ImpulZ

State of the 1.07 Console Issues

it doesn't change anything for me, the drop in fps is constant whether I open the inventory or not it changes nothing (xbox)

18 minutes ago, Fixthegame said:

Apparently the drop of fps, ghost bullet and the problem of the yellow light on the cars have been solved 

How? 

Log onto "DayZ Livonia US - NY 8846 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON)" and go to Topolin. The game is barely playable while in that city, even with a SSD in the PS4 Pro.

We're gonna have to wait a week for certification?

Ho server side :)

Edited by Fixthegame

Another issue is tents are no longer placing where they were outlined... instead they place with you in the middle of it.

Second, server crashes every time you try to dig up a buried stash

• Like 1

Servers are crashing every 10 mins, literally unplayable. I appreciate the teams hard work & quick communication with the player base but this is pretty bad. How does this get past QA? 

• Like 1

so what about my character that got wiped because u tried to play on ur shitty servers that y’all threw up late at night and lost all of my gear? and thank you for the warning to this fix, get ur shit together 

Also need to fix ability to glitch through ceilings and walls...stacking parts and using mesh barriers is still a,issue because u can glitch through.

Even after update there was still a way to use mesh barriers on stairs and railing and then get launched throgh door, player,build eall and ceilings.

@ImpulZ @Greensek @Max Planck Apparently the hotfix introduced an easy way (edit: possible several...) to crash the servers (and possible dupe too, I haven't done it myself) and people have started abusing the hell out of it in a very short time.

The server I'm playing on right now (EU3852) has literally crashed ("no message received for x seconds") 8-9 times in 25 minutes and it even seems to be getting more frequent - you join in, run 20-50 meters and the server crashes again.

Is this something you guys are looking into, because it is literally making it impossible to play right now.

Also - the repeater, its ammo and the rubber slugs are not spawning on public servers (unless the hotfix fixed it, but I see no mention of it in the notes), is that something that is being taken care of too, because I cant see it mentioned anywhere.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Beans 2

Ok, great that your communication is on the increase, but, would any of these issues be there if you had put less time into adding the pointless new content (which we can't enjoy due to all the crashing and desyinc) ....obviously there will always be issues, even with hotfixes, that I totally get, but you guys don't give us any confidence in your skills as Devs by adding new content things when your game ends up being unplayable...so, please stop adding to it and iron out everything once and for all, add stuff to pc by all means but please just concentrate on optimisation and stability on the console front PLEASE!!!

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Your team is seriously incompetent, I don't know how you run a company and stay in business.

I don't also understand how Microsoft allows this but I suppose they have no oversight.

I state this confidently after being on this train wreck for a year now.

3 hours ago, RED DE JUEGOS said:

I had a tent, it disappeared, I had a 4x4 disappeared, only the boxes and drums that I had left, what's going on?

I stole your tents 🤣

• Haha 1

I play on PS4, 

To start off with bugs there are so many,

1. Getting random diseases for no reason at all

2.item glitching in tents, vehicles, dead bodys and player’s inventory

3.Cars need fixing ASAP, can’t even drive a car without the game crashing and freezing for like 2 minutes then find out you’ve crashed into a tree and the whole car is ruined.

4. The console DayZ needs updating 24/7 with new content. 
5. Last but not least, when will console be getting private servers or the ability to have what PC has which is modded servers im paying £23 a month for a server which is unplayable due to same boring game features and bugs. 

This is absolutely disgusting! 1 step forward 2 steps back! It's unplayable on console. I want my money back and you need reporting for this broken product

3 hours ago, Jackel said:

Robé tus carpas 🤣

It was not stolen, the drums full, the tent left without more, just like the car, it is the 4 car that disappears, being in perfect

2:46 in the morning, we were in a house locked up, organizing the inventory, with a friend, on the morning walk, the servers were reset or shut down, about 15 times, more, 20 times more this afternoon, I'm tired, of going back in time, again and again. URGENT PATCH NOW!

the dev works on the problem, if you want it to go faster give useful feedback with the description of the problem is the way to reproduce it.

for help https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/2/

for cry https://www.bohemia.net/company/contacts 

treat yourself, I harass them

https://twitter.com/intent/follow?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bohemia.net%2F&ref_src=twsrc^tfw&region=follow_link&screen_name=bohemiainteract&tw_p=followbutton

Edited by Fixthegame