rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Anyone have a different download mirror for the 94876 beta patch? The offiicial one doesn't work for me

Suddenly I am getting asked for a username and password to download the Beta files from BI. That sure wasn't happening before. :(

I'm also experiencing the pulsing screen, when I can get on a server that is. Heh.

Also, the mirrors listed on the DayZmod.com site haven't been updated, and the torrent link still points to 1.7.2 instead of 1.7.2.2

*repeats mantra - just alpha....just alpha....*

Suddenly I am getting asked for a username and password to download the Beta files from BI. That sure wasn't happening before. :(

I managed to download it now, when it asks for password and username just press "Log on" a couple of times and it worked

Well I finally managed to get on one server and was then immediately raped by like ten zombies.

Anyone having trouble downloading the beta patches, when the text box appears asking for name and password, uncheck the "sign in as anonymous" box, and you should be good to go.

Well I finally managed to get on one server and was then immediately raped by like ten zombies.

VIDEO PL0X

Game worked fine before I updated, now all I get is a slowly pulsating screen...

same here wtf

Yep, 1.7.2.2 is broken. The screen fades to black and then flashes back to normal about every 5 seconds. Rollback to 2.1

I managed to download it now, when it asks for password and username just press "Log on" a couple of times and it worked

Well guess I'll try again later - that didn't work for me and the server is sending no data. I imagine it's getting slammed right now by a couple hundred thousand users. :P

Pulsing screen is a non starter. Tried rolling back to 1.7.1.5 again but that's a no go as well.

*just an alpha, just an alpha*

Think I'll go see what that big glowing disk in the sky is about for a couple of hours. Maybe things will be better later.

same here wtf

Same here.

I THINK MY GUY IS GOING BLIND.

Edited by bluerising

Yep, 1.7.2.2 is broken. The screen fades to black and then flashes back to normal about every 5 seconds. Rollback to 2.1

that happend only if you join a server with wrong server version.

and to topic a friend of me logs in with 1.7.2.2 and he spawns on the coast without his gear.

Edited by TheTrueOgre

Thats normal if too many connections are going to the FTP server, its basically bandwidth / user throttling.

Everythig works fine for me in 1.7.2.2. And the zombie agro is good now. I could croutch-run pretty close to the zombies again :)

For the people. Complaining about thermals and shit... This is not an Mmo it's a simulator there is no such thing as an overpowered gun. Each gun has its pros and cons. L85 has thermal easy., easy to spot stuff but it is not a good sniper rifle , it doesn't have the range or stopping power as any of the other snipers. I think all arms weapons should be placed it. Like I said it is a simulator.

It is a weapon that doesn't fit this game/mod ... it's like saying: let's introduce the tanks or even nukes .. they are vehicles and weapons after all, but they will heavily unbalance the game, this is why i hope the L85A2 will stay out.

PS: before you reply i had the weapon (pre 1.7.2) and i admit it was OP, especially when played in team: two guys with thermal to spot players and others to snipe em.. almost unbeatable.

Edited by WalkerDown

Everythig works fine for me in 1.7.2.2.

It doesn't. I can't get any raw meat off animals.

for the life of me can't figure out what's the point of limiting the maximum users on the ftp... better cap the download speed than limit user count.

Because an FTP server is great for overloading a connection. By limiting the amount of simultaneous connections, Bohemia makes sure the FTP server won't explode. Would you prefer it that the server goes down completely for every new beta patch / update?

Game worked fine before I updated, now all I get is a slowly pulsating screen...

Same here, the screen just slowly flashes black then back to normal. I've done a search, any fixes?

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

jay-me i don´t know but i have a problem that when i join a game there is only a message Wait for Host. Please answer

Same here, the screen just slowly flashes black then back to normal. I've done a search, any fixes?

The same pulsating when you need to take painkillers/morphine?

Exact same problem, its the reason i came here to look for a solution.

The Screen goes completely black and fades in for about 2-3 seconds of visibility.

Edited by UKJameZ