Greensek

Console Update 1.05

No Performance work? Game has PopUps like Hell....^^ And next days u wont Money for a new map?`tzzzz

4 hours ago, jedimfp said:

cant find any new items.check half map spawn cars and no sarka120 (private server)

Same here, we’re considering perform a server wipe but can’t find any other information to ensure this is the right thing to do. 

there’s a huge problem with the hydration aspect of the game my hydration icon instantly goes yellow then red and i’m not even moving.

So far i'm enjoying the update. Glad to see the Duct tape exploit fixed, the bleeds are a bit on the heavy side 😂. But we've endured worse in between patches (is a bad show PR wise though, especially after they've already done the same thing to PC players but didnt think to with hold the patch till recent tweaks were made to it). the vaulting/climbing works fine. Unfortunately I think the decision to not server & character wipe will cause a lot of aggravation with some, as the new AR wont spawn and the new vehicle wont spawn till other vehicles are wrecked on servers & despawn to be replaced. one thing the game desperately needs is some basic changes to the CLE, stashes need to be removed from the loot table respawn calculations so that only weapons currently equipped to players are counted. Or the amount of AR's spawning needs drastically increasing. But all being said and done its a decent update with loads of fixes. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saltmcgault said:

there’s a huge problem with the hydration aspect of the game my hydration icon instantly goes yellow then red and i’m not even moving.

so since i’ve posted about the hydration issue i’ve drank approx 6+ canteens on water. i was full and topped myself off at 6:42 no moving at all and 7:04  the hydration icon is yellow. i’m chilling here not moving and it changes from 2 to 3 down arrows like a car blinker. i don’t think i’ve seen it at 1 down arrow at all. there’s no way you can play the game like this. is anybody else having this issue?

not to mention the hunger apple hasn’t moved a notch it’s been full the whole time. logging off doesn’t help i wonder if i need to switch servers 

1 hour ago, saltmcgault said:

not to mention the hunger apple hasn’t moved a notch it’s been full the whole time. logging off doesn’t help i wonder if i need to switch servers 

Find or make stashable contenent, stash your gear, suicide...

That's the way it is with BI.

Edited by S.Kaneda

Game is freezing every 30 minutes!!! Blue screen!!! This was not happen before update, please check!

58 minutes ago, S.Kaneda said:

Find or make stashable contenent, stash your gear, suicide...

That's the way it is with BI.

so i won’t have this problem with a new character? sounds too good to be true. lol

@EzyStriderPS4 @SillyJoe No assumptions, no bullshit. There has always been very slight aim assist on console, for ZOMBIES ONLY. 

This isn’t the first time this has been spoken about in these forums. In the past, I’ve linked footage of the lead designer talking about it.

@ThePugman

Weird, I never felt that I had auto aim for Zeds. Auto aim against players would suck alot. Anyway I won't play the game anyway unless they put a hotfix out. CE errors while in pvp and all the loot + weapon bugs are destroying the gameplay 4 me.

I believe I contracted food poisoning from eating some questionable fruit i found on the ground.

The violent vomiting that ensued completely drained my food and water,  and any attempt to eat or drink just induced more vomiting, further depleting my stats.  knew the end was near.

As I took out the last few zeds that had surrounded the the small town PD that would soon become my tomb,  I was horrified to notice that the last splurge of puke dribbling from my mouth was blood red. 

Knowing that these were my final moments I turned the gun on myself, ego too strong to be taken out by some bad peaches, but it was too late. 

The sickness had me.

Edited by bandito6000
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

2nd day cant find any new items (AKS,GLOCK,MK,sarka atachments) and new car sarka120,check half map spawn locations.something is wrog

11 hours ago, ThePugman said:

@EzyStriderPS4 @SillyJoe No assumptions, no bullshit. There has always been very slight aim assist on console, for ZOMBIES ONLY. 

This isn’t the first time this has been spoken about in these forums. In the past, I’ve linked footage of the lead designer talking about it.

I'm not saying you're full of crap. I'm used to most folks simply assuming fact without reference or research. I respect your attitude towards the game and where your priorities lie, Pugman, so no offense meant. If it has been slight, as you say, with credit to the developers, it has gone mostly unnoticed by me.  I must say, the aim assist was SO gentle, it seemed non-existent.  I'm glad that it has only to do with Zeds and not PvP interactions.  Out of curiosity, does it affect other PvE elements such as hunting? 

The new setting in 1.05 update seems to really amplify the aim assist.  I tried different methods last night aiming at Zeds: 

1.) Quick-aiming (both iron sights and hunting scope), from below and above targets.

2.) Sweeping across targets with hunting scope while standing still.

3.) ADS with strafe.

CONCLUSIONS: No noticeable difference from before with setting turned to [OFF], but a marked draw of the cross hair when turned [ON] for method (1) and (2).  The scope was less responsive/affected by setting [ON] than iron sights in method (1).  There was a lesser response with method (3) with setting [ON]. Neither setting seemed to affect gun sway.  I tried both iron sights and hunting scope at 4x magnification.  I did not attempt to hold the cross hair steady and allow a target to move past it.

Edited by EzyStriderPS4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ThePugman said:

@SillyJoe What exactly are the issues? Try and use the feedback tracker to report them. It really helps the devs out!

The game breaking bugs I'm talking about are in the game since release so I guess they have been reported multible times.

See my list here:

Performance and feature wise it was good update (as far as I can tell for now) but they haven't fixed the most annoying bugs on console (inventory/looting bugs, broken guns (no dmg, mag stuck) and exessive CE errors (bluescreen/freezes) since 1.05).

I did put some hope into 1.05 but in my opinion the devs failed again with the bug fixes and on top the game feels kinda unbalanced right now due the exessive bleeding and exessive water draining. Hopefully they will release a hotfix asap as it's much needed right now. I can only speak for PS4 (Pro + SSD) but I guess the xbox guys got the same problems with the looting and weapon bugs. I do wonder if the xbox players crash as much as we crash on PS4 since 1.05?

I have a strong feeling that the devs can't be happy with their work on the console version and I hope that they are able to fix the game breaking problems via a hotifx/patch within the next days. Lets hope for the best!

2 minutes ago, S.Kaneda said:

Why do you bean me man, this car issue is a major breaking game bug...

I bean you, because you are right.... 😉

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

6 minutes ago, SillyJoe said:

I bean you, because you are right.... 😉

OK, so i misundestood what that means (i'm not english, althought i know what's a bean lol), i thought it is rather negative given its use i saw here. 😙

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Beans 2

Why do i keep spawning with my drink bar on 50%     and  when logging in on existing caracter wich drink food and health  where full alsudden olmost empty i olmost died  yesterday by logging in wtf 

What's the deal vehicles? It seems like it's clearly a server related issue, but it's been plaguing this game on PC for years, and those problems seem to have transferred over to console.

I'm sure the Dev Team is well aware of the issues, but it's 2019. How is this STILL a problem? There's seriously no excuse for it anymore. If vehicles can't perform as they should, why are they in the game?

Given the massive time investment it takes to find a vehicle and get it working, it is beyond unacceptable that in all likelihood, driving one will cause you to die. What's being done about it?