Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm in Elektro, at 5500 blood, broken leg with no food.

Steam ID: Cousy9

Can't seem to find you on steam, add me and I'll go save you.

http://steamcommunit...561198027193251

Hey there.

I'm currently up in green mountain (North East-ish side) with about 5500 blood. If one of the medics could head up here that'd be great.

IG Name: =MTG=Darrin6613

Steam ID: Darrin6613

I added you on steam, my friend and I are near there. We can help you out. Edited by Advent1
  • Like 1

Thanks to Advent1, I am alive and healthy! Even gave me some extra supplies.

Very kind survivor!

Thanks again Advent1!

I'm currently Just north of Electro. I'm going to head north on foot (just lost our ambulance :( ) PM me if you need assistance. Medics, that goes for you too.

I'm in the barn north of elektro with a broken leg. Help meeee!D:

I'm in the barn north of elektro with a broken leg. Help meeee!D:

Im here to help... give me a few and ill be in elektro in 10 mins.

Just out side of cherno with about 1.5k of blood left. Would greatly appreciate some medical attention from a trusty medic with his/her aid bag.

Steam ID: UndeadMerc89

Edited by UndeadMerc89

Im here to help... give me a few and ill be in elektro in 10 mins.

Can i add you on steam?

My steamname: Le'newb

I've made my way towards Stary Sobor and Novy so if anyone needs help in that area add me on steam: AlphaStalker and give me your medical status. I'll ask for exact location privately.

Still need help in the barn north of Elektro :(. Broken leg, won't make it back to camp...

I'm at Zeleno atm, but coming towards Elektro to resupply so if your willing to wait I can help you out.

Edited by Snortan

What a great idea! Just been caught out by a zombie and currently lying on road north out of Kamenka (with 1000 blood). I have no blood bags but ddo have an AKM/Revolver to happily hand over. Just like the idea of being helped by a medic :)

my steam account name is trail182.

Thanks in advance.

AAR TL;DR

Helped some people on my bicycle. Found a tractor. Found nice gear. Found motorbike. Got sniped and died while on my way to hide the tractor and log off.

Fun times in DayZ! :D

• Like 2

EDIT: Nevermind. Put the decent gear I had inside my ALICE Pack and left it inside the church. Hopefully someone will find it before it despawns. Zambies, here I come..

Edited by Joshwa
  • Like 1

What a great idea! Just been caught out by a zombie and currently lying on road north out of Kamenka (with 1000 blood). I have no blood bags but ddo have an AKM/Revolver to happily hand over. Just like the idea of being helped by a medic :)

my steam account name is trail182.

Thanks in advance.

Added you on Steam, message me there please.

Joe

Can someone help me and a friend at the Northwest Airfield? We're both bleeding and I'm at 5.5k blood while he's at 3k blood.

Edited by Bimbo

Listen I'm not a very good person for medical supplies but I do come across a lot of vehicle stuff on my travels.

If I'm in game, Steam name is Argent_LeRoche, and any medic needs something for a vehicle, anything from tyres to Main rotary shafts, let me know and I'll tell you if I come across any. I'm a mostly UK server dweller but have no bones about hoping to you.

I offer this because you guys do a bang up job and you actually need the vehicles.

Edited by Argent_LeRoche
  • Like 1

I'm at Zeleno atm, but coming towards Elektro to resupply so if your willing to wait I can help you out.

I can wait, can you come rescue me? I'll cover you as you re-supply.

I can wait, can you come rescue me? I'll cover you as you re-supply.

Sure, I'm at Kamenka helping someone as we speak, but I'll head over to Elektro after this.

Add me on Steam.

• Like 1

Drug myself to Elektro's hospital and gave myself morphine, anyone near Elektro need medical assistance?

Drug myself to Elektro's hospital and gave myself morphine, anyone near Elektro need medical assistance?

Loving your attitude mate, keep up the good work!!

This is SoulShaper2, Trusted medic of the wastleland and shattered teenager from couple hours climbing logging off for the Day

The medic has left the roo...i mean computer, good night all stay safe!

Any fellow medic close to Pustoshka? A friend of mine is having a hard time and needs a blood bag, he is at 2k and his hunger meter started blinking. He asked me for help but I'm at Berezino right now and it would take me quite some time going there and back. Anyone up for it? Would be nice if you reply here so I can send you the details.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

Many thanks to agd4life, putting up with us trying to find a server as we were having trouble doing so running across the NW Airfield blasting down scores of zombies, all for a measly steak I needed to eat.

Medic of the Month!

• Like 1