Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Luckiest loot you've discovered?

Mine would have to be a Ghille Suit and a Bike in a shed.. one of those sheds in the back yard of a terrible house that you can't enter.

How about you?

I can't stop laughing at the idea of a man in a ghillie suit on a bike sneaking up on people xD

Mine would be a bandage after falling from a building running from a massive horde of zeds... I could've cried.

That's very nice, I'd love to find a Ghillie Suit someday :D

I haven't really found any amazing loot, it's the journey not the destination that counts imo :P

My friend and I recently raided a military site, killed a bandit, packed up 4-5 weapons and literally hundreds of bullets into the ATV and back to camp we went, that was fun :)

Yesterday I found a tractor in the middle of nowhere, when I was looking for a crash site. I drive around with it picking up supplies everywhere and suddenly I find an old hatchback which only needed two wheels. One wheel I had found somewhere else and then I had to look for another wheel. Little did I know a tent was close by and had but one wheel and some other crap inside it.

So I went for a joyride with the hatchback and trashed it in stary sobor for the heck of it. 106 km/h aw yea!

That's very nice' date=' I'd love to find a Ghillie Suit someday :D

I haven't really found any amazing loot, it's the journey not the destination that counts imo :P

My friend and I recently raided a military site, killed a bandit, packed up 4-5 weapons and literally hundreds of bullets into the ATV and back to camp we went, that was fun :)

[/quote']

Yeah, this mod is amazing.

M107 and nightvision in the same trip. This was back in late May, I haven't had that good of a drop since :-/

I found a FN FAL ANPV S4 in the North East airfield in the air control tower. Must have been dropped by another player and unfortunately that player did not leave any mags with it. Now hoping I find a helicopter crash that has some FAL mags.

Luckiest ? Probably when some sicko was having his fun by fireing his pistol at me at close range while shouting "dance dance" on direct voice. Quite funny I guess, but I was unarmed.

I kept running hoping he would give up or run out of ammo.

I ran into one of those small wooden sheds that only have one entrance.

He kept saying "you no wanna play no more ? come out, you dance so well".

What he didn't realise was I found a a corpse inside with a revolver.

Now the ending of this story should have been epic, I should be able to tell you I wiped the smile of his face.

But sadly, I came out shooting and somehow missed the git, and he managed to put me down:(

But was still in my mind the "luckiest" loot find for me. Even if it didn't end as I had hoped for.

Also can so relate to the guy finding the bandage. Many times I have been in search of a bandage while watching my blood count drop. Never found anything like NVG but it's the things you find that save your life at the time that give me the biggest kick. If my watter icon was flashing red for example, finding a soda would be more epic than NVG's. After all, you have to be alive to use them.

once upon a time, i was fairly newly-spawned and in stolichiny headed north to berezinho. i'm looting a building and a guy shows up and breaks my leg with a crossbow. unlucky for him i had an enfield and shot him all to hell. unlucky for me i had an enfield and every zombie in town came looking for me. i had an epic fight that ended with me barely alive, fading in and out of conciousness, with a broken leg. i proceed through the next building and there it was....

MORPHINE. a random-ass morphine spawn. hallelujah!! to make it even better there were MATCHES nearby. a few dead goats/sheep/pigs/cows later i was full health and went on to have a really amazing run on that life. that morphine spawn with matches has to be the luckiest i have ever had by far.

i did find 2 ghillies and a camo in a flat in cherno once though, that's probably the most odds-defying spawn i've ever seen.

a pack of cows in the fields behind churno when i was only at around 1 or 2k blood. it was enough meat to fill me up to full HP.

thank you cows for your service.

Found a guy in Vybor (just below NW airfield) who had 3 guille suits on him, 2 m14's, gps, NVG, and a compass. He was afk so i killed him and took all his loot. UNFORTUNATELY, I was a female character at the time and they can not use guille suits so i stashed them in one of the many tents I have spread throughout Chenarus. Later that day my tent was looted and all the guille suits were taken :( and then I was on a server where a hacker killed the entire server and i lost my nvgs, m14, etc. Karma is a bitch

ALICE pack in an outhouse.

Couldn't pick it up because ARMA engine.

the trick is to carry all of the crap stuff around the pack away.

then you drop your old pack and get the new one.

pick up the stuff of your old backpack and done.

I found two m107s in the barracks once ^^

while i was stashing the second one in my backpack a server hopper logged in infront of me... he a DMR and lots of other stuff on him

man sometimes I wish I had a shopping cart lol

Found at different times

AK Kobra with sight or ak74. Found in a dear stand north of Kamenka

Czech backpack and Lee Enfield rifle in the airstrip near Balota (it was in the shed in the entrance) In one of the hangars was also an m16

Checking the makeshift base on the road near the airstrip I found another m16 and an alice pack. I also found a shotgun with a light on it.

Now I'm afraid of players because its the biggest haul I've had in a while lol.

I found an epi-pen, I've only ever seen 1 so far.

My friend and I found a AS50 and a M107 on the same heli crash site.

My group killed 2 people yesterday, one in Stary and one outside Zelenogorsk. One had a suppressed M4, both had night vision. None of us had ever seen a pair of night vision goggles before, and we found two in one day.

ALICE pack in an outhouse.

Couldn't pick it up because ARMA engine.

Not sure if trolling or just noob :-/

Found a ghillie suit in a shed in Komaravo right after spawning and I had a ghillie suit with no gun for like 2 hours.

Found a ghillie suit in a wooden house outside Cherno once. Sadly I was pretty new to the game at the time, so I ran into the middle of Cherno and promptly got killed by a bandit.

Got lost in the woods up north, no map, no compass and had no idea where I was, I knew I was off the map because trees stopped spawning. I could see the sea in the distance so headed in that direction when I came across 5 or 6 tents. No one around so looted them and found almost everything I could've wanted other than a ghillie suit and NVG. When I eventually got back to the map proper I was sniped in the head near Stary. Oh well!

Last night I found a dead player at the NE airstrip who had a M16A2 M203 with plenty of ammo. Thanks mate!

Unlickiest was spending an hour sneaking into Berezino hositla to get morphine, shredding my nerves in the process as I dodged Z and Pkrs.

20 mins later I come across a deerstand, shot the zombies, and one drops morphine. Gah.

Running through woods to rescuse my friend who had a broken leg otherside of map.

What do i trip over in the middle of the woods???

A bycycle lol.....got to my injured friend so fast....But lost the bike due to the ddos attack hehe