Kyiara

Stable Update 1.16

Well, let's add to the conversation.  Well vehicles, enough said as I think everyone knows how bad they are.  The only one worth getting is the cargo as any de-sink and they will survive that crash into the nearest object.  I find the zombie respawn time too quick.  After massacring the infected in a small village, looting it then getting back to the massacre they have disappeared and another batch of infected to kill, and that's all in less than 5 mins.  I know they are trying to make it feel like there are lots of infected, but it doesn't work when you find the new lot in exactly the same positions as the old lot.  1 or two in that time I could go ok they have just come in to be curious, but the same amount again naaa.  I find it a bit immersion breaking as after playing the game for some time it doesn't feel right,  Just adding more infected into the game would be a better answer.  And don't get me started on them being heat-seeking missiles in finding you lol. 

Base building as mentioned could do with more and be better with its placement locations and building.  It is hard to put the car tent down as if it isn't perfectly flat and the area required for the tent then forget it.   A lot more leeway with taking into the slope of the ground would help.  Does anyone else find soft skills a jock and afterthought at the moment?   As the game is released should we not have lots of fixes being pumped out as soon as they are done and not every 3 months on an experimental update to see if things work then sent out?  the last one I felt broke more than it fixed after being on experimental and that should have shown this and been sorted.  That is just my opinion, but I didn't feel like the game was better after all the fixing.  I do know there is a small dev team now and working hard and they should have not been put into this position as I feel it is a gargantuan task that requires a bit more manpower to fix and I'm not sure they will ever get this game to its full potential.

Jumped onto sunnyvale 13 to give the game a shot again.  Has been a cpl years since i played more then a few mins.  Gotta say i still live the game and love the new sounds and stuff but the game runs just aweful.   All settings as low as they can go and it runs worse then it did in alpha on my old machine.  Just crazy stutters everywhere and a good 2 second freeze every minute or so.  Realized when i shut down that the kid has roblox studio running in the backround so fingers crossed that was what was makin it so shitty.  Will give it a go again tonight

On 4/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, arlingtine said:

Jumped onto sunnyvale 13 to give the game a shot again.  Has been a cpl years since i played more then a few mins.  Gotta say i still live the game and love the new sounds and stuff but the game runs just aweful.   All settings as low as they can go and it runs worse then it did in alpha on my old machine.  Just crazy stutters everywhere and a good 2 second freeze every minute or so.  Realized when i shut down that the kid has roblox studio running in the backround so fingers crossed that was what was makin it so shitty.  Will give it a go again tonight

Yeah that TOTALLY is the game and not the shitty super modded server run by absolute dickheads that you jumped on 😄
DayZ Vanilla or slightly modded runs smooth like a mofo, if you have a toaster with a half decent cpu. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nickknock said:

Yeah that TOTALLY is the game and not the shitty super modded server run by absolute dickheads that you jumped on 😄
DayZ Vanilla or slightly modded runs smooth like a mofo, if you have a toaster with a half decent cpu. 

Thanks! Just figured id jump on a modded server to see what had been made available.  Maybe ill try a vanilla server tonight