Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Back in action and ready to serve. Location: NW of Elektro.

Thanks for the help! Came to me in a dangerous spot and healed me! Sucks that someone spawned on top of me and killed me lolz. Thanks though! +1 Rikku!

• Like 1

Hi there, I'm in Elektro, In a ''restaurant'' near me there like something that look like a school and a supermarket. I'm 4.5k of blood and i break a bone. If anyone could furnish these and going to help, it would be very welcome!

Anyone close to Zeleno ? I would need some morphine :/

Get on server US 438 and be inside the supermarket in zelegenogorsk.

Hi there, I'm in Elektro, In a ''restaurant'' near me there like something that look like a school and a supermarket. I'm 4.5k of blood and i break a bone. If anyone could furnish these and going to help, it would be very welcome!

I'm currently in Elektro, gathering some medical supplies and whatnot, if you're still in need of a hand send me a server and how long before you'll be on and I'll meet you and fix you up.

I'm currently in Elektro, gathering some medical supplies and whatnot, if you're still in need of a hand send me a server and how long before you'll be on and I'll meet you and fix you up.

Yes i'm still in need of medical supplies in the restaurant in front of the elektro supermarket. I'll join your server as soon as i saw your post.

Junior I sent you a message on the forums with the server name, I'm in your location now.

~Edit~

It's night time and pitch black so I'll be using a flashlight, don't worry about it.

Edited by Santaman2346

Im still in the elektro area. I have multiple blood bags. 1 pack of antibiotics epi pens an morphine shots, steaks (Sry no A1), canteens for u to drink (GIMME BACK!)

PM me your location (coordinates if you have) and your server your on.

Howdy. I'm in the North-West airfield at the first barracks North-West of the fire station in between the hangers.

I need blood, morphine and some painkillers if you have them. Don't need it ASAP but probably anytime in the next 12-24 hours would be great (ie minimum next 12)

Steam name is Argent_LeRoche.

Thanks for Santaman2346 For the quick heal, your a kind survivor out there thanks a lot mate.

As for me i'll try to go north Cherno, so if anyone need somethings there. i'll be there in 15/20 minutes!

I am near the NWAF, near the south barracks, im knocked out so i need an epi-pen and bandage my wounds and a blood bag. I have everything but the pen, msg me on slype.

Thanks for Advent1 and his friend for the great support. It´s good to know that there are not only bandidts outside but survivors like you.

Well, I'm in a bit of a problem right now. I still have my infection (saying 'still' because I have posted here often before, but a while back), which is really keeping me from trying to become a medic. So I've come up with a few options (Reason for post here is because one option is a medical request).

1. If anybody is in the NE corner of the map, I need antibiotics and probably a blood transfusion, I'm right north of Black Lake.

2. Set up a tent somewhere safe, store my valuables (Coyote backpack, AKM, assorted tool belt items), and try and get some antibiotics myself.

3. Just respawn and begin anew.

If I die in option 2/take option 3 I probably won't go back for my belongings because I would consider it cheating, as the only thing I would lose would be negative statuses, and would still have my gear (assuming I get to the body in time, of course).

So, if any medics can help me, please send me a message. However, I won't be able to play until late tomorrow/this weekend. Also, please don't offer if you don't have antibiotics, I don't want a medic getting sick for no good reason. Otherwise, if some people could help me make up my mind, I would be grateful. Thanks.

I am near the NWAF, near the south barracks, im knocked out so i need an epi-pen and bandage my wounds and a blood bag. I have everything but the pen, msg me on slype.

I can help.

Well, I'm in a bit of a problem right now. I still have my infection (saying 'still' because I have posted here often before, but a while back), which is really keeping me from trying to become a medic. So I've come up with a few options (Reason for post here is because one option is a medical request).

1. If anybody is in the NE corner of the map, I need antibiotics and probably a blood transfusion, I'm right north of Black Lake.

2. Set up a tent somewhere safe, store my valuables (Coyote backpack, AKM, assorted tool belt items), and try and get some antibiotics myself.

3. Just respawn and begin anew.

If I die in option 2/take option 3 I probably won't go back for my belongings because I would consider it cheating, as the only thing I would lose would be negative statuses, and would still have my gear (assuming I get to the body in time, of course).

So, if any medics can help me, please send me a message. However, I won't be able to play until late tomorrow/this weekend. Also, please don't offer if you don't have antibiotics, I don't want a medic getting sick for no good reason. Otherwise, if some people could help me make up my mind, I would be grateful. Thanks.

I can help you, very close by.

Hi there, I was on a server and a hacker spawned everyone into the same location in the middle of a field inbetween Drozino and Kozlovka. I managed to abandon the server just before being killed. When I joined another server I was in the middle of the field with just over 1500 health and broken legs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, I was on a server and a hacker spawned everyone into the same location in the middle of a field inbetween Drozino and Kozlovka. I managed to abandon the server just before being killed. When I joined another server I was in the middle of the field with just over 1500 health and broken legs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sure.

• Like 2

I am currently operating IVO Cherno. Might head east towards Elektro. If anyone needs help please post and and me on steam: AlphaStalker

Words cannot describe. Literally within less than 10 minutes I was back on my feet. Thanks a bunch Cereal. You have my beans.

• Like 1

Signing off.

Taking that last call just as I was logging out almost cost me the ambulance, patient I was getting antibiotics to fell off a ladder just as I pulled up, picked up her identical twin from Kamenka, outfitted her and assisted her in the burial, then took her for speed shopping, which again almost cost me the ambulance, which now sports 5 new bullet holes clustered around where my head was at the time; luckily the snipers then went for the tires, then thankfully switched to my patient running back up and jumping in (and thankfully missing again!). Tire barely held for the rest of the mad escape, burst by the time we'd cleared Electro and I'd dropped off my patient, then brushed against a tiny piece of debris just out of sight, a long hike later, and thank overpreparedness for keeping spare parts on hand, I finally got my precious back on the road and homeward bound.

And that was just the last one. Expect more tales on this channel - I know I do, so post, people involved! The AmBlueLance was on a roll again!

Distance covered: 11 jerry cans' worth.

Bloodbags administered 9, epi-pens 4, painkillers only 3, bandages 10, morphine 6, antibiotics 1 delivered but not applied, patient having succumbed to fatal fall and not minding the coughing so much anymore.

• Like 1