rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Just updated.

Screen seems to pitch black after a few seconds, a few seconds more and it returns.. only to fade away again.

• Like 1

Everythig works fine for me in 1.7.2.2

not really some of my friends log in and and all there gear is gone!

Is it possible to download the update without 6-launcher?

I just use Six Launcher to update and launch it manually. I think people are being slow to update their servers to 1.7.2.2 and that's what's causing problems. I get screen that flashes black. All the 1.7.2.2 servers I see are pretty damn full.

Does your character reset upon applying the new 1.7.2.2 ? it did for me and im not sure if it's supposed to be like that since i saw other players with military weaponry within 20 minutes after the server was created for 1.7.2.2

Is it me or do the patches keep getting worse?

This was posted in the other thread maybe its the cause

Server owners having the fade to black issue need to update to 1.7.2.2 via six updater then move their dayz_anim and dayz_code files into their servers. Only way you can get the 2 files.

the servers are all over the place with the versions they're claiming to be using

it's supposed to be v1.7.2.2/Beta 94867 (right?)

I see:

v1.7.2.3/Beta 94700

v1.7.2.2/Beta 94700

v1.7.2.5/Beta 93965

v1.7.2.2/Beta 94444

you got versions that don't exist and a bunch running the wrong beta. I'm sure this causes a lot of the problems...

Hi, I have the same problem with losing all your gear whilst logging in, I had just about everything to survive with and now vanished :(! please fix this!

Me and a friend updated with Six Launcher and are no longer able to join servers. Only maybe 30 servers, most full, the ones we tried to join, both of us tried 2, and it just sits at Waiting for host.

Can someone link the patch right before this? I can't seem to find the files. Need to rollback.

Rocket told and warned us that there will be desasters and problems.

But at the end there will be an awesome mod.

And seriously,

it's fuckin FREE!

So calm down, Rocket and his team will make it...

Just updated.

Screen seems to pitch black after a few seconds, a few seconds more and it returns.. only to fade away again.

that means you are on a server with a different version.

There are only like 50 servers that have the new patch for 1.7.2.2 just give it time and the rest will update

There are only like 50 servers that have the new patch for 1.7.2.2 just give it time and the rest will update

there's not even an official thread yet

I am still waiting on the Aus hosts to update, dammit wake up and get ur servers to 1.7.2.2 :D

Why does it matter how many servers have it? You can't even get into game because it's waiting for host. Is that because servers are all updating or something? I'm confused if the patch is already broken.

I'm on a server just fine right now, I've been playing for a good ten to fifteen minutes now.

i already see 3 servers with 1.7.2.3!!!! WHAT!!! 1.7.2.2 JUST came out TODAY!!

/mind exploded

there's not even an official thread yet

Right. I won't be doing anything until there is one. Not sure what the deal is, but afaik there hasn't been an update release without one.

Can we wear our Ghillie / Camo outfits safely, now?

Can someone please just clarify what version of the mod and which beta patch we're supposed to be running?

Beta patch 94945 is the latest on the beta site but I see very little mention of it anywhere. Are we supposed to be on v1.7.2.1 or v1.7.2.2?