VecktorS

Banned account

What do you mean by the words "Learn a lesson"? Get the punishment, recognize the mistake and refuse cheats to play normally further, right? This implies a second chance for a person.
I want to say that anyone can stumble, whether it is a cheat in a game or an act in life, any mistake has consequences. If Battleye blocks a user on all games that are supported with the phrase "forever, without exception," then this means that even after learning the lesson, I or any other person will not be able to return to the games that he liked to play.
Oh sure. This is limited to data, for example, you can completely buy a new computer, network, ip and again play those games in which you were blocked.
But back to my question. I have Steam on Arma 3, Pubg, Dayz (Blocked) and Rainbow 6. I went to Pubg after banning Dayz and could play. (Oh, I hope now I’m not forgotten, "missed the moment"). Other games I did not check. Is a ban common to all games?

Edited by VecktorS

16 hours ago, VecktorS said:

What do you mean by the words "Learn a lesson"? Get the punishment, recognize the mistake and refuse cheats to play normally further, right? This implies a second chance for a person.
I want to say that anyone can stumble, whether it is a cheat in a game or an act in life, any mistake has consequences. If Battleye blocks a user on all games that are supported with the phrase "forever, without exception," then this means that even after learning the lesson, I or any other person will not be able to return to the games that he liked to play.
Oh sure. This is limited to data, for example, you can completely buy a new computer, network, ip and again play those games in which you were blocked.
But back to my question. I have Steam on Arma 3, Pubg, Dayz (Blocked) and Rainbow 6. I went to Pubg after banning Dayz and could play. (Oh, I hope now I’m not forgotten, "missed the moment"). Other games I did not check. Is a ban common to all games?

I would suggest posing these questions on a Battleye forum.  Only Battleye can confirm whether or not your Battleye ban is common to all games.

Let me first say VecktorS I completely support you in your gaming journey and you are an innocent victim of your circumstances because free will doesn't exist. Whether you cheat again in the future or not is completely out of your control, and entirely comes down to the luck of an interplay between your brain and the environment. I recommend the DayZ developers issue VecktorS an apology for the inconvenience and un-ban him for good. I can already tell he is the type of play that wants the authentic PvP vision that myself and the developers have planned for and will be implemented in 2020.

• Haha 1

Reinstalled windows, changed IP, checked for bans on other Battleye games (there are no bans, but Arma will probably be banned). I thought, got worried and decided to buy the game again. Put Dayz on another drive, stopped by, started playing. Met a man with whom zombies scored with his fists. He gave me his things and asked him to kill. I killed him 😃
Out of the game. Instant. Got a ban. This is the third ban.
Thanks guys, everyone who is mad at me and those who tried to help. I do not complain that I got a ban. I am aware of the guilt.
I bought the full edition of Rainbow 6, Battlefield 4. At this point, the story with Dayz came to an end. Good game to everyone and please never use hacks, even if it's some kind of mini macro or disabling textures.
P. S. Theme can probably be closed.

At least with this latest purchase you might be able to get a refund, as long as there's less than a hour game play, I think...