Kyiara

Stable Update 1.16

27 minutes ago, Voda said:

There seems to be a problem with tactical backpack. I remember it having 90 slots inventory space now reduced to only 63 slots like the combat backpack.

I think you're remembering the Field backpack

3 hours ago, lemmac said:

I think you're remembering the Field backpack

That's right my bad.

What happened to Linux server?! Was waiting for it since 1.15 Exp... And still no release? What the hell guys??

On 2/15/2022 at 8:26 PM, helpthedeadwalk said:

Didn't take long for the inevitable vehicle physics complaints again. Did the release notes above say they were addresses? nope. But there was something in the DayZ in 2022 blog post - https://dayz.com/article/developer-update/DayZ-in-2022

well, because it's an issue that's remain unresolved for 5ish years. Pretty ridiculous. Never should have been released out of alpha or beta until that was fixed. Any other game that would have this issue would be a complete laughing stock. 

• Beans 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:10 PM, endreu said:

On No Mods (vanilla) servers all is fine(no tent gone at all)

on moded servers they are gone(cf,vpp,banov). -2 large, -4 medium tents + players reporting even car tents are gone after the 1.16 update. only party tents and barrels left. havent seen the shelter status(at least for this time)

p.s. since when i cant post pictures from steam?

Are your medium camping tents and/or barrel's impacted (gone) too?

31 minutes ago, boggle said:

Are your medium camping tents and/or barrel's impacted (gone) too?

For me yes as i said before. large, medium and car tents are gone with mods enabled servers.. And yes, only non damaged barrels left too.

PC Stable 1.16 Update 2 - Version 1.16.154567 (Released on 22.02.2022)

FIXED

SERVER

• enableDebugMonitor config parameter not working

MODDING

KNOWN ISSUES

• Fully consuming an item assigned to the quick bar while the quickbar is hidden might cause a bug with the quick bar
  • Issue with attaching an items from hands with an item in the shoulder slots

7 hours ago, samualcolwell761gmail.com said:

DayZ should have new ways to raid bases like c4 or to make homemade breaching charges that would be awesome.

Sure, I'm up for it... but before that, we should address the lacking basebuilding system. Big wooden fences/gates everywhere, even indoors doesn't make any sense. Those fences and gates should be used as an outside layer, not indoors.

So before any C4 or breaching charges are introduced, they should expand the basebuilding. Give players more materials to play with... make metal sheets stack in front of wooden walls for extra durability. Give players ability to make smaller door sized gates and the ability to board up windows.

• Like 7
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Kyiara said:

PC Stable 1.16 Update 2 - Version 1.16.154567 (Released on 22.02.2022)

FIXED

SERVER

• enableDebugMonitor config parameter not working

MODDING

KNOWN ISSUES

• Fully consuming an item assigned to the quick bar while the quickbar is hidden might cause a bug with the quick bar
  • Issue with attaching an items from hands with an item in the shoulder slots

What we have to do to fix Inventory of certain modded items being hidden in most cases in our server?? We will get the update in our server or just the players will get the update?

Edited by obdt

2 hours ago, DefectiveWater said:

Sure, I'm up for it... but before that, we should address the lacking basebuilding system. Big wooden fences/gates everywhere, even indoors doesn't make any sense. Those fences and gates should be used as an outside layer, not indoors.

So before any C4 or breaching charges are introduced, they should expand the basebuilding. Give players more materials to play with... make metal sheets stack in front of wooden walls for extra durability. Give players ability to make smaller door sized gates and the ability to board up windows.

This. The mod "BuildingFortifications" can be used as a blueprint for this. Or they can just buy it from the modder and toss it into the game as is. It has the look and building logic of vanilla basebuilding, none of the spaced out basebuilding of some other basebuilding mods.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

hey DEVS, why can't you look at the workshop and take some mods and ADD THEM TO VANILLA OFFICIAL like:

1.MUCHSTUFFPACK for lockers, armoires, boxes, displays, we need, or I very much like it to be added a locker with full outfit storage. we could craft those with metalsheets, nails, epoxy etc.

2.Spurgles_BagZ, for bags with functional slots, for melee, weapons or water bottles.

3.Code Lock, really only combination locks are present in chernarus? we should have spawning code locks in hospitals, and military installations.

4.BaseBuilding, small doors for interior, etc.

Please devs, you're making a great effort is noted, but the community wants more. that stuff should be in the core game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have only been playing game for few weeks and before the update came out some things was fine and some wasn’t but what I’ve noticed since update not sure if it’s happening on pc and xbox but on playstation if you build 1and half walls high and try take the nails off the 2nd wall you simply can’t I’ve tried everything I can but can’t find a fix so now my base has bunch of nails and even in some cases planks just floating around my base.

vehicles...Don’t even know where to begin with them they are that bad in the game! Best option don’t get in a car or truck cause it simply won’t last long and you die or your pretty much constantly flying in the air or under the map also fix them from despawn if constantly when they are parked near a building or some sort of wall.

Let’s not forget to mention the mic problem... may aswell run around the map shouting where your base is probably the best use you’ll get out of it while it’s broke.

All I can say is what the actual fuck have they done to the game now, makes the game completely unplayable...now I can see the bigger picture of why they realeased the game with so many problems....Money hungry!!

Any other game developer would not realease a game with this many problems unless they hungry for money but hey it’s all about money these days

we put our money and time into a game just to get absolutely terrible things thrown in our face 

all the community ask for is too

FIX THE GOD DAMN FUCKING GAME 
from what I’ve been seeing it’s been broken for the past 5 years or so

Everyone simply needs boycott them till they fix the game properly 

like what the actual fuck are we meant to do with a shitty smg and completely useless alarm clock (my opinion) and all the other useless shît in the game 

£48 spent on a game a kid could make better 

Thumbs down to this game company 

rant over 😂 

Edited by DonFarm04
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

On 2/22/2022 at 12:38 PM, Kyiara said:

Fixed: Inventory of certain modded items being hidden in most cases (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T162436)

Now could you please fix the VANILLA items you people broke, where their inventory is now closed/hidden by default`?

For example knife slot on Assault Boots is hidden by default, and even when you open it from your inventory, it won't stay open.

Same goes for the gun attachments that should show up in your inventory, when you have a gun in your shoulder slot.

Also please for the love of god remove the Stealth kill animation already. It's bad. It's bugged. It doesn't work properly. It's a 50/50 chance if it registers (not even mentioning the ADS bug).

Just remove it and put it back when you have fixed it... or better yet, just revert to us NOT having a janky animation for Stealth kills. Normal melee animation was way better.

Edited by 'AZAZEL'
  • Beans 2

On 2/17/2022 at 12:29 PM, boggle said:

well, because it's an issue that's remain unresolved for 5ish years. Pretty ridiculous. Never should have been released out of alpha or beta until that was fixed. Any other game that would have this issue would be a complete laughing stock. 

I know that. My point is that this is a release thread, which starts off by documenting what has been fixed. It vehicles are not mentioned, then adding a +1 to the 5 year old pile of complaints doesn't help. 

• Like 1

Now that you added the alarm clock where you can turn the clock hand, it would also be nice if you could finally fix the Orienteering Compass as well ... since you are supposed to turn the outer ring/bezel to match where you want to go.

Edited by 'AZAZEL'
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

There is also a very bad reflection with the orienteering compass at bright daylight - it's sometime unreadable. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot at the hand atm.

Just spend 2 weeks building a base at the Airfield only to discover that the zombies can still jump over barbed wired fences that i made 😞

Edited by Marlec

On 2/25/2022 at 8:43 AM, Officer Failure said:

There is also a very bad reflection with the orienteering compass at bright daylight - it's sometime unreadable. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot at the hand atm.

Yup, the private server I play on has only sunny weather I don't even bother picking it up. 

On 3/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, Marlec said:

Just spend 2 weeks building a base at the Airfield only to discover that the zombies can still jump over barbed wired fences that i made 😞

You built a base "at the Airfield"? And you're worried about Zombies???

On 2/25/2022 at 8:43 AM, Officer Failure said:

Hit tab and you'll see a clearer image of the compass.

But the bottom line is use it until you find the old fashioned one.

I use both compasses.  I put it on the hot bar so I never have to take it out. Both compasses point west on the hot bar when you’re carrying one, but don’t have it in your hands.  It’s usually easy to tell this way, without dealing with glare. 

On 3/7/2022 at 5:52 AM, discipled said:

You built a base "at the Airfield"? And you're worried about Zombies???

I play on a private server, so its just me & the zombies. I play to base build only.

Hello, I'm having a performance issue. Namely, during the closing of the inventory, the frame freezes for a few fractions of a second. My friend's game is not on the ssd and he says that he has a freeze for 0.5 seconds.
My config:
Windows 10 pro 21H2
processor Ryzen 3 1200 OC (3.7Ghz)
Ram ddr4 16gb (dual channel,3200mhz)
video card radeon hd 7950(3gb )
Swap file 16 GB
The game and OC are on different ssd

Edited by steam-76561198080317141