djshauny1

who wants the spawn weapon back

No cus 9/10 times i can find a weapon in the 1st building i walk into.

sigh... This post again.

A resounding NO for me. The game is alreay easy.

In my opinion, it shouldn't be putted back. Experienced players will get a new weapon quite easily, and i think that new players will learn much more teamwork, and avoiding zombies etc.

No, I think a gun is a crutch and learning to be sneaky is the way to go. NO GUN

Nay, without weapon at start is better. It's much more exciting to try and find your first weapon in the zed infected areas. Also makes people not start banditing right from the get go.

No.

When, respawning at the shoreline, you often run past other players who have also respawned. If everybody had a weapon, this common occurrence would turn a tedious restart into a very frustrating and repetitive restart.

+ It would encourage FFA death matches in the cities.

+ Players would run from the shoreline, try to find a kitted out player holed up in a city building and keep trying to kill him/her for his/her loot, then he/she will die and keep trying....

No.

Carebears need to learn to leave the coast (and the bean wars) behind and strike out north. This incentivizes that.

NO N. O.

the game is allready pretty easy against zombies once you get used to it,

we dont need newly spawned players going "RAWRAWR SPAWNRAGE SOMEONE KILLED ME" with a makarov that actually can kill people with one mag

work for your guns, and think twice about if you engage that player over there, or if you just sneak past them, so you dont have to spawn without a gun again

and the obvious:

learn to play

I think it would be interesting if the items you spawned with were random. For instance sometimes you start of with a gun or an axe. Sometimes just a flash light... Maybe sometimes start with a bigger bag, or some other random items... Obviously nothing big and rare...

No. It's more of a fun beginning to each life to have to find something to defend yourself with.

I think it would be interesting if the items you spawned with were random. For instance sometimes you start of with a gun or an axe. Sometimes just a flash light... Maybe sometimes start with a bigger bag' date=' or some other random items... Obviously nothing big and rare...

[/quote']

yeah, great, another reason to spam respawn until you have what you want <.<

hi,

I don't care. Makarov or not it's nearly the same for me. When weapon spawn was here, I sometimes had harder time finding a rifle than now. There's a bunch of other issues that need to be adressed first (disconnecters, server hoppers, hackers...).

cya.

Nikiller.

No, but you can use your fists.

Fist fights would be HILARIOUS.

GET THESE DAMN ZOMBIES OFF OF ME!

I think the only way to really get people off the coast is to:

A) Increase vehicle spawns

B) Increase crashed helicopter spawns

C) Make More Barracks Locations

D) Increase loot spawns in multiply northern towns.

But really, you can get a lot of amazing loot up north if you know where... but the International airfield is just fucked.

Only then will people truly leave Cherno and Electro. But honestly, you can't get mad for dying in a high pop server inside Cherno.. I see it all the time and its silly.

No... don't give weapons at spawn. Flashlight is enough.

The number of beach murders has dropped significantly. This game is too easy already. Finding a gun is not all that hard.

No. There isn't much to do in this game as is. Which will change only being in Alpha, of coarse. For now, finding your first weapon is a lot of fun.

as title asks

yes or no will do and your reason

thank you

No. I love being in that situation where I am in a frenzy looking for something to protect myself before I get shot or eaten by a zombie. When I first started this game I would of said yes, it was frustrating at first. Now, it's awesome. Getting a weapon is rewarding.