Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Luckiest loot you've discovered?

I found an M16 and an AKS Kobra as well as a coyote (24 slot) backpack in two deerstands.

Unfortunately I found the coyote backpack after I found the M16 and the AKS, so I couldn't take the M16. D:

Found a ghillie suit in a shed in Komaravo right after spawning and I had a ghillie suit with no gun for like 2 hours.

Same thing happened to me.

Spawned, saw a house, entered, found gillie suit and left like a fox.

It later went on to save my life twice within the first 30 minutes from

Axe twats.

(Then the server update screwed me over and I lost my suit.... (sigh)

Me and my friend both died due to a really good sniper at Stary. We both respawned in Elektro so we decided to just go all or nothing and sprint inside Electro to find some loot. We split up, he goes to the Town Hall and I go to the supermarket. While I'm in the supermarket, I come across this bandit with just a Revolver who recently killed a guy. I kept running around him (cause I had no weapons or an axe or anything) untill he finally killed me. He was so scared that he instantly ran off without looting the guy he just killed or me. When I respawn, I'm back in Elektro, so I decided to head back to my buddy and get to the body of the guy he just killed.

When I get there, I find out he has a Czech Backpack, 1911 with 5 mags, AKM with a few mags, map, compass, toolbox, bunch of medical supplies, axe, matches, hunting knife and some other basic stuff.

My buddy went on top of the Town Hall where he finds another dead body of a guy with a Coyote backpack, M4A1 CCO with a few mags, 1911, map, compass and all the other basic stuff + a backpack full of medical supplies.

All in all, I think this was a pretty rare find, not to find just one dead body with some great loot, but two, at the same time :)

Unlickiest was spending an hour sneaking into Berezino hositla to get morphine' date=' shredding my nerves in the process as I dodged Z and Pkrs.

20 mins later I come across a deerstand, shot the zombies, and one drops morphine. Gah.

[/quote']

Zombies can drop morphine!? wtf

Mine was probably sneaking into one of the eastern side grocery stores, got a tent, map and I think an Alice bag though that might have been earlier on the same trip in a resi' area.

Most unluckiest was the the (full) water bottle sitting in an outhouse... (No sign of Bear Grylls so I took it). :P (True story!)

found on a heli crash a fn val NVG and a l85 AWS ^^ with 5 mags for fn fal and a normal fn val....... other time i killed a bandit who throws a granade after a red Sedan... i killed him and he had NVGs Rangefinder m4cco SD and a m9 Sd ... :D:D:D

Other time i found a Motorbike in a three i drive and drive BLOB vehicle gone under my as Oo soi reloogt to another server and DIRECTLY on my left was a TENT with an DMR an m14 an m16a2 203 and mutch car parts ^^ the motorbike never comes back ........ damn lags

Luckiest loot I got was some antibiotics off this guy I shot once.

Running around NE airfield, oh hey a G17 *BANG* Crap.

*Respawn*

Alright... no way I'm getting my gear, let's check this deer stand.

*AK74 with three mags*

backpain-1292835351.jpg

I found a heli crash sw of nw airstrip, picked up nvg, dmr and camo suit, so lucky. But then I broke my leg on a zombie and crawled all the way to Stary. Caused agro in the barracks while searching for morphine (so stupid) so I fired a 1911 shot and got shot by a camper 10 seconds later :(

Next day I spawn and soon find a ghillie suit in a Cherno resturant. I sneak around in the dark for a bit feeling like a ninja but get shot from down a side street by 2 guys who opened up with AKs. I hope the zombies got them.

btw, is it possible to take ghillie suits from dead survivors who are wearing them?

Accidently shot my gun while clicking on the Arma 2 tab and killed someone who had NVG's a coyote backpack and most tools with a dmr with 10 mags and a fal in the backpack.

One of us find a parking lot. In forest NW.

15+ vehicle at the same place.

With every thing in... all four get full gear. (GPS, NV, guily suit, sd gun's...)

I manage to survive 2 week with that good gear.

Never got so much good gear after that :)

I posted on first page, but just recently had a lucky find.

Friend and I were on an ATV heading towards some military tents in the dark, he was on the back navigating while I flicked the light on and off ensuring I didn't hit a fence or anything.

When we aren't too far from the military tents he says to me 'Wait wait theres a heli!'

He found a heli in almost pitch black night, we pulled the ATV over into the tree line and jumped off, I ran through the zombies, picking them up and luring them over to a barn while he checked the heli out, ended up having 3 FN FAL's, an M14 AIM and a M107. So much for those military tents!

Me and my bro were fairly noob and we managed to get to Zelengorsk with an M16 and a couple of pistols and other weapons but no medical supplies. Got overwhelmed by zombies, broken legs, unconcious, dead pretty quick.

We both respawn, I start looking around kamenka for stuff and my bro suddenly says "Ive found a truck in the forrest". He's actually found the V3S - fully repaired and fueled but no gear. So he picks me up, we find our old gear and set up camp in the forest. We spend a couple of days kitting it out with weapons, meds etc, and then we find an S1203. Raid the NE airfield, kill a player who has an M240 (we hadnt visited NW airfield), and head "home" back to the V3S.

Unfortunatly another player must have seen us drive off in the S1203 from the V3S, waited for us and shot us on return. Still, that luck at the beginning made for a great few days.

Another bit of luck - recently - finding a UAZ on a UAZ spawn point!

I just now shot some sniper camping stary sobor for kills and looted an AS50, NVGs, rangefinder, m9sd and ammo for the guns. Also a coyote backpack.

Unlickiest was spending an hour sneaking into Berezino hositla to get morphine' date=' shredding my nerves in the process as I dodged Z and Pkrs.

20 mins later I come across a deerstand, shot the zombies, and one drops morphine. Gah.

[/quote']

Zombies can drop morphine!? wtf

Military Zeds do yeah. Quite often find nice stuff on those guys.

Also, not really lucky but I just found a can of mountain dew in that wooden log house with a hall as you go through the front door, and a room at the end with a table inside.

First one I have found in 9 weeks :)

Luckiest? Some dick tried (and succeeded) to shoot me while i played zombie bait for him. I respawn near the area and go to get him only to find that the zombies chasing me ate him, so i looted an ak74 with holo sights.

One of the guys in my clan spotted an atv by a building so he hopped on it and drove off. All of the sudden a guy ran out of the building with a m107 and starts blasting at him as he is driving off. He zigzagged and the guy missed about 20 times and then he got to a safe area he got out and looked in the cargo. There were about 10 nice guns and piles of supplies! Apparently he had just stolen the other guys mobile camp.

My best find was a l85 with thermal scope at a crash site. But as soon as I got it and started to walk away the server crashed or reset and when I reconnected it was not in my inventory. I was so annoyed. I found a m249 and gillie suit at a site a few days ago. Have served me well!

Found an m24 yesterday. I know it's nothing special to most, but it was a nice upgrade from my CZ 550 after finding no other guns for days on end. Really helpful as I seem to have pulled sniper duty for my group when they sneak in to loot areas.

I came across a camp, had all the gear, more than enough for my group, so many weapons and all rare at that but then we got sad that we could take it all, lucky found a atv hidden in the trees near the camp and filled it up with all their weapons and went on our merry way

once upon a time' date=' i was fairly newly-spawned and in stolichiny headed north to berezinho. i'm looting a building and a guy shows up and breaks my leg with a crossbow. unlucky for him i had an enfield and shot him all to hell. unlucky for me i had an enfield and every zombie in town came looking for me. i had an epic fight that ended with me barely alive, fading in and out of conciousness, with a broken leg. i proceed through the next building and there it was....

MORPHINE. a random-ass morphine spawn. hallelujah!! to make it even better there were MATCHES nearby. a few dead goats/sheep/pigs/cows later i was full health and went on to have a really amazing run on that life. that morphine spawn with matches has to be the luckiest i have ever had by far.

i did find 2 ghillies and a camo in a flat in cherno once though, that's probably the most odds-defying spawn i've ever seen.

[/quote']

I think it could have been me, i shot a guy with a Xbow and i only had one bolt so he just shot me with his Enfield :@

In one life, I found a compass, a silenced M9, a revolver, Winchester, Double Barrel, more ammo than I could use, and loads of food and drink. But, I bled to death because I didn't have any bandages. Oh, well. :)

Found an M107 at a heli crash site, then another in a Ural soon thereafter. Died to a glitch a few hours later.