Greensek

Console Update 1.07

Needs another update. I cannot light my fireplace even with a dry hand drill or matches. Why is this a problem?

On 2/13/2020 at 11:52 AM, Snake14180 said:

Also you have a problem to make a fire now the place. To put down the fireplace

I'm able to put down my fireplaces. I just can't light then with a hand drill or matches. It's ridiculous. I can't cook any food. Simple tasks are unavailable.

yeah amazing iexperienced your latest bug you guys produced. Can not move in a bulding action on a fancy in the moment when i hear a enemy, my controller was like plugged off but it wasnt , can go to playstation screen but only in game no funktion , loose my m4 opn a guy without honor , i try to speak to him but what i whant he kill me i can do nothing. for me that give you guys a last last last cjhance i delete the game straight now and never install it , it is time consuming without any targets and if you make your own targets endgame content or better i say you find any thing on that you can fokus to have any endgame content , then you guys kill the last enthusiasm from thes lasts dayz veterans with ne bug creations like this .... it is anyway a joke that bugs like can not see the light in the  night trought scops spezialy ,mosin,tundra etc ... , that you dont fix this for the whole time this game is available on ps4 shows how much you guys try to make the game in anyway good, you guys try only again and again to let it looks like everything is good now but it wasnt ,, that i had 3 bluescreens on the first day i try the update is no longer woth to talk about ,. the truth is that never was enough budget to fix this game but there wa a lot of enthusiasm in your bohemia headquader to squeeze as much profit out of this thing you can .... bohemia guys you guys play with fire , you guys make from the beginning very spezial games that was all the time buggy as shit in the start phase , that you guys need your community , what you guys are doing is, push more and more fans of bohemia in a corner where they can not do anything other than show you guys the fuck finger ,i dont wish that anybody loose his job but i feel really like i was happy if i read anytime in newspaper about bohemia get out of money and past away, and that says a fan from the start of your company ... innovative as fuck was the first what i think in the past when i hear bohemia but if i will anytime in the futire hear this name , i will only think on this 6 months where you guys , without any question about it that we wjhant it, where you guys suprizely brings dayz on ps4 , and give many kids the hope that they get the chance to play a game that they whant so long but long time givibg up to hope it comes to their consoles ..shame on you or the guys that have not enough balls to tell the community that was the reason that they exist, that they never put enough budget in this projekt to fix this game to a playable status ....you dont now how many fans you guys loosed about this projekt ,ps4 players play pc too btw , not every but a lot .... cya in any other universe .... bye

• Confused 1

Anyone found any new Items yet? the new items should have cycled through by now, especially as the repeater & .357 ammo are civilian spawns. I haven't found any rubber slugs for the shotty either. Anyone else had better luck? 

I don’t know if anyone has noticed this or if it just works for me but when the stuttering frame rate starts I just open my quick menu and it stops instantly. After a while it comes back and I click the bumper and it stops. Hope this helps some of my fellow survivors and maybe help the devs get to the bottom of it for a hot fix. 

Please help...I own a private server for the ps4, I was wondering if I can make cars take no damage. really its the only thing I want to change cause im sick of loosing cars to freeze lags

1 hour ago, ToolFan said:

Please help...I own a private server for the ps4, I was wondering if I can make cars take no damage. really its the only thing I want to change cause im sick of loosing cars to freeze lags

This is the options you have in Events.xml.

<event name="VehicleCivilianSedan">
        <nominal>10</nominal>
        <min>7</min>
        <max>13</max>
        <lifetime>300</lifetime>
        <restock>0</restock>
        <saferadius>500</saferadius>
        <distanceradius>500</distanceradius>
        <cleanupradius>200</cleanupradius>
        <flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="1"/>
        <position>fixed</position>
        <limit>mixed</limit>
        <active>1</active>
        <children>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="5" min="3" type="CivilianSedan"/>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="5" min="3" type="CivilianSedan_Black"/>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="5" min="3" type="CivilianSedan_Wine"/>
        </children>
    </event>

which doesn’t seem to have anything to stop damage and in Types.xml you have: <category name="vehiclesparts"/> which is individual parts that also has nothing for damage.

Can’t find any others bar in Economy.xml but that’s also nothing involving damage.

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Anyone found any new Items yet? the new items should have cycled through by now, especially as the repeater & .357 ammo are civilian spawns. I haven't found any rubber slugs for the shotty either. Anyone else had better luck? 

Yeah. They should be about, I’ve found several repeaters, Rubber slugs and repeater ammo.

Why can i knock down a base with a wood saw its way to easy to raid bases i spent hours last night buiding a base out of sheet meatle and when i looked at it with a wood saw in my hand it gave me the option to destroy the base all the walls was double fenced with meatle sheet i went off for less than a hour and  when i got back on soemone had raided my base i couldent bealeave it so it took me all day to build a base out of meatle but takes some one 5 mins to knock down my walls and take all my cars and tents hate this game they dont know how to make a game right not anuf loot who want to run for 3 hours to find hardely nothing 

"Changed: The "Open" option for the fence gate can be accessed easier" - Please change this like it was earlier, before update. Now on PS4 fence gate can be open through walls, and from long distance. It is broke.

• Confused 1

Well, inventory is broken exactly as it always was, cars are still super glitchy plus your character takes damage most time you try exit the vehicle. General performance seems much worse with constant persistent texture loading visible at all times, terrible framerates, and now there's a door in one of the buildings that's is now broken and flys across a room. I've also had my character carry items nobody else can see and I appear to have no arms, and items flopping about when putting them down which is strange. 

I'd not played for a while and came on to see all the nice new improvements, as I usually do after I get fed up of all the bugs. If I'm honest it seems worse and can't see any improvements, not a big deal as it was pretty much expected at this point I suppose. All this was within the first couple hours of coming back on so it seems business as usual. 

Any idea when 1.08 will be released? 

Edited by M00nfly
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dayzisshit said:

Why can i knock down a base with a wood saw its way to easy to raid bases i spent hours last night buiding a base out of sheet meatle and when i looked at it with a wood saw in my hand it gave me the option to destroy the base all the walls was double fenced with meatle sheet i went off for less than a hour and  when i got back on soemone had raided my base i couldent bealeave it so it took me all day to build a base out of meatle but takes some one 5 mins to knock down my walls and take all my cars and tents hate this game they dont know how to make a game right not anuf loot who want to run for 3 hours to find hardely nothing 

Public servers are always like this and always will be, you have to accept it. The alternative is to rent a private server where there's nothing going on at all. 

16 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I have been playing about 15 hours on the new updates so far, and I have also yet to find the repeater or any of the two new kinds of ammo.

In the meantime I have found 4-6 of each of the other rifles (BK43, BK18, the CR-hunting rifle and the Mosin) that should be spawning in the same locations.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Yeah. They should be about, I’ve found several repeaters, Rubber slugs and repeater ammo.

Is this on Official or Community servers & definitely on Xbox right? I Still havent found any ammo or a repeater & im on Official Xbox Servers. Ive literally looted ever town on the map since the update.

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Is this on Official or Community servers & definitely on Xbox right? I Still havent found any ammo or a repeater & im on Official Xbox Servers. Ive literally looted ever town on the map since the update.

I found mine on my Community Server on PS4, the best thing to do is to try a low pop community server on Xbox just to have a look as high pop servers will still have most items taken up in Tents/Stashes/etc.

Seriously is this RainyDayz or what? you guys need to reduce the amount of times it rains per hour, everyone logs off if it rains and when it's night time you're just driving your player base out of the game. If you think releasing a paid map with more Clement weather is going to help you guys think again.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

35 minutes ago, matty_21ps said:

Seriously is this RainyDayz or what? you guys need to reduce the amount of times it rains per hour, everyone logs off if it rains and when it's night time you're just driving your player base out of the game. If you think releasing a paid map with more Clement weather is going to help you guys think again.

Well I bought the map knowing that and for that reason, I’ll assume a lot more of the “player base” has as well, they did tell you before hand what Livonia would entail. 

(I’m not the type of guy to buy a snickers then complain it has nuts in so I could be biased)

Edited by lJamesHalel1

1 hour ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Well I bought the map knowing that and for that reason, I’ll assume a lot more of the “player base” has as well, they did tell you before hand what Livonia would entail. 

(I’m not the type of guy to buy a snickers then complain it has nuts in so I could be biased)

I,M not shelling more cash out to this bug riddled game unless it gets fixed( the asking price for the vanilla is so not worth it $75 lol). To release a paid map  and  then up the rates of rain and cold and other crap to force the dedicated fan base to buy it instead of selling the map on its new features not the f*cking weather,thats a greedy money grab that says they don't give a shit about the community. This and the 2020 road map is just Sad.

Edited by matty_21ps
Wasn't finished my rant.

24 minutes ago, matty_21ps said:

I,M not shelling more cash out to this bug riddled game unless it gets fixed( the asking price for the vanilla is so not worth it $75 lol). To release a paid map  and  then up the rates of rain and cold and other crap to force the dedicated fan base to buy it instead of selling the map on its new features not the f*cking weather,thats a greedy money grab that says they don't give a shit about the community. This and the 2020 road map is just Sad.

I paid knowing what I was paying for, I don’t see what your issue is as problems are stated everywhere so you could of done you research before hand.

I went into DayZ expecting what a PC player of DayZ would expect, not up to par with the PC for sure but for console it’s better than you’re going to get elsewhere.

You should really read up about things before you buy, would save you this hassle.

• Confused 1

On 2/16/2020 at 2:08 AM, ToolFan said:

can't do it right now.

FPS issue follow up:

FPS problem happens whenever I open the inventory menu using the touch pad on PS4. Thank you to other survivors on this forum who are having the same inconsistent FPS since the 1.07 update. Pressing R1 did fix the FPS too as mentioned below.

Waiting for permanent fix as it is annoying as hell and interferes with gameplay 

Edited by Elderflower

On 2/17/2020 at 6:25 AM, TheYetiBum said:

After 4 days of searching (3-4 hours pr day) through Chernarus on public servers (most of the time EU3987) I have come to the belief that neither the repeater, its ammo or the new rubber slugs for the shotgun are spawning on public Xbox servers.

Not finding the gun could be bad luck (although I have found 5-10 of _every_ other civilian rifle out there...), but not finding any of the ammunition in that time-span too seems pretty statistically impossible.

I've looted my way through countless towns again and again (I concentrated on the ones a bit inland as im guessing its not a tier 1 rifle), I've checked every summer-camp (where the hunting-gear spawns) again and again and I have even been through Troitskoe mil-base 5 or 6 times to see if it for some strange reason was spawning in the military bases instead of in the civilian areas like it ought to.

@Max Planck  @Greensek  @ImpulZ

Is this something you guys can check up on?

It seems like a pretty big omission from an update that has not fixed the bugs it promised to fix (the inventory bug/desynch bug which is still an issue) and on top of that dropped the frame-rate back to a pre-1.0 stage...

Without the repeater and the new rubber slugs you might as well revert to 1.06 immediately as 1.07 then just is a giant step back.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 2

On 2/14/2020 at 9:10 AM, Jonas Levin said:

The inventory bug is still here, just kill a guy and try to loot his gear and half of it will still be stuck on him so you need to grab the clothing with it in to your hands and log in and out with it to actually be able to get it out.

However, I did NOT encounter the inventory-desynch-bug in 4 hours a playing last night, it seems like that might be fixed - so we might actually be able to quick-reload our guns now without having to worry about them getting bugged to the point where they are dead weight.

But my FPS is terrible after the new update and because of that I would probably have chosen to keep playing on 1.06 instead...

Mags and inventory, along with item in hand still gets desynced. It's not nearly as prevalent as it used to be, but can confirm it is still happening.

Almost died to a pack of wolves because my bandages were desynced. Managed to get indoors, logged and relogged, mysteriously had a hammer in my hand. 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2020 at 12:25 PM, matty_21ps said:

It does rain a lot but I like the rain. OK so maybe it rains a bit too much but its hardly the biggest issue. I've had a day playing since the update and so far none of the usual bugs have been resolved and the game performance is worse than before the update. 

The frame rate is terrible now. Textures take a few seconds to load constantly. Inventory still gets stuck, de-syncs, or doesn't move around properly. Cars are still a total mess and stuff depawns when it's not supposed to. Zombies are spawning on roof tops and inside buildings in rooms with no way in or out. The bandage bug is still there and generally all the major bugs are still as alive and well as they ever where, including some dropped items totally vanishing. I'm on a private server with all the zombies turned off and the game performance is still choppy as heck. 

Yup, the rain is the least of the games problems, but truth be told they obviously can't fix all that stuff and it's basically how the game is. 

Edited by M00nfly

So any idea what this new update did? I can't even shoot a gun now.. 

This is great 10/10 would fall through the ground relog and have to update again.