rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Always get stuck in a rainy field and can't move. All people on that server had the same problem or stuck in the char creation screen. Tried several with the new update with no luck and it seems that I'm not the only one. Many servers have a ping of 9999 and I didn't have this problems with the earlier one.

StrangeMatt download the six launcher. it will auto update when updates are available

Guys' date=' the L85 has been removed as of 1.7.2

[/quote']

Sure it did. *NOT*

I have a server, and some people are joining just fine, while others just get stuck at loading.

Seems like people can join right after a server restart.

It's updated to 1.7.2/B94444, the few times i managed to join, i was invis.

Before the update i was on my way back from debug wilderness, having lost all my gear when i spawned there, except the ghillie i was wearing.

[/quote']

Sure it did. *NOT*

Is there any proof or official word for either version -.-

I think this patch has corrupted my arma 2 profile as the Armoury list is fragmented. Selecting different categories inside the Armoury no longer works. It just provides a long alphabetical list.

waiting for character to create.. for fuck sake.. it's the same thing everytime an update comes out.. fix it.

waiting for character to create.. for fuck sake.. it's the same thing everytime an update comes out.. fix it.

Me too

[/quote']

You have an official statement?

Nope.

I hope it did tbh. Had 3 of those in my time and they are waaaaay to OP.

[/quote']

You have an official statement?

Nope.

I hope it did tbh. Had 3 of those in my time and they are waaaaay to OP.

Cool story bro. No changelog notes, so it's safe to assume it is still there.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I downloaded the files and then noticed everyone having trouble here, on the forums.

So I decided to not try to connect and just wait.

So far, I have been having a pretty good afternoon and will be playing something else with my fiancée.

I will be trying tomorrow.

I can log in my server and join the game just fine. My character is visible in 1st person, invisible in 3rd person.

Apparently Vipeax confirmed the removal of the L85s in a stream session. Looking for confirmation but assume for now that it was intentional.

My ghuillie suit went and evaporated on me upon update... i noticed in first server i joined i seemed to have gloves on, so i switched server to one with third person, so i could have a nosey at my character... and im back in civies. (such is life, just one lil issue that has effected me.)

yyup, stuck at character creation. when I tried to respawn, for moment I saw that my character was in debug field, fell down and then the server scoreboard appeared, after that I was thrown back at loading screen after I disconnected to lobby and tried to come back.

Apparently Vipeax confirmed the removal of the L85s in a stream session. Looking for confirmation but assume for now that it was intentional.

Gotta love changelogs that accurately reflect changes.

Who the f is Vipeax?

Ok I was crawling past a monkey zed and I agroed a walker a good deal away from me while I was in grass crawling.Something else I noticed is that he seemed to be able to run up the hill I was forced to walk speed on.Is this new?I mean that was my only way to escape but now they can run up steep banks.Could all be on my side so I'll retest.

It seems I can connect to my servers once, but once I disconnect, I cannot reconnect to the server again. I get stuck at the "Waiting for character to create screen"

So there must be some server/hive issues going on with this patch.

I think this patch has corrupted my arma 2 profile as the Armoury list is fragmented. Selecting different categories inside the Armoury no longer works. It just provides a long alphabetical list.

I get the same.

VERY annoying.