Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Medical assistance needed for me and my buddy. He's at 200 blood, and we've had no luck shambling around looking for an animal. I'm currently near 5k and we are running out of supplies. I don't know exactly where we are, except my GPS reads 058097. I have a few weapons/ammo I can trade for assistance.

dynameaux is steam name.

North of Nadezdhino apparently.

Edited by mburch2

Might sound stupid but I'm in Solnichny, bleeding out, I have 4000 blood left and no bandages. Worst part is I'm still on my home server which hasn't updated. It's still 1.7.1.5. Is there anyone still on 1.7.1.5 that can help me? I have an MP5SD you can have for payment!

Might sound stupid but I'm in Solnichny, bleeding out, I have 4000 blood left and no bandages. Worst part is I'm still on my home server which hasn't updated. It's still 1.7.1.5. Is there anyone still on 1.7.1.5 that can help me? I have an MP5SD you can have for payment!

were you attacked and you alt f4'd? why aren't you on 1.7.2.3?

Medical assistance needed for me and my buddy. He's at 200 blood, and we've had no luck shambling around looking for an animal. I'm currently near 5k and we are running out of supplies. I don't know exactly where we are, except my GPS reads 058097. I have a few weapons/ammo I can trade for assistance.

dynameaux is steam name.

Piling into our tent and going to sleep for the night. Will try again tomorrow.

dynameaux is steam name.

Do you have any matches?

No, I don't disconnect from combat, be it PVP or PVE. I passed out while running from zombies (due to the fact I had injured myself moments before). I killed all the zeds on me then I logged out. I'm not on 1.7.2.3 because this server is my clan's home server, and it's on 1.7.1.5. That's where we've been playing and storing all of our gear, so we've been waiting to update until our server updates as well. I'd have no problem updating to 1.7.2.3 just to get fixed up by someone here, but I'm wearing a ghillie and am concerned I'll lose everything if I join a 1.7.2.3 server while wearing it. I can wait until tomorrow for a clanmate to come online, but I still wanted to play a bit tonight.

Bumble is on his way to me right now! This thread and these people are life savers...literally! I started this life with 200 blood and bounced back to having several tents some NVGs and a assortment of weapons! I owe you guys one!!!

i got shot and down to 185 blood, then i asked a medic to help. After 15 mins, i am up on my feet again, thanks for the assist!

Crispyglock, GhostStalker, was a pleasure to meet you. Can't believe you guys actually lived with blood at 200/185. They usually tag me in the head first shot. :x

Anyone else in need of medical aid is welcome to fill out an easy form and the eyes at RMG will see it. We are lucky number 13 on the whitelist!

Edited by Bumble - RMG MEDIC!
  • Like 1

i hate people like that! you guys are giving up your time and effor tto help and then these scum come and ruin it for anyone else who may need it in the future.

i for one will be willing to run interference for any medic if they so require. what you guys do is honourable and what the bandits are considering doing is just low down and dirty and makes me feel ashamed to be apart of human kind. when did people start loosing their humanity and caring about themselves. i think its time the survivors took back the maps and wiped out the bandits and put the fear back into them. i think i am gonna start calling my Hatchet "FEAR" and aim it at every single one of their kneecaps

Edited by Charlieraf

The idea that people actually want to group up and assault charitable groups >:( So, where does this put us my fellow men of medicine? The OP linked to a thread started by one of our fellow medics and it also heavily implies that the group will be targeting anyone who provides medical support to anyone.

EDIT: I will not be able to take any requests for the next few weeks. Just a heads up.

Edited by kalskirata

No, I don't disconnect from combat, be it PVP or PVE. I passed out while running from zombies (due to the fact I had injured myself moments before). I killed all the zeds on me then I logged out. I'm not on 1.7.2.3 because this server is my clan's home server, and it's on 1.7.1.5. That's where we've been playing and storing all of our gear, so we've been waiting to update until our server updates as well. I'd have no problem updating to 1.7.2.3 just to get fixed up by someone here, but I'm wearing a ghillie and am concerned I'll lose everything if I join a 1.7.2.3 server while wearing it. I can wait until tomorrow for a clanmate to come online, but I still wanted to play a bit tonight.

So my original statement isn't wrong then. You were attacked and even though you killed your attackers (the zombies) you quit out before you bled to death. Isn't this more or less the same thing? I can see why bandage requests may be frowned upon.

Edited by dcjoker

well ... this goes out to DR WASTELAND himself.

Im really glad that the whitelist ist beeing updated.

Its also nice that you put on dcjoker , cause he is a really nice guy a quicklearning player and surely a passionate medic.

Whati dont understand (and therefore dont like) is that me and two of my friends are not on the whitelist still.

ALLTHOUGH dcJoker was MY first patient. I did attend to both meetings , Drwasteland was my 3. patient ....handed out an M14 to a fellow medic.

I sent 2 PMs , tried to contact u on steam ... gave u my contact on skype etc

Friend of mine has a "medicfinder-webside" still on the hold because we wait for your response ...

im really sry , but i feel like you (DR.Wasteland) have a personal anger against me .... i cant help ... all signs are pointing this direction.

I beg all people in this thread which i allready helped inany way ... please post again a "thank you" in this thread to show wasteland that im serious about that.

Despite all that - i dont stop helping folks... its what i like to do ...allthough it would be much more efficient if we could take the next step

Shame on me, but i again need your help. Didn't have so much luck this time. Since i don't find any animals since hours, i'm low on blood (3k ?). And my leg is my broken so i need morphine, that's more important.

Any medics available ? I'm in the mid-west (?), green mountain, and i could crawl to any next place you like.

Thanks guys !

Shame on me, but i again need your help. Didn't have so much luck this time. Since i don't find any animals since hours, i'm low on blood (3k ?). And my leg is my broken so i need morphine, that's more important.

Any medics available ? I'm in the mid-west (?), green mountain, and i could crawl to any next place you like.

Thanks guys !

I can come to green mountain soon. Atm I'm in zelenogorsk

Edit: Which version of the beta patch do you have?

Edited by .Trooper.

Thanks Trooper,

I guess we need to be on a specific Server ?

Edit: I'm not aware of any beta patch, AO is fully patched: v. 1.60.87580

Edited by gambla

Edit: I'm not aware of any beta patch, AO is fully patched: v. 1.60.87580

I suppose you're using SixLauncher, in which case I *think* you have the latest one, 95054?

Yes, i'm using Six Launcher. Can't see the patch number anywhere ? :(

I entered Elektro to help gather supplies for a starving friend. As I passed by the hospital I was shot repeatedly by a bandit. I managed to crawl/roll out of the way and stabilize myself with bandages and used morphine to cure my broken bones. Afterwords I ran to the mountains and ate meat until I was back up to 6000BP, but he found and shot me 2-3 more times. I managed to run and escape but a zombie hit me, dropping me down to 1012 BP. I gunned down the zombie, used another bandage to stabalize but I'm sitting on broken legs as well as passing out every few seconds due to my blood level. I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

I'm a safe distance northeast of elektro at the "fork" in the road. Once I get a message over steam/skype or here I'll tell you server+help guide you to me if need be.

Immediate Medical Attention is needed!

IGN: Keylime314 on all 3 communications

UPDATE!

Managed to kill a few animals and stabalize my BP, but I'm still cripple. Need assistance badly, same area

Edited by Keylime314

Yes, i'm using Six Launcher. Can't see the patch number anywhere ? :(

Sorry for the wait, trying to update atm.

Ok, no prob, i'm on standby. :)

You got a reply, thanks.

Starving to death, on 1400 blood, loosing consciousness. No goars or cows for hours and hours... :(

Edited by gambla

You got a reply, thanks.

Starving to death, on 1400 blood, loosing consciousness. No goars or cows for hours and hours... :(

I'm on my way... But I have no food :/ I had to go into the supermarket since I was starving and found one can of beans :|

I'm dead. Had to crawl 100 m to shoot a goar, Food blinking. Back into the forrest for a wood pile, loosing blood every second. Was about to lit the fire when time ran out...

Can you pick up my gear, so it's not wasted ? I'd like to see that you Medics get it all. :)