Greensek

Console Update 1.07

On 2/13/2020 at 1:32 PM, lJamesHalel1 said:

Pretty sure they mentioned it’d be a thing the other day.

Well I just found a trumpet .22lr gun and weed so yeah mods are in 

4 hours ago, GwarriorZ said:

Well I just found a trumpet .22lr gun and weed so yeah mods are in 

Mind naming the server? Would love to try that out 

Is it possible to implement the MS3 on console again. And add the M249 saw and the LMG? Thru the mod folder

Am I the only one who isn’t a fan of the brightened night time? I used to love the realistic darkness of the game. It added value to night vision as well. Now I feel that it’s softened the game to make it easier and more well received by new players. The reason I started playing this game and loved it was for the difficulty and realism. I felt night time was so dangerous but also safe if you decided to use it to your advantage. It made raids more tactical. Now I don’t even switch my night vision on it’s so bright. 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, TheBigDDA said:

Am I the only one who isn’t a fan of the brightened night time? I used to love the realistic darkness of the game. It added value to night vision as well. Now I feel that it’s softened the game to make it easier and more well received by new players. The reason I started playing this game and loved it was for the difficulty and realism. I felt night time was so dangerous but also safe if you decided to use it to your advantage. It made raids more tactical. Now I don’t even switch my night vision on it’s so bright. 

It's much darker on 1st person only servers 

Personally i cant stand that either...Whoever heard of every single night being bright and able to see a couple blocks away.....When my server launches it will have darker nights selected and the personal light shutoff.

There shall be darkness!

Edited by Luves 12

On 2/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, Dayzish said:

Er I’m getting terrible frame rates an I don’t know why ??? But the updates much better 

Just tap right on the D-pad and it usually fixes it. Another new bug I know, but a workable one. 

On 2/20/2020 at 10:44 PM, thepoey said:

Latest hot fix seems to have addressed the most pressing bugs, particularly the crashes, but items are still getting stuck in containers, and at least on Xbox One, based on the numerous party chat invites I get from strangers claiming they can dupe anything, duping is potentially still a huge problem.

Obviously they could be BS, but it still happens pretty frequently, even in the the past few hours. 

Pretty sure duping is still rife. I've stopped playing on public servers they're a complete waste of time and generally populated by PvP players that only KOS, and groups that are stashing a ton of gear (presumably duping it) completely messing up the spawning. I've seen servers with 20-30 car tents all pitched to form some sort of base, no way that's legit. 

Edited by M00nfly

1 hour ago, M00nfly said:

Pretty sure duping is still rife. I've stopped playing on public servers they're a complete waste of time and generally populated by PvP players that only KOS, and groups that are stashing a ton of gear (presumably duping it) completely messing up the spawning. I've seen servers with 20-30 car tents all pitched to form some sort of base, no way that's legit. 

Yeah, just saw a video this morning on the feedback tracker of how people are doing it. It's ridiculous that it's still a problem. The loot economy on consoles is completely ruined. Almost no reason to play or engage in PVP when people can just dupe endless rare gear and have 15 alts waiting in the wings. @Greensek

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

But in persistence off you should be able to find m4 etc and report them on your server? In persistence off I don't see how it could block the loot @thepoey

Edited by Fixthegame

8 hours ago, Fixthegame said:

But in persistence off you should be able to find m4 etc and report them on your server? In persistence off I don't see how it could block the loot @thepoey

Still doesn't address any of the problems with duping, server performance, or loot economy. 

Iv tried posting on Troubleshooting but no-one seems to monitor that, in the fix list it says you fixed the bug where plank piles spawn on top of each other, since this apparent fix the plank piles are no longer working, you can hold a pick-axe next to the pile and it will show the number of planks remaining but when you hold an axe it gives no option to chop planks at all. Is this going to be a hot fix priority because it's seriously hindering base building.

xbox user.

Edited by Surfjayce

On 2/26/2020 at 10:52 PM, Surfjayce said:

Iv tried posting on Troubleshooting but no-one seems to monitor that, in the fix list it says you fixed the bug where plank piles spawn on top of each other, since this apparent fix the plank piles are no longer working, you can hold a pick-axe next to the pile and it will show the number of planks remaining but when you hold an axe it gives no option to chop planks at all. Is this going to be a hot fix priority because it's seriously hindering base building.

xbox user.

Passed the information to the Support Team.

Update to my qeary, so it appears that the planks work fine but the tooling has changed, it's no longer axes to chop planks from piles but hand and hacksaws, I guess not many people know about it

FIX THE CARS PLEASE!!!! WE HAVE LOST 11 CARS BECAUSE WHEN WE DRIVE WE JUST FROZE AND LOST CONTROL HELP!!!!!! IM NOT BUILDING ANY MORE CARS TILL THIS IS FIXED!

Edited by Adrien Sulker

45 minutes ago, Adrien Sulker said:

FIX THE CARS PLEASE!!!! WE HAVE LOST 11 CARS BECAUSE WHEN WE DRIVE WE JUST FROZE AND LOST CONTROL HELP!!!!!! IM NOT BUILDING ANY MORE CARS TILL THIS IS FIXED!

lol I would have stopped 11 cars ago, chances are the cars are never going to be reliable on this gen console, maybe next gen but I wouldn't hold out hope for it.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 7:55 AM, Fixthegame said:

ive seen huge bases on persistence off servers with tons of top tier guns, not convinced persistence off actually means anything, and if it is actually wiping regularly it seems as if the dupers are transferring stashes from persistence on servers so immediately ruining the loot economy after a wipe.

8 hours ago, definatelynewhere said:

ive seen huge bases on persistence off servers with tons of top tier guns, not convinced persistence off actually means anything, and if it is actually wiping regularly it seems as if the dupers are transferring stashes from persistence on servers so immediately ruining the loot economy after a wipe.

At first I though persistence off-servers means that they got wiped at every server-reset, but apparently that ain't happening.

Now my belief is that all it means is that we wont get any warnings when the server is taken down (as its only there to make sure there are enough servers if the others are overloaded in certain periods).

Hello Survivors, 

We deployed a new patch that brings some fixes to the current 1.07 update.

Game Hotfix 2 (03.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: An exploit for item duplication
  • Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

21 minutes ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We deployed a new patch that brings some fixes to the current 1.07 update.

Game Hotfix 2 (03.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: An exploit for item duplication
  • Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

I can't see any community servers since the update

The fact that all these console players are complaining is just dumb ASF I mean PC went through the same shit when it was starting and yes Xbox players will eventually get mods but don't expect it in the next month fools it's all time and developement it'll be a while till we are perfect on Xbox or PS4 but where we are RN is good enough for me devs keep up the good work I've been a fan playing since 2013 let's keep it going!!

1 minute ago, Moistoysta42069 said:

The fact that all these console players are complaining is just dumb ASF I mean PC went through the same shit when it was starting and yes Xbox players will eventually get mods but don't expect it in the next month fools it's all time and developement it'll be a while till we are perfect on Xbox or PS4 but where we are RN is good enough for me devs keep up the good work I've been a fan playing since 2013 let's keep it going!!

Console gamers are still not quite used to progression development, we are used to getting a moderately finished game on launch, but I think we are adapting slowly but you will always get the moaners, pc has plenty of expectant moaning losers too lol

24 minutes ago, Surfjayce said:

I can't see any community servers since the update

It should take 30-40 minutes.