and I have 3 antibiotics on me whom I wanted to give to you guys. If there is European medic in need of supplies or any other main medic that would like to agree on a meeting place where I can give you the antibiotics, please contact me on steam.

my account name on steam is: matakes

Edited by FoxWolf45

Hi all, Medic reporting for duty for a while. I'm currently roaming around the wasteland in the AmBlueLance with Sya so if anyone needs an assist around east and north east of the map give me a shout on Steam.

• Like 1

Can someone help me? Near balota med camp, need a blood transfusion... at 1k blood. I have the blood bag and food and drink if you need it.

I got some Medical help from "Antariuk" today near Balota Air strip. He was there prompt and he helped me find a gun and gave me some medical supplies, food and a Ghillie suit :thumbsup: Thanks again Antariuk :)

Edited by b1ghas
  • Like 1

Can someone help me? Near balota med camp, need a blood transfusion... at 1k blood. I have the blood bag and food and drink if you need it.

I'm closing in on Balota but I'm not real familiar with the town or where the med camp is (or what that is). PM me for details.

• Like 1

Hi all, Medic reporting for duty for a while. I'm currently roaming around the wasteland in the AmBlueLance with Sya so if anyone needs an assist around east and north east of the map give me a shout on Steam.

I would really like a blood bag near Stary! :)

Ben, Sya, Smack and Stryder just helped me in Stary. Very friendly, i strongly recommend.

Need a bloodbag transfusion at balota airfild will jion any server.

I'm near Balota as of right now. Do you still need help?

Props for tamshan for gettin me a blood transfusion.

And props right back to you for shooting all those zombies while at super low blood. Though I thought I blood bagged you when I ducked into that container, but using 2 blood bags is way better than losing 1 patient. I need to resupply so I won't be answering any requests for a bit.

Edited by tamshan

Need Help.

2900 and now passed out (The weird green hour glass.)

I'm just West of Zelenogorsk.

In the corner of a barn.

• Like 1

I posted earlier looking for medi help, FYI, i'm sorted now. Request cancelled.

Ben, Smack, Sya and Strider just saved my life at the Green Mountain. Really friendly and efficient. Now I believe that good people do exist in DayZ.

• Like 2

Need Help.

2900 and now passed out (The weird green hour glass.)

I'm just West of Zelenogorsk.

In the corner of a barn.

Sent you a PM mate :thumbsup: