Andyyypandyyy

Baby AK 100% broken, clip to follow

So unloaded a baby AK into a dude and magically the bullets didn't register video will follow but great non register bug is back, will edit once it's uploaded

Dunno how to post video so here's the url: https://xboxclips.com/Andyypandyyy/52c756e6-2280-4654-b5e5-468fd89a0c79/embed

Edited by Andyyypandyyy

Havent watched but its probably weapon desync as it always is with "invisible bullets". As most people say its better to relog before you get into a gun fight (if you can help it) otherwise you may think you have a gun but the server and everyone else sees rags or something else etc. So bullets womt do anything in that situation. Against Zeds melee is always recommended due to there not being any lag associated with melee. Correct me if im wrong

1 hour ago, LyrikalD said:

Havent watched but its probably weapon desync as it always is with "invisible bullets". As most people say its better to relog before you get into a gun fight (if you can help it) otherwise you may think you have a gun but the server and everyone else sees rags or something else etc. So bullets womt do anything in that situation. Against Zeds melee is always recommended due to there not being any lag associated with melee. Correct me if im wrong

My gun etc was in my hands for my buddy who got donked just before, don't get me wrong been with dayz since it first came out in preview it's great but just started to get frustrated after 33 days total played ugh

18 hours ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

So unloaded a baby AK into a dude and magically the bullets didn't register video will follow but great non register bug is back, will edit once it's uploaded

Dunno how to post video so here's the url: https://xboxclips.com/Andyypandyyy/52c756e6-2280-4654-b5e5-468fd89a0c79/embed

Was it an official or community server? I've found that the community servers have crazy bad de-sync effecting weapons & magazines. Your weapon may have been fine but if the server though you had no mag in the weapon or had no ammo in the mag then this kind of f*ckery can occur. I've unfortunately had a lot of situations where I can see a mag in my equipped AR but my team mates see no clip & hear no shots when I fire. Could be totally unrelated to your incident though but though this info may help

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:29 AM, TheYetiBum said:

Was it an official or community server? I've found that the community servers have crazy bad de-sync effecting weapons & magazines. Your weapon may have been fine but if the server though you had no mag in the weapon or had no ammo in the mag then this kind of f*ckery can occur. I've unfortunately had a lot of situations where I can see a mag in my equipped AR but my team mates see no clip & hear no shots when I fire. Could be totally unrelated to your incident though but though this info may help

Only play official

On 10/28/2019 at 3:22 AM, bent.toe said:

Lol... This game will never be fixed. Ever. 

Then quit

1 minute ago, Stagman70 said:

Then quit

I did... Just dropping by when each new patch gets released to see what's broken. 

• Sad 1

What's it matter to YOU?  I mean, unless you get your rocks off just trolling.  If you don't have a dog in the hunt, keep your opinions to yourself.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 4:09 AM, Stagman70 said:

What's it matter to YOU?  I mean, unless you get your rocks off just trolling.  If you don't have a dog in the hunt, keep your opinions to yourself.

I bought the game (on two consoles) and I can have any opinion i like. 

Stop being butthurt fanboy will 'ya. 

• Beans 1

29 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Stop being butthurt fanboy will 'ya. 

I'm the same, I drop in to update myself on how things are after taking yet another break due to the sheer volume of experience trashing bugs. It's wierd how some people refuse to acknowledge how bad this game is for a pure performance state. I still play a bit but I must have 10 friends that started this with me and very few come back simply because they are sick of the bugs trashing all their efforts. I'm currently playing on a private server and the performance isn't even slightly improved, the games just broken all over the place and the devs don't seem to care. They drop feed small updates that break as much as they fix and still the game remains a bug filled lottery that will eventually kill even the most experienced player with a bug. I can't remember the last time I died from normal gameplay, or lost something due to carelessness, every fail is down to bugs. 

People can back the game all they want, but to deny the bugs is just really wierd. 

On 11/4/2019 at 7:40 AM, bent.toe said:

I never said you couldn't have an opinion.  I just said that nobody cares to hear it.  You say you DID quit playing and that you "drop in" after each update to see "what else is broken".  Another way to put it is, you drop in to see what OTHER people are saying, instead of playing it yourself, and COMPLAIN about it. 

On 11/4/2019 at 8:14 AM, M00nfly said:

People can back the game all they want, but to deny the bugs is just really wierd. 

Nobody is denying that there aren't any bugs.  I don't know how YOU play or what situations YOU get yourself into, but I haven't died from any bugs since 1.0 dropped.  I play on private servers and have no performance issues such as crazy lag, getting stuck in doors, etc.  I know there are bugs with cars, so I simply avoid using them.  I don't experience gear locked in storage containers because I figured out WHEN and HOW it happens, so I adjusted.  I don't know what people are doing to get the "shooting blanks" bug, but I have never had that issue.  This game is as good or bad as YOU make it.

14 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Nobody is denying that there aren't any bugs.  I don't know how YOU play or what situations YOU get yourself into, but I haven't died from any bugs since 1.0 dropped.  I play on private servers and have no performance issues such as crazy lag, getting stuck in doors, etc.  I know there are bugs with cars, so I simply avoid using them.  I don't experience gear locked in storage containers because I figured out WHEN and HOW it happens, so I adjusted.  I don't know what people are doing to get the "shooting blanks" bug, but I have never had that issue.  This game is as good or bad as YOU make it

In deny. 

It is not the baby AK. Using "R" to swap magazines on any weapon with detachable magazines is known to cause desynced mags, you will know this has happened when you cannot fill an empty mag with new rounds. The server thinks the empty mag is still in the weapon while your computer rightly thinks it is in your pockets, with a full mag in your weapon. So you can't refill the mag and when you shoot the weapon goes "bang bang" but fires nothing but air. And then your target, who has of course not used R to reload recently, turns around and pops your frustrated self swearing back to the coast.

It is a nasty bug that has been around since experimental 1.05 and devs are having problems tracking down the cause. Safest thing is to simply not use the quick reload - use the hotbar or inventory drag and drop instead. Since I stopped using R I have not run into this bug once. And - when and if this happens to you - find the ticket on it on the feedback tracker and provide recordings, logs and server details to help figure this one out.

In the meantime, imho, they should simply disable the option.

Edit: Oops, saw this was an Xbox post. I guess you guys are fudged until this is fixed... You've always had a button for quick reload, right?

Edited by Derleth

Potato aim much 😂😂I’m surprised any of those bullets woulda connected anyway😂😂. I’m certain that the game didn’t even register that you had a gun out. I seen my friend shoot out of a can of food before. Should he had a can of food on my screen but on his he had a pistol out. To be honest though with the way the console is you need to back out at least every 30 mins or so to get the best out of the game. You shouldn’t have to but that’s the way it is to make sure everything is registered.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:37 PM, Stagman70 said:

Nobody is denying that there aren't any bugs.  I don't know how YOU play or what situations YOU get yourself into, but I haven't died from any bugs since 1.0 dropped.  I play on private servers and have no performance issues such as crazy lag, getting stuck in doors, etc.  I know there are bugs with cars, so I simply avoid using them.  I don't experience gear locked in storage containers because I figured out WHEN and HOW it happens, so I adjusted.  I don't know what people are doing to get the "shooting blanks" bug, but I have never had that issue.  This game is as good or bad as YOU make it.

When you play a game as it is offered, and the game mechanics are such you have to avoid using game features in very particular ways to avoid the bugs, bugs that remain after years of 'development', that's a game issue not a player issue. I've stopped playing it again for about the 4th time, so I'll likely just await the next update, and in part that's because the band of 6 friends I play with have also all lost interest because they're just sick to death of fighting against game bugs. 

It's laughable that your solutions to the game bugs are things like 'well just don't use cars then'. You know what, I'm following your advice already, I've found the 100% guaranteed solution to every single bug, we simply don't play the game anymore 🙄

Edited by M00nfly

On 11/5/2019 at 10:30 PM, Stagman70 said:

I never said you couldn't have an opinion.  I just said that nobody cares to hear it.  You say you DID quit playing and that you "drop in" after each update to see "what else is broken".  Another way to put it is, you drop in to see what OTHER people are saying, instead of playing it yourself, and COMPLAIN about it. 

If nobody cares to hear opinions on the game based on the experience of the game they had, why is there even a forum again? 

These people, and I'm one of them, are here because they're not playing the game, which is because of the poor state of the game. They come here because they paid good money to play a game that doesn't work properly, if it did this forum would be a ghost town, or just full of fun content and feedback. I personally want to see these post, I want the developers to be aware of how the game is being received and these posts do that. 

Edited by M00nfly