rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

armax users can use sixupdater now=?

I'm Arma X user' date=' and I stuck on character creation screen, with beta 94444.

[/quote']

No one is in game right now and those that are, are in wilderness. Wait for a day and dont try loading for ages or your guy may get wiped. Hive is down atm and its your own fault if you do.

While performance fps wise seems better, I have noticed some desyncing. some cases really bad.

Two survivors in pretty decent gear really got the pointy of the stick during one of them. >.>

Zeds seem more realistic...hard to explain, but they just seem more "zed/infected-like" had one walking around a barn I was in, not aggro'ed on my but just looking about, creepy.

only played for about 1hr-ish, so thats all I can say ftm,.

Edit: just to add one more thing, When I spawned, had all the gear I had one me when I last played(3-4days ago) cept for the CZ in my pack. but location and gear fine.

Was finally able to get into the game. However, was invisible while in 3rd person. Made it out to a field, killed a cow. As soon I gutted it I lost connection with the server.

Great. All my vehicles after Update its gone. Good job guys' date=' every update shit happens, Really nice job!

[/quote']

Great! In the face of vehicle hoarders!

Our whole camp was raped so please reset the complete database that everyone is on zero :D

Consistently getting no sound in game on different servers. Ambient fx and von on loading but once in no sound at all.

While performance fps wise seems better' date=' I have noticed some desyncing. some cases really bad.

Two survivors in pretty decent gear really got the pointy of the stick during one of them. >.>

Zeds seem more realistic...hard to explain, but they just seem more "zed/infected-like" had one walking around a barn I was in, not aggro'ed on my but just looking about, creepy.

only played for about 1hr-ish, so thats all I can say ftm,.

[/quote']

you seem to be the first who actually "played" with 1.7.2 then?

Seems something has happened with the Editor aswell. I updated to newest beta patch at the same time as I updated DayZ. When I place a player unit I have no weapon' date=' when I place an air unit (player) I spawn on the ground not able to move. Related to the bugs? Has never happened before and I've been playing Arma2 for years.

[/quote']

same here, but i played with the editor just few hours ago, worked fine then. so it seems to be dayz related.

• Like 1

Fuck this game im quitting. Why?

MY l85 is gone.

And on my GPS om on 183185 so im on fucking nowere on the map. Fucking shitty game.

Never gonna play this shit. Only if u developers Give my weapon back and my regular place that was in Stary Sobor before i updated this shitttfuck.

You played the alpha of a game, And expect everything back? I had NVG's Coyote backpack m107, and i appeared in debug plains, And i immediatly got shot, Shit happens, Deal with it.

Tried about ten servers, some of them were locked and others just got stuck in the creating character line.

Seems something has happened with the Editor aswell. I updated to newest beta patch at the same time as I updated DayZ. When I place a player unit I have no weapon' date=' when I place an air unit (player) I spawn on the ground not able to move. Related to the bugs? Has never happened before and I've been playing Arma2 for years.

[/quote']

same here, but i played with the editor just few hours ago, worked fine then. so it seems to be dayz related.

Really strange, I got a baaaad feelin bout' this!

At work, can't play. Did notice my CPU usage for the server was substantially lower with it being full. Around 30-40% lower.

To the developers

Thx for the update and ill post any issues as normal.

To the whinny little bitches moaning about losing there guns.

They were probably duped anyway and ffs you little dipshits its an alpha test bed for a mod

What the fuck do you think gives you the right to demand your guns etc back' date=' do you actually think your mummy is going to spank rocket just because you lost your gun.

Grow a pair and get with the community and help make this a great game OR sit on the sidelines and whinge like a little bitch...

They develop / we test and report back = good game eventually

[/quote']

it´s funny how you tell whiners to shut up while in same comment you say we are testers and should help to make this game better...

I understand that it´s a bit annoying how people are getting upset about losing their stuff and acting like they don´t know this is still in development, but it´s only very human and reasonable to whine a bit, you know they could have had much fun with those sniper rifles, but instead of that they lose it to update...

I´d say reporting what you have lost (seems in this case it´s l85 rifles) and what has happened (swimming in concrete, teleporting around, broken leg) with or without whining is better for this mods development than kissing developers asses all the time and just saying it´s better than nothing.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts

And I looked and behold, a pale horse

And his name that sat on it was Bear Trap

And Hell followed with him"

This'll just get buried' date=' but vehicles and tents may reappear once the Hive stops getting fried by server requests.

Wait a day, and ask your admins to restart the server. By then, this should have all died down and you may get your shit back. Happened to me every update.

[/quote']

Yeah, tents and vehicles spontaneously vanishing is actually quite common, and they usually reappear after a server restart (or, in this case, when the hive isn't trying to load tens of thousands of people at once)

Basic network knowledge goes a long way in these situations.

At work' date=' can't play. Did notice my CPU usage for the server was substantially lower with it being full. Around 30-40% lower.

[/quote']

Probably because everyone is on "Loading"

At work' date=' can't play. Did notice my CPU usage for the server was substantially lower with it being full. Around 30-40% lower.

[/quote']

Probably because noone is actually playing, everyone sitting in the loading screen or waiting for character to create like all the servers right now. :p

Someone confirm when it's safe to log in for Steam & DayZUpdater users, I'm gonna go make food.

Hello, did this patch solved problem for ARMA X users that are stuck on "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application." even with game fully updated?

[/quote']

Probably because everyone is on "Loading"

Yeah I considered that but more then half are in game according to HLSW. Still seems a little lower then normal. I was hoping the "cleanup fix" was really helping :)