djshauny1

who wants the spawn weapon back

No thanks.. maybe an axe or a crowbar at the most, but even that is unneeded. Just spawn. find nearest barn. Profit.

Trust me, I was against removing the starter weapons when I heard it was going to happen, but then I gave it a chance and decided I was fine with it.

I hate reading these threads, everyone replaying are so full of themselves. "Starting with nothing reaffirms the gravity of the situation blah blah fucking blah"

Yes, spawning with something to defend yourself should be a feature. All the guns end up being hoarded by bandits who fuck over the whole experience.

No.

The I found most horror/survival games are better with a scarcity of ways of defending yourself. For example, which game is more immersive, Silent Hill or Amnesia? With a starting weapon finding the means to survive isn't as difficult. The balance isn't perfect, but I like the challenge.

Why? Is it that hard for you to acquire a weapon? It's actually very easy, walk into the nearest barn and find a Winchester/Double-barred shotgun/Lee Enfield.

That should be sufficient enough for your journey up north/stary sobor/main coast cities.

Man the fuck up.

I hate reading these threads' date=' everyone replaying are so full of themselves. "Starting with nothing reaffirms the gravity of the situation blah blah fucking blah"

Yes, spawning with something to defend yourself should be a feature. All the guns end up being hoarded by bandits who fuck over the whole experience.

[/quote']

The guns cannot all be hoarded as they respawn. Unlimited guns! Guns for everyone!

On topic:

No. It's fine as it is, and it won't change. Seriously guy, 125 posts and the vast majority is about guns at spawn? Why don't you change the bloody record?

NO

It makes me so happy when I find my first gun. And it requires a whole different playstyle, you're much more vulnerable.

As a matter of fact; I think that, in the event that Rocket would *ever* place it back, I would now just toss it in the ocean upon spawn.

I say they should give us something like an hatchet or a knife (or any other melee weapon) to protect from the zombies, but not a gun, as it would just turn into a FFA. Or let us use our fists to beat the crap out of the zombies.

yes and no tbh

i say no to a gun but yes to a hatchet or any other melee weapon , but without is doable :P

i want a gun. the zombies spot you so easily and getting chased right off spawn is not fun

yes, starting over and over again and not even being able to punch the zombie in my defense, sucks.

Not having one adds far too much to the experience in this game.

No thanks. Keep it as is. Besides it helps prevent idiots from running around shooting people at the spawn among dozens of other things.

no

I have had no problems finding a weapon or avoiding/LOS zombies. Once Rocket gets the zombies fixed they wont be much of an issue again.

as title asks

yes or no will do and your reason

thank you

My answer is a resounding YES. This game has turned into a deathmatch with zombie npc's for extra targets. If I'm going to be pk'd in 5 minutes even if I only have a bandage and that coke I just picked up give me a makarov to at least have a fighting chance.

As a new player never having a gun ever before I am ok with.. but a knife would be great who doesn't like a noob knife fight at shoreline.. ROFL

I would have said "YES" at first.

But since they added hatchets that are easy to find I think its increased survivability. No more noobs popping off attracting more zombies than they have clips and other players to boot.

As a matter of fact I kept my hatchet until I found a silenced primary weapon. Of course I dont play this as a PvP game. Or should I say as a PK game?

So my answer is a big "No, they shouldnt".

i'd say no to a gun and yes to some kind of melee weapon to defend against zombies and bandits/pk's while you try to find your first gun

As a new player never having a gun ever before I am ok with.. but a knife would be great who doesn't like a noob knife fight at shoreline.. ROFL

And that is more or less why they removed guns from fresh spawns.

I vote no to a gun but I think at least having a hatchet would be useful but maybe not a 100% chance on spawn. Right now i have worked myself from Kemenka to Pavlovo with a AK with one clip. Spent the clip right after I found the dam thing. Now I am sneaking around like a little bitch trying to not get killed......I'm so scared