Tyler Tee H C

Primary weapons Vanishing

Anyone else losing their Primary weapons upon fresh sessions ? I have so far lost an AK and a Vaiga. They just disappear from inventory when you sign in. Even though you had them safe and sound when you logged out previously. On top of the lack of Military Loot because of Hoarders, Alt Account holders and Dupers. To lose what you have found is VERY FRUSTRATING.

Here's an Idea BI why don't you just OVER SATURATE The Loot economy on Xbox ??? If everyone has ample opportunity to get these AR's and what not, their really would be no excuse for these Muppets to Dupe. And please get rid of ALT ACCOUNTS TOO!!!

just wait for the mission files to be opened to server admins, I guarantee 99% of community servers will have the max loot possible

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

just wait for the mission files to be opened to server admins, I guarantee 99% of community servers will have the max loot possible

It's gonna be hilarious and ridiculous. Server titles gon be like...

10x loot 5x the vehicles no night safe zones yada yada yada

Edited by Esmy
Oh, wait. We already have people doing this lmao
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Esmy said:

It's gonna be hilarious and ridiculous. Server titles gon be like...

10x loot 5x the vehicles no night safe zones yada yada yada

yup I wonder him many people still fall for that lol

• Like 1

I feel for the people who think AR's/epic loots are the be all and end all in this game.

To get yourself so wound up about them only inhibits your play style and experience in game. Let it go and enjoy the game or find a decent community server to play on which has some kind of control over the issues you raised.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

yup I wonder him many people still fall for that lol

Inorite. I be seeing full servers with those titles and thinking. Look at all those dumb asses, believing they gon find ARs and shit. Lol pffft there are plenty of people falling for it RN.

Oooof

On 2/6/2020 at 3:27 PM, Tyler Tee H C said:

On top of the lack of Military Loot because of Hoarders, Alt Account holders and Dupers. To lose what you have found is VERY FRUSTRATING.

I agree on the duping, but dumping your gear on a alternative account is usually done so you DONT fuck up the central loot economy (CLE) and people who play the game a lot should be entitled to what they have legitimately collected.

Also - duping is really not a big problem at the moment, so most of your post dont really make sense...

• Haha 1

I love the sawn off shorty and the blaze anyway so not really bothered about military loot. Feels more survivorish

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I love the sawn off shorty and the blaze anyway so not really bothered about military loot. Feels more survivorish

I think the sawn off shotgun is awful, the effective range with buckshot is like 10 metres at most, with slugs it never hits what you aim at, ill only use it for a 3rd gun replacing a pistol as its good for wolves cos they're always in your face

2 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

I think the sawn off shotgun is awful, the effective range with buckshot is like 10 metres at most, with slugs it never hits what you aim at, ill only use it for a 3rd gun replacing a pistol as its good for wolves cos they're always in your face

It's great for closer encounters using buckshot. I have the blaze for range

42 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It's great for closer encounters using buckshot. I have the blaze for range

what about mid range, the blaze with no scope would be ok but its not ideal to take the scope off while getting shot at lol

45 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

what about mid range, the blaze with no scope would be ok but its not ideal to take the scope off while getting shot at lol

This is true. Currently carrying a blaze with scope, a sawn off and just picked up an AK74 or whatever its called. Also got a suppressed pistol for back up. Seriously thinking about ditching the AK though. I hate carrying too much stuff. 

The blaze hasn't got the scope fitted. I just keep it in my inventory. If I see someone at range I have time to attach it. I also use the scope on my hotbar instead of binoculars. 

IF you think that hoarding gear on ALT accounts does not affect the CLE you must be REALLY stupid. If the guns are not dropped or ruined they are still in the CLE and for as long as they sit in a cloud on someone's console that Loot is classed as being in the Game and so part of the loot economy. Whilst you hoarding it no one else can get at it.

And if you think that Alt accounts is the done thing so it's Okay ???  Then you even stupider than I thought you was in my first paragraph.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

IF you think that hoarding gear on ALT accounts does not affect the CLE you must be REALLY stupid. If the guns are not dropped or ruined they are still in the CLE and for as long as they sit in a cloud on someone's console that Loot is classed as being in the Game and so part of the loot economy. Whilst you hoarding it no one else can get at it.

And if you think that Alt accounts is the done thing so it's Okay ???  Then you even stupider than I thought you was in my first paragraph.

I sense a hint of irony in that last sentence. At least, I hope it was. 

7 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

You are mistaken about the first part and just foolish to listen to on the second. 🙂

• Beans 1

Just now, Tyler Tee H C said:

your wrong

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

On 2/14/2020 at 3:00 PM, RyanS1994 said:

your wrong

And you ARE an idiot who is responsible for ruining this Game.

Edited by Max Planck
Quit that

37 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

But he's right though. They don't count towards loot economy. Insulting people doesn't make you right. You probably need to calm down. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

First you state incorrect info, then you start to insult people (me) for using an alternative character to store gear on so it is not counted on the map so you dont destroy the CLE for everyone else if you are lucky enough to find 2 LAR's or whatever.

You need to get your facts right and then you need to calm down and relax and understand that this is a game and that it should be played to have fun - if you are not able to do that I would recommend doing something else or finding another game.

You got corrected and could have chosen to write "ok, I stand corrected - thanks for updating me", maybe try that another time. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

How could i possibly argue with someone who is so right, I mean really what a joke it is for me to defy what you've said I this post, your clearly right and the rest of the community who actually understands how the game works is wrong. All hail almighty noob, we will never cross the line and defy you again our humble dayz god.

• Haha 1

bruh they're stupider than you stop letting them tell you they're smarterer than you

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:27 AM, Tyler Tee H C said:

Anyone else losing their Primary weapons upon fresh sessions ? I have so far lost an AK and a Vaiga. They just disappear from inventory when you sign in. Even though you had them safe and sound when you logged out previously. On top of the lack of Military Loot because of Hoarders, Alt Account holders and Dupers. To lose what you have found is VERY FRUSTRATING.

Here's an Idea BI why don't you just OVER SATURATE The Loot economy on Xbox ??? If everyone has ample opportunity to get these AR's and what not, their really would be no excuse for these Muppets to Dupe. And please get rid of ALT ACCOUNTS TOO!!!

Alt account holders? Lol oh my misinformed child. Sorry but the game doesn't register gear not in the game as gear in the game. Technically, if everyone stashed their gear ON ALT ACCOUNTS, there would be loads of gear spawning in. 

Edited by Jake Blake
  • Like 1