rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Also spawned without my ghillie suit. Never had the "swimming" bug, but upon first joining a server, I did not see my character. So maybe ghillie suits are bugged in this update if you had one in 1.7.1.5?

With this patch:

1) Can I duplicate items with tents?

2) Can I refill my ammo by logout-login?

Thanks

Are you serious? Bloody glitch abusers.

I'm asking not for myself but for the clans around here. I myself dont even have a tent.

Can I get the answer please? Thank you.

*I saw all icons on the screen, what are these?

*I have camo clothing and invisible

Can we get a confirmation of whether the L85 was intentionally removed from the mod, or just from existing inventories (anti-duplication measure perhaps?) , or a possible bug?

Would be nice to know for sure.

Our main server just updated to latest beta and 1.7.2 and restart and all but seems like everyone are stuck on "waiting for character to create". I and my friends get the same error on other 1.7.2 servers aswell. We know for a fact that this one is updated.

Got kicked first go then got stuck on loading. Then no sound in game, tried rejoining a couple of times to see if that got the sound back but just made me spawn without my pistol.

Now stuck on loading again. The only way out is to terminate ArmA. :(

cant connect to any servers, wither stuck waiting for character to create or loading

cant connect to any servers' date=' wither stuck waiting for character to create or loading

[/quote']

me too

Something flashes acorss my screen when in a 1.72 server.I think it reads that I am not running the right version so I ask....are we supposed to manually update to 1.72?

cant connect to any servers' date=' wither stuck waiting for character to create or loading

[/quote']

Same here

Fuck this game im quitting. Why?

MY l85 is gone.

And on my GPS om on 183185 so im on fucking nowere on the map. Fucking shitty game.

Never gonna play this shit. Only if u developers Give my weapon back and my regular place that was in Stary Sobor before i updated this shitttfuck.

If i updated to 1.7.2 i cannot play on 1.7.5 servers correct?, sry but when i load in a 1.7.5 srevr my screen just falshes black slowly then i see for a sec then black again and it says go download the older patch

Fuck this game im quitting. Why?

MY l85 is gone.

And on my GPS om on 183185 so im on fucking nowere on the map. Fucking shitty game.

Never gonna play this shit. Only if u developers Give my weapon back and my regular place that was in Stary Sobor before i updated this shitttfuck.

Ahaha best comment ever just made my day :)

• Like 1

* [NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)

so i can use the sixupdater now when i have the armax version?

was stuck in the loading screen for a long time and when i finaly connected to server i was invisble... also other players/zombies can`t hear you shoot

atleast one friend of mine can confirm that

If i updated to 1.7.2 i cannot play on 1.7.5 servers correct?' date=' sry but when i load in a 1.7.5 srevr my screen just falshes black slowly then i see for a sec then black again and it says go download the older patch

[/quote']

idk why so many servers claim to be running 1.7.5. I assumed the first one I saw was a mistake, but now it seems to be catching on