Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just posting a thanks to mikael for making it to me in time! Thanks a tonne mate :) Also thanks to terraria for earlier though i died before he got to me xD

• Like 1

Sorry for off-topicness, but if any medics find an engine, please let me know. I've given up looking for one after all this time of the game trolling me!

I guess it is actually ontopic, since it'll be used to store med supplies and get to patients :P

Try the factory on the road between Polana and Orlovets, plenty of spawn spots in the main building and a fair few outbuildings that can spawn vehicle parts.

Went their yesterday and found all the bits needed to get a car running in one go :thumbsup:

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 3

In dire need of bandage and blood transfusion. Raiding the NW military Barracks went south. I was crawling along in my lone wolf status, raiding it up and fidning nothing but trash and leftovers, someone had obviously just been there. Then I hear it, a scuffling, and a pistol shot. I hunker myself down and lean out the doorway facing toward the barracks, then I hear it. BLAUGH BLAUGH BLAUGH. I take a hit, tuck back in, lay down and roll out. I pull up and unleash hell from my m14. Head shot, four to the body on the other and survive. The zombies are sure to be coming soon, so I bandage up and prepare for what could be my last stand. I fend off the zombie horde taking a couple hits that drop me to around 3k blood, vision blurry, i pull back to the wall and bandage up again, using the last I have. I make a plan to exit out and find some meat, then the window.. the dam window. Zombie hand comes in and scratches my back. Bleeding again, no banadage, blood at 1800. Server goes down.

I'm now scared shitless to log in, requesting immediate medical assistance at Southern Military Barracks on the NW airfield, back room, can offer whatever supplies I have on me, covering fire, and one of the two guns I have on me if payment is needed. If I bleed out before you can complete the rescue, my loot is yours. Full of tools NV goggles/ Coyote Pack/Frag Grenades/ M14 Aim, G17, M16A2 acog. Plenty of amo and medical supplies.

Edited by BegForMercy

I'm near a pair of barns just west of Kozlovka (southwest part of the map). These barns are near some power lines if that helps with the location. I am in dire need of a blood transfusion after being attacked by several zombies. I have about 300 blood left after bandaging myself. I have blood for the transfusion I just need help from medical assistance team. Please reply!!!

Any medics out there need re-supply...white list or TMW only please currently half between stary and Rogovo..

PM for contact

Edited by agd4life

In dire need of bandage and blood transfusion. Raiding the NW military Barracks went south. I was crawling along in my lone wolf status, raiding it up and fidning nothing but trash and leftovers, someone had obviously just been there. Then I hear it, a scuffling, and a pistol shot. I hunker myself down and lean out the doorway facing toward the barracks, then I hear it. BLAUGH BLAUGH BLAUGH. I take a hit, tuck back in, lay down and roll out. I pull up and unleash hell from my m14. Head shot, four to the body on the other and survive. The zombies are sure to be coming soon, so I bandage up and prepare for what could be my last stand. I fend off the zombie horde taking a couple hits that drop me to around 3k blood, vision blurry, i pull back to the wall and bandage up again, using the last I have. I make a plan to exit out and find some meat, then the window.. the dam window. Zombie hand comes in and scratches my back. Bleeding again, no banadage, blood at 1800. Server goes down.

I'm now scared shitless to log in, requesting immediate medical assistance at Southern Military Barracks on the NW airfield, back room, can offer whatever supplies I have on me, covering fire, and one of the two guns I have on me if payment is needed. If I bleed out before you can complete the rescue, my loot is yours. Full of tools NV goggles/ Coyote Pack/Frag Grenades/ M14 Aim, G17, M16A2 acog. Plenty of amo and medical supplies.

I'm near you. What's your steam?

Or just PM me.

Edited by Cobalt Pete (xbow)

i can come save u lordice, add me on skype: teairra19

Thanks so much for coming and saving me. Your awesome!

I need a transfusion in Elektro, got hit from a zombie from behind and knocked me out long enough for it to do enough damage to me

Steam: Keg0412

Edited by Reddot44

I'm signing off for an hour or two, need to restock my supplies and try to repair an UAZ. .Trooper., if you want I can look for some engine parts for you as well.

Stay safe out there and keep rolling!

Edited by MikaelM

i need a medic, im at 8k blood and my food and drinks are flashing red. im also bleeding... im in grishino is anyone can help !

I'm in a similar situation. If your in the barracks between the two hangers on the northeren side of the airfield we might be able to work something out if you have enough medical supplies on you.

This may sound callous, Derek, but a medic may not be what you need in that instance. What you need is to acquire food and drink, which is an essential part of the basic gameplay cycle. ;)

Cooked meat regenerates 800 blood per consumed steak, find yourself a boar, goat, sheep or cow and you'll be back at full health.

From a pedagogical standpoint, telling you to learn to fend for yourself should be the kinder thing here, rather than encouraging you to be dependent on the goodwill of others.

Now if, however, you were to go break a leg, and thus become less easily able to fend for yourself, I'd volunteer help, even though the consideration may persist that it might be in your own best interest to take a couple of the harsh lessons this game throws at you, learn from them, and become more adept at the game thereby, and thus enjoying it more too.

Edited by sya
  • Like 1

I'm available, I'll go anywhere in the West and other places, I'd prefer to not have to cycle to the other side of the map :P

Also I'm not going to Cherno, Elektro, Stary tents or NWAF. Sorry!

I'm in a similar situation. If your in the barracks between the two hangers on the northeren side of the airfield we might be able to work something out if you have enough medical supplies on you.

I've got bloodbags and the like, but I got 0 bandaids. I'm at the south barracks.

I've got bloodbags and the like, but I got 0 bandaids. I'm at the south barracks.

I've got a few bandages but no bloodbacks and a broken leg. I don't think this is going to work then as I'm in the North barracks and trying to crawl across the airfield on low blood is a death wish for me.

Sorry.

I'm getting help from someone else atm. If you're not bleeding, log onto US 170 in a bit, I'll come help ya out.

Thanks to Teairra I can now loot the NW Airfield ! He gave me his LAST food and drink and a blood transfusion to save my life ! Thanks so much Teairra !!

Fair enough. I'm a european player so my connection will be a bit laggy and give me a heads up when your coming in.

Steam name is Argent_LeRoche