Ander (DayZ)

Arma2 patch build 94997 now running on some servers

how do i post a new thread?? i died in the game and i need help because when i join back in, the hourglass pops up and goes down REALLY SLOW, so slow that i waited half an hour and its still 3/4 full.

how do i post a new thread?? i died in the game and i need help because when i join back in, the hourglass pops up and goes down REALLY SLOW, so slow that i waited half an hour and its still 3/4 full.

'Start new topic' button in top right corner of the page

I see that 95054 is out, anyone try it yet?

In 'Jacques' post he lists a way to install 94997,etc... is it ok to download 95054 and still follow his instructions with this newer version?

Edited by kozzy

There are two versions of it, RC#2 and 'plain' 95054.

I wonder what the difference is?

Edited by Max Planck

I can not download any pacth because it is asking all the time for an user/ password.

I have the ARMA2_OA_Build_94945 and last Battleyes, but does not work in any server.

I used UnInstallBE.exe and then the Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA.exe v2.0.2.0

We are currently using in on ZA2. It seems to be working fine, the Battleye problem has been resolved (Not updating when joining the a beta server) Loading times are fast and server sync good. Some players have reported that their tents are gone though, has anyone else had this problem?

In 'Jacques' post he lists a way to install 94997,etc... is it ok to download 95054 and still follow his instructions with this newer version?

I did, it works great!

If the FTP is asking for a username and password you can download the beta from the Gamefront mirror, here.

Could someone explain me the difference between the 95054 beta patch and the 95054 RC#2 patch?

I don't know if this is it, but here it goes. If you have Steam Version and install the beta version (9.5Mb) it will not affect your original steam version, if you install the patch (+/- 160 Mb) it updates the stem version of the game.

At least that's what happened to me.

• Like 1

"....the difference between the 95054 beta patch and the 95054 RC#2 patch...."

Same same but different......Same shit but at bistudio they call it Release Candidate#2.....at arma they dont mention "release candidate" they just call it latest beta patch....

ok great. Installing this made my game load without sounds each time. When trying to revert I apparently broke my game and I get a BEclient.dll crash each time I try to join a server. So just a word of warning, installing this might break your game.

Edited by LeYuno

"....the difference between the 95054 beta patch and the 95054 RC#2 patch...."

Same same but different......Same shit but at bistudio they call it Release Candidate#2.....at arma they dont mention "release candidate" they just call it latest beta patch....

On the BI forum there are links to both, they each have a separate thread.

On the BI forum there are links to both, they each have a separate thread.

Link me please....

ok great. Installing this made my game load without sounds each time. When trying to revert I apparently broke my game and I get a BEclient.dll crash each time I try to join a server. So just a word of warning, installing this might break your game.

If you get into a game, and have no sound, or debug window, then you and server are running different versions.. please see above for my rant about admins not updating their server descriptions..

If the FTP is asking for a username and password you can download the beta from the Gamefront mirror, here.

155MB of beta?!! The last one was only 8,55MB.

Is "ARMA2OA_Patch_1_61-RC2.zip" the "ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip" ?

Edit:

yes, it is. ARMA 2: OA 1.61 (Release Candidate #2) build 95054.

Thanks a lot people!

Update again: ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip is working again and it is only 9,6 MB.

Edited by sa1vi

Actually I just found out that if it asks for username and password to press cancel and it will take you to a blank page. Then it F5 to refresh and wait a minute it should ask where to save the file too.

Actually I just found out that if it asks for username and password to press cancel and it will take you to a blank page. Then it F5 to refresh and wait a minute it should ask where to save the file too.

Thanks, works for me!

Is it possible to have the complete procedure to correctely rollback to 94876?

I think I fucked up my game becase of new Battleye .dll.

Thanks.

Goodbye.