rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Upon logging in i was swimming in the sand' date=' and lost my main weapon. l85 :(

[/quote']

Lost my L85A2 AWS too... FML

Here's to burning out yet another server!

Cheers!

My public service for the day will be to seed 1.7.2 as long as my computer is on. I've got a great upload speed' date=' so suck it up people! Hopefully this will give those of you using the torrent a bit of stability.

[/quote']

ditto. 100Mb/s seeding.

"incorrect version" message on all servers. Abort! Abort!

I love patch day ;D

Omigot! Users browsing this thread just below is amazing!

Same as rest, stuck at loading.

Lets all just hope for the best :)

Go Team Rocket!

Like others, I logged in to find myself swimming on land. I disconnected quickly hoping I didn't lose my gear.

Think I'll be waiting a bit before trying again...

The servers have to update guys...I wouldn't rush into it. I am gonna play safe and wait a couple of hours before I play so that the servers roll out the update.

I'd advise everyone else to do the same thing. ;)

and the forums explode :D

Dunno about the forums but my pants sure did. w00t.

Hahahahahahaha

you idiots that are stuck at loading need to wait a few hours for servers to update, even if they say they are updated they probably aren't yet. so chill,

ARMA X user here. Cant join any server. Stuck on loading screen. Latest beta patch.

you idiots that are stuck at loading need to wait a few hours for servers to update' date=' even if they say they are updated they probably aren't yet. so chill,

[/quote']

idiots?

The US & SE mirrors look like they have the updated files on them but for some reason the dayz_weapons.pbo file is different in the .torrent. Any idea which is the correct version.

i spawned in one server that said it updated, then i died but when i logged last night i had full health and was in the woods, and then it said i was running an incorrect version. update 1.7.2 when the server was running 1.7.5 even though it said when i joined it was 1.7.2....... I joined another server and all i got was "waiting for character to create" did i just lose all of my stuff and i can't even play?

you idiots that are stuck at loading need to wait a few hours for servers to update' date=' even if they say they are updated they probably aren't yet. so chill,

[/quote']

shame that someone like you abuses the name of a great author.

ARMA X user here. Cant join any server. Stuck on loading screen. Latest beta patch.

Same problem over here, also Arma X retail user.

Didn't see anything in the updates about zeds walking/attacking through walls... Did I miss that or is that coming later?

Stuck at loading COULD mean the server hasn't updated their files correctly, or i COULD mean there is an issue with the update. It is too early to tell.