Kyiara

Experimental Update 1.20 (Change Log)

On 2/1/2023 at 12:40 PM, Parazight said:

All you do is attempt to troll. But it’s always the same boring drivel. So obvious. 

Be cautious... You are downwind.  Safety first.

GP5_Gas_Mask.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Seeing won't be adding much content how about updating the game Engain? Dx11_1 has been an AMD issue for a long time giving people low GPU usage and poor frame rate pacing at high fps. Let alone low fps on the bloody coast? cherno 60-80 fps if that with a 7900 XTX?? next major update should be a game Engain update with Dx11.3 or DX12..  want smooth gameplay, not the alt-tab looking around zoomed in stuttery and hitching.

Edited by mobbie
  • Beans 1

It will happen soon or later. They will had to change game engine - its the only option to go for optimization(my personal option) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, endreu said:

It will happen soon or later. They will had to change game engine - its the only option to go for optimization(my personal option) 

Em i think that's a wrong point.

Why?

-- Because new game engine ain't new money. But new engine and new name idk... DayZ 2: Wrath of Rust with better adoptation of engine from Arma Reinforger (aka Arma 4 - 0.5 (arma,liters,oz)) will brigs better adjustments of game itself.

If look deeper then we'll see that Arma Reinforger (A-Re) is the alpha playground for Arma 4, I suppose that after release of Arma 4 we'll find in several years that BI will show up to us new DayZ with lowest characteristics like Intel Core i9 13***, 32Gb ram DDR5 or DDR6 (idk what ram will be in the future) and about 40 Gb of SSD (yeah I'm kidding, but who knows)..

Problem of current DayZ SA is that was a beta ground for Enfusion Engine (EE). That playground was created for testing what thay engine may carry and what it will brings. We'd found that EE gave fine results and now we seen 2 playgrounds primary is A-Re because all workarounds should showup possible problems with future Arma 4 engine and may bring fixes to DayZ SA (like it was with vehicles in 1.18 path).

So simly don't hurry up. We'll see it all in future, but don't live too fast.

Let’s not call them playgrounds. Let’s call them ‘scams pulled on the consumer’. 
 There’s no value for the consumer from one title to the next.  I understand that the product left beta and there’s still so many issues.   How much money do I have to pay to receive a working product?  My family has  several accounts.  How long do we have to wait before this happens?   Is this company in perpetual development or will they finish a project?  

3 hours ago, Parazight said:

Let’s not call them playgrounds. Let’s call them ‘scams pulled on the consumer’. 
 There’s no value for the consumer from one title to the next.  I understand that the product left beta and there’s still so many issues.   How much money do I have to pay to receive a working product?  My family has  several accounts.  How long do we have to wait before this happens?   Is this company in perpetual development or will they finish a project?  

Man you shall remember that word: "never". It will never end. It's will gone to the endless river or endless trashholder. No matter how it named. And that will never ends on both sides of world. It always drives us all crazy on each day and each game patch. This is joined us in great hating to the BI. Nevertheless we still playing in BI games and trying to have fun there...

57 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Man you shall remember that word: "never". It will never end. It's will gone to the endless river or endless trashholder. No matter how it named. And that will never ends on both sides of world. It always drives us all crazy on each day and each game patch. This is joined us in great hating to the BI. Nevertheless we still playing in BI games and trying to have fun there...

Exactly.  Except for the hate part.

We have to assume they've learned nothing and will continue to make the same bad moves and provide an inferior product close to 10 years now.  We all started out by providing a service to BI in the form of EA playtesting and giving them money.  When does that pay off?  I'm not interested in future projects at all, that wasn't part of the deal. 

It really sucks that they abandoned the forums.  Bohemia Non-Interactive (BN) believes that console uses don't know how to read forums on their phone.  Maybe the brand managers never debate here because they don't believe their customers can read.  Maybe it's too hard for them to represent BN with written word.

• Like 1

I like this game very much, but there are many fake servers in the Chinese environment, does DayZ have a plan to fix it? can you answer me

4 minutes ago, M4-001 said:

I like this game very much, but there are many fake servers in the Chinese environment, does DayZ have a plan to fix it? can you answer me

I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND why we can't filter by region in the server launcher.   Many other games do this and it makes finding a server in your region MUCH easier.  VPN's are a  problem, but I believe you can identify VPN's and group them into their own category/filter.  The server list as it currently sits is as weak as minnow piss.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

57 minutes ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND why we can't filter by region in the server launcher.   Many other games do this and it makes finding a server in your region MUCH easier.  VPN's are a  problem, but I believe you can identify VPN's and group them into their own category/filter.  The server list as it currently sits is as weak as minnow piss.

Agreed. This influx of fake servers from China have completely bogged down the launcher to the extent that its scanning doesn't work. It takes ages - I mean ages - to make a complete scan and it still doesn't find half the community servers that exist - but it shows literally thousands of identical Chinese servers that are somehow magically full or high pop every single one...

My servers have been invisible on the launcher for two weeks now, and population is what you can expect from that.

Edited by Derleth

Bunch of whiny young ladies on here projecting their misery onto the masterpiece that BI have created. DayZ is one of the best products available on the gaming market which is why it is so high in the Steam charts. These know-it-alls want to feel important by nitpicking about minor bugs that'll be gone by the time the next patch shows up. Really shows they're not true fans of the game. They're just here to bolster their egos by insulting the hard working developers like Sumrak that have made DayZ the best game ever created. Like they say...kids will be kids.

mime masks really?

still no proper containers like lockers or armoires? we need a 1:1 clothing container

also codelocks

take note of that.

why we need it in vanilla? because it needs to be in the core game so we don't have to rely in private servers with bunch of mods that break the game