Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

{Sigh} ... I responded to a request for help "Near Zelenogorsk" on Steam, turns out he was actually SE of Drozhino. So I set off on a trek from Pavlovo to Windy Mountain. Not a huge trek but I had other things to do ... but hey, for a patient right?

So I get there ... and he's gone offline in Steam ... lovely.

And I had to drain my last water bottle ... now for the trudge back I guess.

Joe

• Like 1

Got some morphine from Joe Shaw near Kozlovka earlier today, top notch service, thanks tons.

He neglects to mention that he's my LTH ... Large Thuggish Henchman, i.e. Bodyguard who was out scrounging for us. I figured a morphine injection in return for an MP5SD was fair.

But you're very welcome. Now get back from your trip so you can guard my much more valuable (and quaking with fear) medic self.

Joe

Any fellow medic close to Pustoshka? A friend of mine is having a hard time and needs a blood bag, he is at 2k and his hunger meter started blinking. He asked me for help but I'm at Berezino right now and it would take me quite some time going there and back. Anyone up for it? Would be nice if you reply here so I can send you the details.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

I'm headed down there, he can add me on steam;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027193251/

made a skype account, anyone in south-west quadrant, I have a few medical supplies. medicinehatmactech on Skype.

Many thanks to agd4life, putting up with us trying to find a server as we were having trouble doing so running across the NW Airfield blasting down scores of zombies, all for a measly steak I needed to eat.

Medic of the Month!

Your welcome...

Well what can i say... i only discovered this group a few hours ago and within a few minutes of my post Snortan was on the case. He waited patiently while I had fun connecting to a server and then finally pinpointed my location before patching me up! Thanks again man, legend!

It's awesome what you guys are doing and its encouraging to know that there are other survivors in DayZ willing to cooperate (everyone else I've met so far in game has killed me). Keep up the sterling work!

Thanks also Joe Shaw for the msg and offer for help.

Hey guys, im famous! i just watched a Devil Dog gamers video on youtube with a couple thousand hits and guess what their intro is? there in a truck, singing, my signiture i have had since i joined the forums.....

I saw that the other day and thought of you :) I've been walking around singing it too, so, thanks for that :P

• Like 1

If anyone is in the north central area, i could use a transfuse. Presently in between grishino and gorka. Add me on Steam, Audemed.

EDIT: Closer to gorka, actually

Edited by Audemed

Dying of hunger in Pass Oreshka, approximately (92,95) on the road. From what i've read so far nobody's in the immidiate area, but if anyone logs on or wants to make the trek you can reply here or pm me with your contact info. Thanks in advance!

I need a blood transfusion at a barn Northwest of Cherno. Grid reference 0511. I'm at the northern entrance to a small barn. I have blood packs :) Please Help ! Thankyou.

I need a blood transfusion at a barn Northwest of Cherno. Grid reference 0511. I'm at the northern entrance to a small barn. I have blood packs :) Please Help ! Thankyou.

Add me on steam.

Hey Guys i need fast help i need a antibiotic for more informations send me pls a PM

I've sent you a PM regarding your location. Respond if you trust me to assist you.

Medic in Elektro area add me on steam if you need help.

Steamname : Le'newb

EDIT: Actually i need a transfusion now xD. Anyone near Ekectro wanna trade transfusions?

Edited by Muncywolverine

Im on an in the elektro-cherno area. (easy trek to cherno but in the immediate area of elektro.)

PM me if u need assistance.

blood bags

1x antibiotic

morphine

epipens

water & food

Hey i'm at balota and i really badly need a transfusion.

I'll happily part ways with something, but i really dont have much :(

Steam: Ausmala

Hey i'm at balota and i really badly need a transfusion.

I'll happily part ways with something, but i really dont have much :(

Steam: Ausmala

According to Steam, this person is a member of the "Shadows Of Chernarus" group, who are bandits. Advise.

Nvm bandit got me

ahh sry to hear that :(

anyone else need help? PM me.

• Like 1

Im at NW airfield and i need blood transfusion i know its dangerous but i really need some blood

Hi everyone,I'm requesting help AFAP!Currently I'm on the roof of the fire station in Elektro(easy to defend).

I've broken my legs and I need a morphine injector,willing to give something to the one who saves me,also,if you want,I could adventure on with you(or anyone) if needed.Add me on steam if you want the latter,or want to help with the leg :/

Im at NW airfield and i need blood transfusion i know its dangerous but i really need some blood

I got another patient there and I'm 3km away.

Add me on steam and I'll patch you up.

Hi everyone,I'm requesting help AFAP!Currently I'm on the roof of the fire station in Elektro(easy to defend).

I've broken my legs and I need a morphine injector,willing to give something to the one who saves me,also,if you want,I could adventure on with you(or anyone) if needed.Add me on steam if you want the latter,or want to help with the leg :/

I am near electro... send me a pm,or add me on Skype. have a teamspeak server we can use.