Mikey76

Guns per server

I was just wondering if any one had any idea of the amount of guns ak74 m4 lar ect ect that spawn on a private server in total so many mixed comments I just wanted to settle it for my self if any one can help would be really appreciated 

there's 10 of every AR and that's including the guns that are buried.

But if a player logs out with guns on them they don't count.

the dev's need to take out buried loot idea.

10 hours ago, jonhsmith111 said:

there's 10 of every AR and that's including the guns that are buried.

But if a player logs out with guns on them they don't count.

the dev's need to take out buried loot idea.

Devs should just remove the set drops and stash caps, just make it random, fresh server maybe 0 m4s 50 aks 2 sks's etc, no limit for any weapon including melee, just totally random on the places they SHOULD spawn but not guaranteed to even spawn a single one, stashes adding to the loot thingy is stupid another point to the randomness, each "reset" of a server a new set of randomly chosen randomly numbered weapons are spawned for that "reset session"

I am all for total randomness.  I understand keeping stashes and shit, but the hoarding is just ridiculous.

So how many actually spawn in total on a private server if its fresh and just been reset 

It does but doesn't because this isn't the actual spawn count from xbox private servers I believe that's from pc witch would be tottaly different 

18 minutes ago, Mikey76 said:

It does but doesn't because this isn't the actual spawn count from xbox private servers I believe that's from pc witch would be tottaly different

That is from PC. Why would it be different?

7 hours ago, aux7 said:

That is from PC. Why would it be different?

I thought it would be the same on PC & Console servers also. But I have had multiple reports & seen first hand that more than 10 AKS74U's spawn on Console private servers, directly after a full wipe & with no chance of Duplication exploits. Not sure if the CLE is bugged on certain servers though or if there running different server settings, impossible to tell without direct access to the server settings. Obviously public servers are different as people can carry weapons in from different public servers etc. If bohemia could clarify if there are any differences itd be very helpful as hopefully there isnt

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I thought it would be the same on PC & Console servers also. But I have had multiple reports & seen first hand that more than 10 AKS74U's spawn on Console private servers, directly after a full wipe & with no chance of Duplication exploits. Not sure if the CLE is bugged on certain servers though or if there running different server settings, impossible to tell without direct access to the server settings. Obviously public servers are different as people can carry weapons in from different public servers etc. If bohemia could clarify if there are any differences itd be very helpful as hopefully there isnt

From my understanding of the CLE . . . .

The AKS 74u is pretty much an unlimited spawn, it only counts 10 in the map, so ten at a time. The moment someone picks one up off the map, another will spawn somewhere after half an hour. It doesnt count on the player or stashed or whatever . . . The same for other weapons only counted in the map

For the rare weapons (M4 and AKM etc) the system doesnt count on the player, so 60 players could have one on them (none buried or stashed or whatever other) and ten would still be spawning somewhere. The moment ten get buried or stored, youre done.

The top weapons are counted on the player (SVD, LAR, and VSS) and as these are so rare any way, an extra one or two would not be noticed (in my opinion)

Relatively therefore what the player carries into another server is irrelevant. You only have to think about players dying of "natural causes" (falling off ladders/buildings, car crashes, wolves etc) Also despawning before the other player has a chance to loot . . I remember dying (by car) on the hive with a VSD and an M4.

I dont know how for sure the hive CLE works, but I would doubt it runs any differently. Everything kind of points to one implementation of the system across the hive and player interface . . . in my opinion . . 

Edited by aux7
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

100 percent different u can come in my private server on xbox and see I mean from what I have to what they state is the max limit Is far from the same lol xbox seems to he completely different to pc from what I see 

11 hours ago, Mikey76 said:

100 percent different u can come in my private server on xbox and see I mean from what I have to what they state is the max limit Is far from the same lol xbox seems to he completely different to pc from what I see 

sorry, I dont have an xbox.

what do you see? Do you have numbers/examples?

5 hours ago, aux7 said:

sorry, I dont have an xbox.

what do you see? Do you have numbers/examples?

After a wipe on a private xbox server this is what i gathered and have on my characters, my faction also has many more so the 10 gun limit seems...unreliable i guess

8× akm
5× 74
1×101
3× lar
3× vsd
4× m4

So I wiped 2 weeks ago we have around 15 ak74u 8 to ten 101 same for m4s ak74s we have 5 vsd and probably 3 lar 2 to 3 vss that's in tens and we all have 2 guns on us 6 players so say 2 m4s 2 101s 2 74s and we all have a vsd plus were still finding guns this is why I'm so confused i mean its slowed down but there still spawning 

5 hours ago, N0sAmm said:

After a wipe on a private xbox server this is what i gathered and have on my characters, my faction also has many more so the 10 gun limit seems...unreliable i guess

8× akm
5× 74
1×101
3× lar
3× vsd
4× m4

your numbers look ok

3 hours ago, Mikey76 said:

So I wiped 2 weeks ago we have around 15 ak74u 8 to ten 101 same for m4s ak74s we have 5 vsd and probably 3 lar 2 to 3 vss that's in tens and we all have 2 guns on us 6 players so say 2 m4s 2 101s 2 74s and we all have a vsd plus were still finding guns this is why I'm so confused i mean its slowed down but there still spawning 

six vsd should not be possible

Come in and look lol this is why I'm saying the number on that chart are nonsense because I can lay them all on the floor and show u I mean look at it like this u have 100 players right and u can only have 5 vsds not a chance the spawns must be higher if that was the case u wouldn't play because it would run the same for all helicopter guns there the higher tier guns would be snatched in minutes then the other 95 players may as well play on a different server because hey your never guna get any good guns yeah u have high spawn on other snipers but 5 is unrealistic and we have 6 as it stands il get then all together later and post a pic 

14 minutes ago, aux7 said:

your numbers look ok

six vsd should not be possible

It is if I find a few and take them with me when I log off.

With how I understand it, you can theoretically have as many as you want. As long as you keep taking them off the map, they'll keep respawning.

Or am I wrong?

• Beans 1

5 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

It is if I find a few and take them with me when I log off.

With how I understand it, you can theoretically have as many as you want. As long as you keep taking them off the map, they'll keep respawning.

Or am I wrong?

it can be so it seems

53 minutes ago, aux7 said:

it can be so it seems

Can u imagine someone doing that 🤣😂😅

That be insane. Having 10 alts all geared for WW7 😅😂🤣

On 11/27/2019 at 6:49 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Can u imagine someone doing that 🤣😂😅 That be insane. Having 10 alts all geared for WW7 😅😂🤣

I cannot imagine having ten characters . ..

alts for having geared characters are weak AF, saying that I do have one alt for official servers incase I start my Main solo and then wanna play with someone on a different official server