Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Accidentally did a backflip on my bike. Laying in the middle of a field with broken legs and hardly any blood. One of the funniest leg breakages I've had.

I'm just north of Mogilevka if anyone would help? :)

Edit: Nevermind, got a friend to do it. thanks anyway

Edited by what9k

Could someone come to the electro school roof and give me a blood transfusion steam name woodmister dayz name andrew server DE 242

Thank you

I was so impressed and touched by Teairra's work I had to register and make a post! He flew out to the northwest airfield to save me after an ardous journey, during the process of him transporting me to safety I accidently ejected myself and died... Do you know what he did? Flew to where I spawned, to pick me up, and take me back to my dead body! I am in debt to Teairra, and by extension all the fine medics here. I would love to help out, even if it's just gathering supplies. You fine men and women, have my beans, my sardines, and my pasta, too.

• Like 1

Howdy. I'm in the North-West airfield at the first barracks North-West of the fire station in between the hangers.

I need blood, morphine and some painkillers if you have them.

Steam name is Argent_LeRoche.

- Reposting this as i am now able to log in and be ready. Whoever is helping me just PM me on Steam and tell me which server. I lack a mic though.

I'm just outside of the Elektro power plant but can head your way and have the meds you need. PM me your steam or skype contact info and server info.

Helped me! Thanks! Good luck getting whitelisted!

• Like 1

I'll be out of action for a little while people, just got killed trying to get a Uaz working :(

Helped me! Thanks! Good luck getting whitelisted!

No problem! Second patient a total success! Oh man, so much less stressful when you don't lead 15 zeds to your patient! Exhilarating!

I need help. I am on top of the fire station in Elektro, near the church. I am surrounded by zombies. All I need is someone to give me a blood transfusion, I already have blood bags. Also, the hospital is full of other medical supplies you can go stock up on. The server is low population, there shouldn't be any risk in helping me...

I am at 3574 blood and can't see very well. I have a revolver and a lee enfield, with a Czech Backpack.

The server is US 284

Edited by Leonidous

I am on top of the fire station in Elektro

The server is US 284

Give your server AND location = Bandits easily find you and kill you.

Give your server AND location = Bandits easily find you and kill you.

Haha I just got sniped. Thanks for the advice though.

Anybody fancy mending a broken leg by the church north east of cherno? (just in the outskirts)

Anybody fancy mending a broken leg by the church north east of cherno? (just in the outskirts)

Dibs! First repeat customer!

Sigh in need of assistance again bleeding at 8k blood and have no bandages, patchup and tranfusion would be great :D near berezino

Altar mountain, need blood, bodyguards preferred as I am staking out a UAZ where my friend was shot - if any of you medics care not for the revenge kills, but to secure some of the loot stored in the broken UAZ.

*Including a Bizon + Mags, 16ish SVD Mags, FAL scoped, RGD Grenades

Edited by jwjw

Sigh in need of assistance again bleeding at 8k blood and have no bandages, patchup and tranfusion would be great :D near berezino

Hit me up on PM or Steam.

• Like 1

I am in dire need of a blood transfusion. I am close to the factory at the outskirts of elektro. I am willing to provide the blood bag and may give a little extra. :)

Edited by SixZoSeven

Sorry for off-topicness, but if any medics find an engine, please let me know. I've given up looking for one after all this time of the game trolling me!

I guess it is actually ontopic, since it'll be used to store med supplies and get to patients :P

Hi guys I would really appreciate getting this done today since I'll be afk for a week! Ingame username is "Carl". My blood is below 5k, so I'm starting to have fainting spells and I've lost hearing, so evading zombies is getting a tad difficult. I'm inside the Fire-station in Elektro (the one near the church, not the powerplant) let me know if you can do anything. I'm on East Coast time if that helps at all.

THANKS!

Edit: Have blood bag, willing to trade supplies for some extra morphine as well :)

Edited by Oorakp

Sorry for off-topicness, but if any medics find an engine, please let me know. I've given up looking for one after all this time of the game trolling me!

I guess it is actually ontopic, since it'll be used to store med supplies and get to patients :P

Silly question but did you try the docklands near Elektro? Usually I can't through a tin can without hitting one of the damn things.

Silly question but did you try the docklands near Elektro? Usually I can't through a tin can without hitting one of the damn things.

Nah. I haven't tried whole industrial places like that, just buildings here and there. If I don't find them I'll have to go somewhere like that though!

Edited by .Trooper.