Tyler Tee H C

Primary weapons Vanishing

Literally hundreds of people play on one specific server. The server will stay high all day long, but new people will come and go. The game itself accounts for a specific number of rifles In the game at that point in time. If 300 people that play on the same server have an M4. But only two of them are on. Do you really think that the game is accounting for 300 M4 rifles? The simple answer is no. No, it's not. If you have no idea how the loot economy Works in DayZ, you probably should not rant about the loot economy. Stashing, hoarding, and duping are ruining this game. People who stash their gear on alt accounts actually help with loot economy, as it counts for a player offline. And not a gun in the game. Furthermore, insulting and name-calling to get your point across just proves Even further that you have no idea what you're talking about. Do us all a favor, never post again. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Just now, Jake Blake said:

Alt account holders? Lol oh my misinformed child. Sorry but the game doesn't register gear not in the game as gear in the game. Technically if everyone stashed their gear ON ALT ACCOUNTS, they're would be loads of gear spawning in. 

by his thinking, every random person who tries the game and doesn't play it is hoarding fresh spawn hoodies.... Its super weird how they still spawn? Lol

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

by his thinking, every random person who tries the game and doesn't play it is hoarding fresh spawn hoodies.... Its super weird how they still spawn? Lol

EXACTLY! The game does not work like that, LOL.

• Like 1

So where is all the loot then Einstein ???    Alt account users are no better than Duper's either way. Whether I am right or wrong in regard to Loot Economy.

There IS a severe lack of spawning of high tier weapons, go to ANY Military zone and tell me how many M4's and AKM's are spawning. Please!  The lack of loot is plainly obvious to those of us who have 1. Played for longer than 6 months. 2. Do NOT Dupe, or 3. DON'T have ALT Accounts loaded and left in a cloud through Gear Fear. And 4. Player's who have no qualms with actually going to look for their loot. All the squads these days on Xbox are all carrying LAR's, SVD's and VSS's Ghillie's. Just very sad. And very VERY sad that majority of the players these days think Alt accounts are a good thing.

I'll be killing on site as I have no moral commitment to ANYONE over here, or to be letting alt account holders live. If you don't care ? Then I don't care. I'll still be playing this Game the way I have always played this game. Just a shame that cheap players are happy to use anything they see as an advantage to git gud.

I am pretty handy with Civvie weapons, but it's pretty clear something is broken in regard to AR's spawning. Used to be able to get AKM's from Svet Tents. Now can't even get them from NWA or TISY. But there's nothing fishy about that ??? Nah, your alright Jack. You have an M4 or Nine tucked away for yourself with alt account holders spread all over the map don't you ?

I found a Heli crash the other Day and found … A CAR DOOR. Along with the Ghillie suit and other bits but NO weapons. But NOTHING wrong with the Loot Economy here. Move on … As you were.

My servers working fine for loot, granted it’s only me on here as of right now but stashes and items in barrels and tents no longer get counted towards the economy.

Just those on the individual and on the map, should help a lot with loot being consistent.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I sense a hint of irony in that last sentence. At least, I hope it was. 

If you think Alt accounts are Okay then yes you are more stupid than I thought you were.

37 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

If you think Alt accounts are Okay then yes you are more stupid than I thought you were.

No, I just found it amusing that you call everyone an idiot but can't string a coherent sentence together. I have not commented on whether I agree with alt accounts or not. You just assume things about people without listening to what people are actually saying. You are ill informed and fail to understand how the loot economy works. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Tyler Tee H C

Dude, you make no sense.

Say I have 3 alt accounts, fully geared and I've been playing consistently on one server, but then my buddy is building a base on a different server, so I hop on that one with one of my characters. 

Then, my other buddy needs help raiding a duper base on yet another server, so I hop onto that server with 2 of my characters, in the likely event that I get killed. 

So, what that would mean, according to your theory is that the loot economy of 3 servers is affected by my characters, despite the fact that they can only be on one server at a time. 

And by your same logic, if I have 6 characters, all with ak's and/or m4's and have been playing on multiple servers, but then don't play the game for 6 months, the loot economy of EVERY server I have played on with all of my characters will be affected!? 

If this were the case then NO ONE would EVER be able to find an m4, ak, lar, svd or vss, because it is a fact that not everyone who has ever played and picked up an m4 etc is still playing, so there would be countless tier 4 weapons "in the cloud" and inaccessible, according to you. 

If this is what you are saying, then I am pleased to inform you that you are 100% wrong because there are still players running around with m4's and ak's and every other tier 4 weapon. 

ALT accounts have no impact on the CLE. 

It is only the account that you are PLAYING ON with the weapons ON YOU that have an affect on the server YOU ARE ON AT THAT TIME. 

I've been playing since the first week it came out on console, like many of the other people here who have been telling you you are wrong but haven't been listening to.

If you want to keep pushing the issue then I hope you like the sound of your own voice, coz it'll be the only one in here when we give up on trying to help you. 

Peace. 

• Haha 1

There is no reason to discuss with these people about whether alt accounts destroy the CLE - they are angry at the game and made up their mind already.

Just ignore them, its a waste of time.

Let them rage and fall to sleep like little children. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

only 20 ak's 20 m4's can be spawned in each server once that limit is hit. NO MORE SPAWNS. There you go. 

God you guys really know sheet.

I have more hours than you in this Game Jonas. About being a baby !!! I love this Game, but if you can't see that the loot economy is trash then you need your brain checked out.

And This forum is full of people that don't have a real passion for this game at all. It's full of Kids who think they're the shit.

And to be honest everytime I come over here I am shocked at the fact that the alleged OG players are quite happy to sit back and say nothing about it. You only have to watch or play it on PC vanilla and see how the loot spawns everywhere. And yet on Console … NOTHING. Even USG's are hard to find now. You'll get SKS spawn because it takes a bit of skill to use them, so don't dupe them. Or hoard them. 

4 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

No, I just found it amusing that you call everyone an idiot but can't string a coherent sentence together. I have not commented on whether I agree with alt accounts or not. You just assume things about people without listening to what people are actually saying. You are ill informed and fail to understand how the loot economy works. 

20 of each can spawn into each server and that's just the M4 and AKM's once they done they done. So tell me how it works then Cock Boy and tell me where the lot has actually gone then ?????

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

20 M4's 20 AK's per server. Once spawned and taken. NO MORE !!!! 

Again you are wrong, sorry to burst your bubble - again lol.

And all this raging and multiple posts only makes you look bad, try to chill out a bit and maybe listen to what people tells you.

Or find another game to play if you get so aggravated over this one! 🙂

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

only 20 ak's 20 m4's can be spawned in each server once that limit is hit. NO MORE SPAWNS. There you go. 

God you guys really know sheet.

So, riddle me this: if 20 players find 20 m4s on one server and then go play on another server, does that mean that no more m4s will ever spawn on that first server ever again? 

Thanks for the laughing react, too. 

Yet another thing you don't seem to know is that any and every react adds to the account score (that little green number after people's name) 

Please answer my question, if you can. 

Edited by Thunderpants_AU
Clarification

If this discussion is to continue, let it do so elsewhere without all the namecalling.

Thanks, and locked.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1