VecktorS

Banned account

Hi guys. My english is bad.
If I was banned, and then I bought a second account and they banned me again, does this mean that I will never play dayz again? Even if I bought a new account and spent the money? No chance? No matter how many accounts I buy, will I always be banned?

51 minutes ago, VecktorS said:

Hi guys. My english is bad.
If I was banned, and then I bought a second account and they banned me again, does this mean that I will never play dayz again? Even if I bought a new account and spent the money? No chance? No matter how many accounts I buy, will I always be banned?

Maybe if you remove your cheating software? 

If you wanna play legit;

-reinstall you computer

-buy DayZ with another mail/account

-dont touch cheats

Profit 😉

• Beans 2

I will never use cheats again. Expensive. That is, you can delete the cheat, register a new account and buy the game? Will they be banned again if they know that it is me and my past accounts that have been blocked?

no sympathy.  expense should not be the teason not to cheat.  it should be avoided because it ruins the game ad a whole for everyone else playing it.  

if i get caught stealing a canoe from walmart and am banned for theft should i be able to just buy a different colored jacket and go back to walmart because i say "i would never steal again"?

That is, they can block me again if I buy a new account?
But I want to play Dayz. 

Edited by VecktorS

1 hour ago, VecktorS said:

That is, they can block me again if I buy a new account?
But I want to play Dayz. 

Only if you did a clean Windows install

I understand your message, McWendy. My one account is already blocked. I am ready to completely clean the system, register a new account and buy the game. Will they really not banned me? Excuse me, can I find out in any way?
As I know Battleye and Bohemian Interactive, these are different companies. Can I really play?

1 hour ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

no sympathy.  expense should not be the teason not to cheat.  it should be avoided because it ruins the game ad a whole for everyone else playing it.  

if i get caught stealing a canoe from walmart and am banned for theft should i be able to just buy a different colored jacket and go back to walmart because i say "i would never steal again"?

Walmart sells canoes!?!  😲

• Beans 1

Guys, you know you're helping a guy who swears to quit hacking only because it's 'too expensive'? He'll be duping the first ammo box he finds.

• Beans 2

27 minutes ago, drgullen said:

Walmart sells canoes!?!  😲

haha dont they sell pretry much everything at one location or another?  good call tho shoulda used a better example, dont know why canoes popped into my noggin 😛

51 minutes ago, VecktorS said:

Can I really play?

k on a serious note though, there is a way to fix this and bypass battleeye so u can cheat as much as you want and its actually rather simple.  dont share this information as they may fix the exploit if you do.

so first unplug your pc and open it up.  inside you will find several parts.  you will want to locate your gpu and remove it, do this carefully to avoid any damage.  you will then want to gently wrap the gpu in a layer of paper towel and then a layer of aluminum foil. 

once this is done you will want to place it in your microwave.  you will need to set the microwave on high and run it for 2 minutes and 48 seconds.  you will see sparks but do not worry, this is just the gpu expelling excess energy from the last time it was used.  once this is complete you need to reinstall gpu.  

if this fails it may just be that your motherboard is not suited to be run on microwaves, in this case you simply need to do the same with your motherboard and all should be well.  

you will be back to duping and teleporting throughout chernarus in no time.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Kirov, i understand how that sounds. Words, promises, especially on the Internet, are nothing. I won’t convince you of anything or dissuade you.
I was wrong.
Does the ban mean that I should never play Dayz more in my life, even if I’m ready to buy this game again?
FunkInYourTrunk, good trolling.

Edited by VecktorS
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, VecktorS said:

Kirov, i understand how that sounds. Words, promises, especially on the Internet, are nothing. I won’t convince you of anything or dissuade you.
I was wrong.
Does the ban mean that I should never play Dayz more in my life, even if I’m ready to buy this game again?
FunkInYourTrunk, good trolling.

@Kirov (DayZ) im kinda on board with this fellow. If he truly wants to better himself he does need an opportunity to do so. Im Just saying what to do with a infected machine. 

@VecktorS cant blame people for not trusting a "former" cheater. 

But yes reinstall Windows. Use A different Mail for a new account. And you should be good to go.

And dont cheat. Join the light side not the dark side. 

I reinstalled windows and keep getting banned, and I haven't even cheated. I got banned on my own server and can't disable BattlEye on it.

14 hours ago, McWendy said:

@Kirov (DayZ) im kinda on board with this fellow. If he truly wants to better himself he does need an opportunity to do so. Im Just saying what to do with a infected machine.

I myself hate playing the Paladin the Cheater-Slayer, but there's a difference between 'cheating is bad' and 'cheating is expensive'. I just don't see a redemption arc here. Just wanted to make it clear, have it your way.

• Like 1

I've heard of BattlEye dishing out hardware id bans on multiple offenders, and if that is what happened here you deserve it. 

• Beans 1

acewhittles, understand. I was wrong. But do you think I don’t have the right to play Dayz anymore? Never? 
We are all humans. Everyone is wrong. I will not convince you. 
Can the Battleye service remove my data from the blacklist?

6 hours ago, VecktorS said:

I was wrong. But do you think I don’t have the right to play Dayz anymore?

this is a tricky situation as depending on scenario i do believe in second chances.  sry for the previous troll postbut cheating in multiplayer games gets me real salty.

on one hand a person may realize the error of their ways and never do it again.  so they may argue "if i have learned not to cheat can i not have a second chance?"

onthe other hand one may argue that you knew cheats were not allowed and the risks in using them and still chose to use those cheats therefor accepting the consequences.  in this case a perminant ban.

if they give you "another chance" and unban you, does this not say to everyone else that cheating is ok as there is no consequences?  hell does it not say to you yourself to cheat again?

there is unfortunately no way for one to show that they have actually learned their lesson, so in 9 times out of 10 if not more i would say it is better to not give another chance in this situation.  

it is a sad situation for someone to be in, however people still need to see and understand the seriousness of cheating in any multiplayer game.  one person cheating can VERY easily ruin the experience for everyone else on a server.  

• Like 3

Remember when these threads would get locked and buried within 12 or so hours maximum?  Tegridy Farms remembers...

• Haha 3

On 12/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, VecktorS said:

acewhittles, understand. I was wrong. But do you think I don’t have the right to play Dayz anymore? Never? 
We are all humans. Everyone is wrong. I will not convince you. 
Can the Battleye service remove my data from the blacklist?

No, I don't. I've spent five years of my life protecting a community that people like you have treated like your personal playground. I hope you don't touch another multiplayer game for the rest of your natural life.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, acewhittles said:

Нет не знаю Я провел пять лет своей жизни, защищая сообщество, к которому такие люди, как ты, относились как к твоей личной игровой площадке. Я надеюсь, что вы не коснетесь другой многопользовательской игры до конца своей жизни.

Your right. 
I am not a cheater in the usual sense of the word. The only time I used cheats in my life was Dayz, for which I now got a ban. This is not an excuse. I know. I really understand this and will not begin to explain the reasons why I decided to use the cheat. It does not matter. I respect any opinion regarding people who have made mistakes. All people commit them in different areas of life. I don’t know whether they will unlock me or not, I just hope so.
Thank you for sharing your answers and maybe even given advice on what to do.
Do not be angry about my act.

4 hours ago, VecktorS said:

Your right. 
I am not a cheater in the usual sense of the word. The only time I used cheats in my life was Dayz, for which I now got a ban. This is not an excuse. I know. I really understand this and will not begin to explain the reasons why I decided to use the cheat. It does not matter. I respect any opinion regarding people who have made mistakes. All people commit them in different areas of life. I don’t know whether they will unlock me or not, I just hope so.
Thank you for sharing your answers and maybe even given advice on what to do.
Do not be angry about my act. 

Every time you cheat - you will exchange your credibility + time + money = something whose time spent in the game. I do not know how much the euphoria of deception valuable to you and your costs are equal. But the temptation of cheating will haunt you forever. Difficulties fishing in the game you will provoke a new step towards cheating. Perhaps you feel, at some point in the game, what's around you all the liars and you will be broken in the same way.
But try, maybe you have enough willpower to be a man. You may need for a successful new purchase, you should also contact your Internet service provider and change the IP address. Not sure that this is necessary, but it is logical.

Remember always - Battleye not sleeps. and it does not have a break for lunch.

Edited by lex__1

Guys. I have one more question. Please tell me. If I buy, for example, Rainbow Six on my main account, on which I have a Dayz lock. Will I get banned on R6 too? I suspect that my computer’s data is on the Battleye blacklist.
Now the New Year sale and in my country are very favorable discounts.
P.S. And yes, of course no cheats at all.

if it uses battleye then yes you will

but battleye not only bans the account but can use your ip address to verify it's you, so maybe that's your issue.

as a server owner though, I would blacklist you immediately knowing you had used cheats before - we have the policy of don't care why, don't cheat! no second chances

sounds harsh but it's our server and we don't want cheaters, maybe this is a lesson to be learned?

• Beans 2