YOOP3R

Big Announcement

Bohemia kept us waiting all day for the announcement of a new map and then doesn’t say when!?! Why not announce huge fixes or the 1.05 update? Who the hell is running things over there? Just fix the damn game we have and get updates rolling out! Tired of this crap!!!

3 minutes ago, YOOP3R said:

Bohemia kept us waiting all day for the announcement of a new map and then doesn’t say when!?! Why not announce huge fixes or the 1.05 update? Who the hell is running things over there? Just fix the damn game we have and get updates rolling out! Tired of this crap!!!

I have the feeling that they can't fix it. So they simply ignore the problems and keep dropping content no one asked for. It's the only way they can keep people playing and renting servers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s a pretty big slap in the face of the entire community. 

• Like 1

Tired of paying for reused assets too, and potentially for assets I paid for back when I bought into the Alpha so I could test & provide feedback for five years. Everything in the DLC had better come to Chernarus as well.

• Thanks 1

over 100 bug fixes & optimisations coming with 1.05, its already been released on PC for quite sometime, the Livonia map will just been ported over from the recent Arma 3 expansion. So wont effect the DayZ Dev teams ability to continue bug fixing & making content/mechanic updates. I understand everyone' frustrations but lets face it, games like COD get released every year at full price with Day one DLC , micro-transactions & nobody says sh*t. DayZ runs better now than it ever did as a Mod, has massive replay-ability, has been updated frequently since launch on console & the majority of the player base bought the game for cheap when it was in game preview. Don' get me wrong, i want to see optimisation & bug fixes too, but the part of the development team who make new content & add back in legacy mechanics etc are not the same people who code out bugs. They already stated that there going to focus on fixes for the rest of the year & so far have delivered on that as well as adding back in climbing & vaulting in 1.05 soon to come. patience is a virtue

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

19 hours ago, YOOP3R said:

It’s a pretty big slap in the face of the entire community. 

So getting a new map is a "It’s a pretty big slap in the face of the entire community"? 😛

The new map has nothing to do with the normal updates of the game, you all need to learn to separate stuff and chill down a bit - you sound like a spoiled brat to be honest...

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

The dlc is out early November. There's a new car in the screenshots as well as a double barrell weapon(either a  shotgun or the blaze hunting rifle)

Both these guns are from .62 and I thought everything in 62 is coming to 1.0.

Bohemia seem to be putting things that were planned not implemented in 62 (bears etc) in the dlc

Given this is DLC is rolled out in a month I think we might see 1.05  and possibly 1.06 before the dlc

I just wish that the SAME people that bitch about the SAME things over, and over, and over again would just do themselves and everyone else a favor and uninstall the game, move one, and let the rest of us enjoy the game, for what it is, in peace. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 2:11 AM, TheYetiBum said:

games like COD get released every year at full price with Day one DLC , micro-transactions & nobody says sh*t.

I won't say shit about COD : i don't buy this shit games.

But i can say lot of good about games like Rainbow Six : Siege, 4 years ans the game have updates (maps AND bugfixes in the same time), for free, oh yes, you can buy lot of content but it's not mandatory (skins and stuff like that).

I can talk about Battlefield too, free maps and even free Battleroyal mode (firestorm) for BF5.

And those games have no MAJOR issues that prevent you using major features (never had a tank rolling and scratching in BF).

Don't misundestand, if we complain, it's because we like this game.

I bought ARMA 2 to play the mod back in time, now i bought full priced console SA and the game is merelly at same point, 10 fucking years later.

Compare it to MMO like WOW... it's a joke.

2 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

I can talk about Battlefield too, free maps and even free Battleroyal mode (firestorm) for BF5.

Lol, maps for battlefield were never free! You had to either buy them separately or pay for premium membership. They weren't cheap either. They did eventually release them for free, but only after a couple of years. And I don't know if you had bf4 from release, but the net code and hit detection was so broken a lot of people stopped playing it until it was fixed about nine months later. 

3 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Lol, maps for battlefield were never free!

What BF do you talk about?

All BF i played, except one, had free maps added.

And maybe it took 9 months, but it was done.

How many months since XboX release for DayZ?

How many breaking game bugs still there?

How many content still not there, not reimplemented since 0.62 or not even implemented once?

Stop making yourself blind.

Edited by S.Kaneda

21 minutes ago, S.Kaneda said:

What BF do you talk about?

All BF i played, except one, had free maps added.

And maybe it took 9 months, but it was done.

How many months since XboX release for DayZ?

How many breaking game bugs still there?

How many content still not there, not reimplemented since 0.62 or not even implemented once?

Stop making yourself blind.

All BF's forced you to buy Premium to get "free" stuff.

Paying for free stuff is not free, lol! 

If BF had a quarter of the content that Day Z has, you think that there wouldn't be bugs? 

You really cannot compare any other games to Day Z; Day Z has clothing with storage capacities, crafting, repairing mechanics, sickness, health, hunger, thirst, bleeding, scratching, temperature & clothing degradation mechanics, weapons spawns, weapon attachment spawns, weapon mag spawns, clothing spawns, food spawns, drink spawns, ammo spawns, backpack spawns, container spawns, random chopper crash spawns, random goat spawns, random deer spawns, random cattle spawns, random wild pig spawns, random vehicle spawns and not to mention the sheer vastness of the map. 

What does BF, rainbow six siege, cod, fornite, pubg, last of us, state of decay or any other competitive/survival multiplayer game have that could be compared on the same scale as day z? 

Zombies? Weapons and attachments? Vehicles?

No one can deny that no other game contains as much as day z or comes close to the scale. 

Are there bugs? 

Of course. 

Could a game of this scale, no matter who was making it be expected to not have bugs? 

Realistically, hell no. 

Is the game perfect? 

No. 

Is the game amazing? 

If you think not, then why the hell do you still play??? 

I, for one absolutely love the game and I always come back. 

I took a couple of months off after 1.04 dropped, but now that I'm back, I am more in love with the game and the concept of the game than ever before. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

If you want battle royale, play PUBG, and leave DayZ alone.

If you want to run-and-gun, play BF, and leave DayZ alone.

You cannot compare two games like BF and DayZ.  BF is rather simplistic in it's execution, where DayZ has a MULTITUDE of more options of what you can do. 

35 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

If you want battle royale, play PUBG, and leave DayZ alone.

That's not me wasting time and money coding a BR for DayZ instead of debugging main game...

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/245204-survivor-gamez-alpha-keys-now-available/

35 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

You cannot compare two games like BF and DayZ.  BF is rather simplistic in it's execution, where DayZ has a MULTITUDE of more options of what you can do. 

I talked about BF/R6S because TheYetiBum talked about COD.

Now i talked about WOW too, wich is way more comparable to DayZ, thus far, nobody replied... all of you enjoy focusing on what deserves your means...

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

That's not me wasting time and money coding a BR for DayZ instead of debugging main game...

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/245204-survivor-gamez-alpha-keys-now-available/

I talked about BF/R6S because TheYetiBum talked about COD.

Now i talked about WOW too, wich is way more comparable to DayZ, thus far, nobody replied... all of you enjoy focusing on what deserves your means...

Wow is similar to dayz how, exactly? And bf map dlc was not free after nine months. It was a few years before bf4 released them for free purely because they were releasing there new bf game. Its really simple though. If you don't want to pay for dlc, you don't have to. The people that are developing the dlc are separate to the main game dev team. So I'm not entirely clear what you're arguing about and to be honest I don't think you do either. 

Wow is a fantasy rpg. 

Does it have *any* survival elements? 

No comparison at all. 

I'll say it again: if you don't think day z is an amazing game then go away. 

7 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Wow is similar to dayz how, exactly?

Complexity of the game mecanics, servers, coding, massive multiplayers, then debugging...

43 minutes ago, Thunderpants_AU said:

Does it have *any* survival elements?

That's not the point.

DayZ is an amazing game CONCEPT, still waiting to see it working like it should be, 7 years after the one man made mod.

Can't we expect more from a dev team like BI?

Maybe Dean Hall should take back the project, then we could forgive him, alone, for the lack of everything.

Edited by S.Kaneda

1 hour ago, S.Kaneda said:

Complexity of the game mecanics, servers, coding, massive multiplayers, then debugging...

Wow has nothing in common with Dayz. All games pretty much have complex mechanics. Minecraft probably has more in common with Dayz. 

1 hour ago, S.Kaneda said:

lack of everything.

What does this even mean? They are adding things in with each update. What is this 'everything' of which you speak? 

• Like 1

That's not the point.

You're totally lost. 

What is your point? 

Do you even know? 

You throw out game titles like bf and wow and when we shut you down you say "that's not the point." 

"Complexity of game mechanics" makes wow similar to day z, you say? 

Well, then any and all games with "complex mechanics" must be the same, by that reasoning. 

Your arguments have no basis in logic. 

Refer to my first post in this thread where I outlined some of the complex game mechanics. *Some*. It's a list of almost 30 mechanics.

You absolutely cannot compare day z to any other game. Period. 

Edited by Thunderpants_AU
Calmed down my language

21 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

And those games have no MAJOR issues that prevent you using major features (never had a tank rolling and scratching in BF).

LOL

BFV DID have a very bad year with MAJOR issues that lasted for such a long time, they lost a very big portion of their community.

And Firestorm was a poor decision that cost DICE heavily, because it wasn't so popular, it just was a test to see if BF players likes the battle royal mode, which most of them didn't. That's why it was free.

BTW - DayZ also released "Survivor GameZ" (for PC) which is also a free battle-royal mode.

Can't we expect more from a dev team like BI?

Maybe Dean Hall should take back the project, then we could forgive him, alone, for the lack of everything.

Dean Hall is a very ambitious man, and we thank him for this, but bringing him back will not magically complete the work of a full team of developers.

Try to be patient about the development of this game, find your Zen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thunderpants_AU said:

You absolutely cannot compare day z to any other game. Period. 

YES WE CAN

Also i can compare all types of fanboys.

Period.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Thunderpants_AU said:

Wow. 

That's a strong argument. 

LOL. 

No, he must be right because he shouted it in big capital letters! 

He's floundering now and has no argument of any value and hence resorts to calling people now. He's not worth responding to

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

No, he must be right because he shouted it in big capital letters!

Such a lack of culture...

https://www.google.fr/search?q=yes+we+can&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF-f_vvf_kAhWtyYUKHQeuCZgQ_AUIESgB&biw=1919&bih=1099

45 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

has no argument

Your argument :

"DayZ is unique..."

BeraRzV.jpg&q=0&b=1&p=0&a=1

"...so you musn't criticize BI behaviour or game, neither compare it to others!"

gollum.png&q=0&b=1&p=0&a=1

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Haha 1