rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

I hope it won't turn into a hotfix fest like last time but I wil wait another 24-36 hours before updating and playing again.

Fuck this game im quitting. Why?

MY l85 is gone.

And on my GPS om on 183185 so im on fucking nowere on the map. Fucking shitty game.

Never gonna play this shit. Only if u developers Give my weapon back and my regular place that was in Stary Sobor before i updated this shitttfuck.

Bitch please.

MY l85 is gone.

And on my GPS om on 183185 so im on fucking nowere on the map. Fucking shitty game.

Never gonna play this shit. Only if u developers Give my weapon back and my regular place that was in Stary Sobor before i updated this shitttfuck.

lol, thats what ya get for going to starry soba

cant connect to any servers' date=' wither stuck waiting for character to create or loading

[/quote']

Same. Sat waiting for 5 minutes, read the flaming in Chat as everyone else was waiting too, occasional Death message, then the Wilderness screen popped up with a bunch of Target reticules and I decided to leave before something bad happened.

MY l85 is gone.

Mod is in alpha. Things like this will happened occasionally.

MY l85 is gone.

Whiny ass kid,go play lego's or some shit,this place is for valid input and not your niagra falls QQ.

MY l85 is gone.

Not going to lie... that's one of the saddest things I've heard in my life. Half the game is about losing your stuff. Get over it.

All of this rage. It's been less then two hours and you expect the free mod and free servers to work perfectly, this generation of people, sigh..

What about server update ? My server is hosted by Vilayer.com. Still I have to wait till I can update via interface ?

MY l85 is gone.

Whiny ass kid' date='go play lego's or some shit,this place is for valid input and not your niagra falls QQ.

[/quote']

hahaah excuse me, ive been playing like crazy and i dont whine when I die by other players hand. But to get lost in fucking brokebackmountain and get assraped with no weapons dont make sense anymore. so fuck y

MY l85 is gone.

I'm sure whatever issues we have will be ironed out in due time..

losing gear is shitty, but it happens. If you don't like when it happens due to bugs, then yeah, wait until the game is finished and play it from retail.. I'm sure it will be a *much* different game then.

We are testers.. not end-users.

Our feedback is what will ultimately make this mod into it's end product.

I for one am along for the journey, just as much, if not more than the destination.

I'm not trying to be a dick bro, I just don't want to see this thread turn into another 350 pages of complaining. :p

• Like 1

I hope it won't turn into a hotfix fest like last time but I wil wait another 24-36 hours before updating and playing again.

well that's what it's looking like...

MY l85 is gone.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the game is in Beta... Shit happens on updates. If you want to rage quit over losing some pixels and coding, those of us who have any sense of understanding will giggle at how cute you are and enjoy the game without you. :)

Great. All my vehicles after Update its gone. Good job guys, every update shit happens, Really nice job!

What about server update ? My server is hosted by Vilayer.com. Still I have to wait till I can update via interface ?

There is a problem with characters unable to see eachother. Mate of me turned circles around me, but i couldnt see him (he got a camo suit), i've got a normal suit.

i still have "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. " on all servers like in 1.7.1.5.what a hell guys? i thought it fixed in 1.7.2

To the developers

Thx for the update and ill post any issues as normal.

To the whinny little bitches moaning about losing there guns.

They were probably duped anyway and ffs you little dipshits its an alpha test bed for a mod

What the fuck do you think gives you the right to demand your guns etc back, do you actually think your mummy is going to spank rocket just because you lost your gun.

Grow a pair and get with the community and help make this a great game OR sit on the sidelines and whinge like a little bitch...

They develop / we test and report back = good game eventually

Great. All my vehicles after Update its gone. Good job guys' date=' every update shit happens, Really nice job!

[/quote']

A-L-P-H-A

You are S-T-U-P-I-D

y im angry now, But i had like 18days, gps,nvg,best weapon ingame, and some shit. And yes im quitting anyways. glhf and hope u gonna get a raped by a bug.

Great. All my vehicles after Update its gone. Good job guys' date=' every update shit happens, Really nice job!

[/quote']

so you successfully made it into a game?