Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

If any medic is close to Elektro I'm in one of those (tower-like) buildings with 2500 blood and broken bones:( I was shot by sniper but managed to crawl down and waited for 10 mins with my shotgun as I thought he would come to finish me off, but now I just keep feinting all the time, would appreciate it!

Edited by Falcorn

If any medic is close to Elektro I'm in one of those (tower-like) buildings with 2500 blood and broken bones:( I was shot by sniper but managed to crawl down and waited for 10 mins with my shotgun as I thought he would come to finish me off, but now I just keep feinting all the time, would appreciate it!

I'm near Elektro and have been looking for an opportunity to get my first time helping someone, and have blood bags and morphine available. I'm not sure about where all the tower like buildings are but will do my best to find you. PM me with skype or steam info.

• Like 1

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Dr. Wasteland <drwastelandmd@gmail.com> wrote:

In order to join Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, you need to first decide

how you want to play within the organization. Do you want to be a medic,

bodyguard, or support role?

Bodyguards: Must have experience with killing people, not just zombies, in

DayZ. I don't care if you are a reformed bandit. I'm looking for mean (but

nice) motherfuckers to protect my medics. People who will literally hunt

someone down if they take down one of their friends.

I am seeking out Trusted medics to protect. Add me by skype or steam!

• Like 2

I am seeking to help some medics in exchange for a good rep post in order to get involved with the organizations logistical/supply side

I am currently operating IVO Cherno. Might head east towards Elektro. If anyone needs help please post and and me on steam: AlphaStalker

Can you give me a transfusion in Cherno? I'm in the military tents and passing out repeatedly :/.

Medic back on shift in the Northern Areas of the map (Heading to NW Airfield). Contact Info in my sig, fully stocked!

Need transfusion in the military tents in Cherno. Bandit sniper took a shot at me (succesfully) and took me to 3k blood. I got to hard cover, bandaged, and hid in the tents. Can anyone come give me a transfusion? I bled to about 2.3k blood, but if i try to escape i think i'll pass out and get feasted on by zombies.

Need transfusion in the military tents in Cherno. Bandit sniper took a shot at me (succesfully) and took me to 3k blood. I got to hard cover, bandaged, and hid in the tents. Can anyone come give me a transfusion? I bled to about 2.3k blood, but if i try to escape i think i'll pass out and get feasted on by zombies.

Damn man I left Cherno and headed North. We are enroute to Novy Sobor as soon as one of my other body guards links up with us. There should be some medics IVO Cherno that can help.

Still badly need a blood transfusion in the Cherno military tents, please help me. :/ I know Cherno is a dangerous place, i was only down here to look for a car wheel (which i found!).

Edited by Muncywolverine

I currently need blood. I was north of stary, just a little bti near the deer stands, and A firefight broke out, i did get away, but i stopped my bleeding at 1k. Can anyone get to me? I cant give coords since i dont have a GPS.

Just thanking Tamshan for helping me. He got to my building with like 20 zombies and tried to lose them by running around. But when he was hiding they started to walk in towards me and as I was at so low health they one shot me. But he stook around guarding my body. and I spawned pretty close to Elektro and got my stuff back, and even more from other places in the town, so A+ for effort :P

• Like 1

Currently north of Sosnovka near the road with less than 1k blood. I'm too scared to keep going so I came to you guys :)

Edit : I got blood bags, but no one to give me a transfusion :(

Edited by azepro

I currently need blood. I was north of stary, just a little bti near the deer stands, and A firefight broke out, i did get away, but i stopped my bleeding at 1k. Can anyone get to me? I cant give coords since i dont have a GPS.

Hey can U meet me in Stary Sobor? I am near there. Steam: AlphaStalker

Just thanking Tamshan for helping me. He got to my building with like 20 zombies and tried to lose them by running around. But when he was hiding they started to walk in towards me and as I was at so low health they one shot me. But he stook around guarding my body. and I spawned pretty close to Elektro and got my stuff back, and even more from other places in the town, so A+ for effort :P

Heh, yep. The first rescue didn't quite go as planned. I wish I remembered I had those smoke grenades. But thank goodness you spawned so close and everything worked out in the end.

Heh, yep. The first rescue didn't quite go as planned. I wish I remembered I had those smoke grenades. But thank goodness you spawned so close and everything worked out in the end.

I know this sad moments, where you are still finally quite lucky in the end. I lost one patient who was bleeding while bandaging him... he luckily spawned close to his body and got all his gear back...

• Like 2

Hey can U meet me in Stary Sobor? I am near there. Steam: AlphaStalker

Added you in steam. Please accept :D

you guys ne to become a trading group too....if you guys could only bring me a tent like you do a blood bag...lol

Still in need of a blood transfusion north of Sosnovka, Thanks in advance for quick help :D

Anyone up north-northeast who can give a transfusion? I'd like to see color again. Add me on steam: Audemed

I am lying on the ground in the town of Vyshnoye. Broken leg, 1900 blood. Would love a transplant and morphine is possible. My steam is : Tetters

I'll give server details and whatnot when added.

I'm near the Balota airfield in desperate need of a transfusion, passing out. Can anyone help?

Hey guys :)

I'm 18 from Belgium (fluid english WITH accent (rare shit)) looking for a descent squad of 3/5 players to join.

Available anytime on skype: LiquidFSB

Dayz ingame name: FunkSoulBro

Add me on Steam! LiquidFSB

Have a good week of experience in dayz which is enough to know that i need some folks to hang out with =)

Currently online for the next couple hours, looking a trustworthy zombie survival team :D

Enjoying what i see here and if its possible i'd like to join in as Sniper Overwatch if your patching someone up :)

Peace,

FSB

Big shout out to smack! saved my life and my gear :* tried helping out a newcomer and while i was giving him a gun, got absurdely raped

Need- Blood

Location- Prigorodky

Steam- iBw1nning

Pls:*

• Like 1