YOOP3R

UPDATE!?!

Ok, it’s Wednesday, where’s the fricken update? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

They’re still asleep as is 6:30am in Prague @ImpulZ

Ill never forget when the one time they dropped a update on a Friday, it failed miserably, and the devs have the weekend off. Rightly so if you ask me. Someone was complaining (surprise!) and I said something to the effect of "they probably use they're weekend off to consume copious amounts of alcohol and drugs from dealing with people like you". Couldn't imagine being a game dev now days, weekends off, its 6 30 and wheres my update, they are people too guys. Human beings, with families and friends, basic human needs, things they want and are interested in. Not a fan of slavery as a American either. Take your weekends off, enjoy them. While I understand not having it done yet, its 6 30, I hope your up and on your way to work. The one thing I will say is this, please get better at shooting straight with us. Never forget "we dont know" is a answer. Most of us are patient, and hooked. 

• Beans 1

5 minutes ago, zDevilDog1775z said:

Ill never forget when the one time they dropped a update on a Friday, it failed miserably, and the devs have the weekend off. Rightly so if you ask me. Someone was complaining (surprise!) and I said something to the effect of "they probably use they're weekend off to consume copious amounts of alcohol and drugs from dealing with people like you". Couldn't imagine being a game dev now days, weekends off, its 6 30 and wheres my update, they are people too guys. Human beings, with families and friends, basic human needs, things they want and are interested in. Not a fan of slavery as a American either. Take your weekends off, enjoy them. While I understand not having it done yet, its 6 30, I hope your up and on your way to work. The one thing I will say is this, please get better at shooting straight with us. Never forget "we dont know" is a answer. Most of us are patient, and hooked. 

The sooner it’s out the sooner I can play, been up since 4am as I haven’t been able to sleep so the longer the update takes the longer my day will drag sadly but it’ll be worth the wait 110%

• Like 1

Still around 5:30am there (3 hour advanced, 2:30am here), i,believe it might come in 9 or 10 hours.

It's nearly 10am in Prague now. Would be nice to have a time for when it goes live so i know how late i'm gonna be for work and call my boss.

Most of the time that they have released a update it was anywhere from 6am to 8am my time.(Mt time.)

So if I actually want to find assault rifles, as soon as this update drops would be the time to do so? I have a week off work so I'll see ya'll on my way north 😎 if anyone wants to group up, add me. GT Hawkspian

6 hours ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

The sooner it’s out the sooner I can play, been up since 4am as I haven’t been able to sleep so the longer the update takes the longer my day will drag sadly but it’ll be worth the wait 110%

If this was xbox about 10 months ago I remember this lol wasn't it the update that made your character refresh every time you relogged. As well as countless other bugs.