Kyiara

Experimental Update 1.19 (Change Log)

2 hours ago, Scoo1 said:

But a single player can't team up, as he or she is the only person on the server (=single player).

DayZ is not a single player game and there is no incentive nor reason to play it as such.

If you are playing on your own server, this is a rather non-issue since you have access to admin tools and dayz editor. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by 'AZAZEL'

53 minutes ago, 'AZAZEL' said:

DayZ is not a single player game and there is no incentive nor reason to play it as such.

If you are playing on your own server, this is a rather non-issue since you have access to admin tools and dayz editor. 🤷‍♂️

There’s no reason or incentive to play by yourself?  What if you just want to?  That’s not okay?

seams reasonable that the devs make it optional without having to have access to admin tools. 

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

There’s no reason or incentive to play by yourself?  What if you just want to?  That’s not okay?

I guess one could treat playing yolo as a tutorial while practicing certain things before hopping onto a live server... but if you want to play the game alone, period? Sure, it is okay as long you don't expect the devs to cater to the way you are playing which is not how the game was designed. For example I don't come here to take a piss on the devs for adding things that the modding community has already created years ago since I understand that they are catering to the vanilla playerbase and not to the modding community.

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

seams reasonable that the devs make it optional without having to have access to admin tools.  

Depends. We all know how janky the dayz code is behind the hood so it could be easier to just use admin tools or dayz editor to create a yolo pathway instead of the devs tweaking the code. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by 'AZAZEL'

PC Experimental 1.19 Update 4 - Version 1.19.155386 (Released on 13.10.2022)

GAME

FIXED

CHANGED

• Made the hood of the M1025 un-openable (this is a temporary change) - attachments can be added/removed from the vicinity
  • Tweaked item collision sounds
  • Dynamic events did not spawn dynamic event loot (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168083)

LIVONIA DLC

• Added: Laboratory in the underground
  • Fixed several loot spawn points in the Dambog ammunitions storage
  • Fixed several terrain issues

MODDING

• Added: Base classes for each vehicle simulation we have in the game
  • Added: When the old simulation is detected, simulation from cfgDummyCars is loaded instead
  • Fixed: Missing underground P3D files (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168046)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

3 hours ago, Kyiara said:

Inventory descriptions were not showing properly in 21:9 aspect ratio (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T155551)

21:9 players rejoice! (not me, I'm too poor for that)

3 hours ago, Kyiara said:

item collision sounds

One of my favorite features in this patch, such a small change but it means a lot.

1.19 is gonna be a great patch, keep it up guys! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xanth-846ee6c4adc972cd said:

Where?

All I'll say is... it's underground.. 

You've done good if you've missed out on all the spoilers over the new area.  
It's a really cool addition to the map. 

Jump on an exp server or wait till next week, and ask someone to team up and find the new underground.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NateLapT said:

Jump on an exp server or wait till next week, and ask someone to team up and find the new underground.

Nope. This Lab not in Dambog, really. I seen everyting rooms in Dambog. 

1 minute ago, Xanth-846ee6c4adc972cd said:

owADcTa.png

Dambog bunker underground. Lab not exist. I repeat question: where is?

Look REALLY, REALLY hard!  It's 3 pixels to the right of the concrete wall.... see it?

10 minutes ago, Xanth-846ee6c4adc972cd said:

Nope. This Lab not in Dambog, really. I seen everyting rooms in Dambog. 

You've been there since the update 2 hours ago?..

Just now, NateLapT said:

You've been there since the update 2 hours ago?..

Way to go just flooding spoilers... 

I'm liking all the references to map/model fixes.

one welcome change that's minor but not mentioned is that in cfgspawnabletype.xml and cfgrandompresets.xml the extraneous dashes were removed from the comments which caused basic xml validation to fail.

21 minutes ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

I'm liking all the references to map/model fixes.

one welcome change that's minor but not mentioned is that in cfgspawnabletype.xml and cfgrandompresets.xml the extraneous dashes were removed from the comments which caused basic xml validation to fail.

I saw that. I just assumed they were making the configs nicer looking but validation makes more sense. 

1 hour ago, Xanth-846ee6c4adc972cd said:

I don't want to know for playing, only for modding.

Sorry, makes sense. 

I suggest looking at the position files and looking for the laboratory line.  

Experienced first major issues with cars. Hit a particularly bumpy section in the woods (9060.12 / 493.46) Izurvive cords) and the car felt like it got stuck into the terrain with a sudden impact. Knocked my guy out and then relogging gave me a freshie. reported it in the tracker. Second issue was finding a ADA in decent shape but with three wheels. tried driving it to see if i could get it going but it refused to move. upon trying to get out controls dropped entirely and i was stuck inside. logging got me out of the car, but the car vanished as if it was never there. Lastly i have not tried the Humvee since the latest patch but trying it yesterday still showed issues with gears getting stuck and becoming unresponsive. turning it on and off again repeatedly until you get movement on the gear you want was the only solution.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, penguin511 said:

Experienced first major issues with cars. Hit a particularly bumpy section in the woods (9060.12 / 493.46) Izurvive cords) and the car felt like it got stuck into the terrain with a sudden impact. Knocked my guy out and then relogging gave me a freshie. reported it in the tracker. Second issue was finding a ADA in decent shape but with three wheels. tried driving it to see if i could get it going but it refused to move. upon trying to get out controls dropped entirely and i was stuck inside. logging got me out of the car, but the car vanished as if it was never there. Lastly i have not tried the Humvee since the latest patch but trying it yesterday still showed issues with gears getting stuck and becoming unresponsive. turning it on and off again repeatedly until you get movement on the gear you want was the only solution.

The humvee bug is very annoying. it's a 50/50 chance it'll decide to be a car and drive.  turning it off/on a few times tends to fix it. but if you're in a hurry, you're probably gonna die. 
The other car issues I haven't seen.  Been driving a lot on a private server

Please finally fix hard delayed car engine start sound.

It was good in 1.16 and got broken with 1.17

Car start sound will player after car start action is done.

In former versions the sounds was played instantly. 

Why this crap will not fixed within 3 updates?

On 10/13/2022 at 12:14 PM, Kyiara said:

PC Experimental 1.19 Update 4 - Version 1.19.155386 (Released on 13.10.2022)

@Kyiara hi 🙂

Can you add and previous changes to first post?

Find these changes is too difficult

• Thanks 1