Tyler Tee H C

WHY HAVE THIS 'DAYZ OFFICIAL' FORUM IF ...

The ONLY feedback in regard to this game is on Twitter ????

NEVER posted here until we post it here.

• Like 1

Twitter is best for getting a message to as many people as possible.

Forums are best for more in depth posts. When the console update arrives, there will be a very long and detailed post explaining everything that is in it. 140 characters couldn’t handle that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

The ONLY feedback in regard to this game is on Twitter ????

NEVER posted here until we post it here.

I guess forums aren't solely for giving info on updates. They are community forums for people to discuss ideas, ask questions, make suggestions, etc. Unfortunately this forum seems to be turning into a competition for the best put downs. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I guess forums aren't solely for giving info on updates. They are community forums for people to discuss ideas, ask questions, make suggestions, etc. Unfortunately this forum seems to be turning into a competition for the best put downs. 

it's  a console thing, dude.. 

[ before you ask = Nope I ain't the village idiot - my dad's the village idiot, I'm still only a half-wit ]

@DayzDayzFanboy- are you truly claiming that folk who maybe even know what <ROOT> means are still around corners of this Forum SOMEWHERE , exchanging useful information and being sane and adult ?

I'm going to set out on an Expedition, find me some survivors ..

.. COUNT ZERO INTERRUPT where are you now ?

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

keep the faith, bro

xxp

• Haha 4
  • Beans 1

Pilgrim has descended into madness... The signs had been there for a while now. Shame on us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

it's  a console thing, dude.. 

[ before you ask = Nope I ain't the village idiot - my dad's the village idiot, I'm still only a half-wit ]

@DayzDayzFanboy- are you truly claiming that folk who maybe even know what <ROOT> means are still around corners of this Forum SOMEWHERE , exchanging useful information and being sane and adult ?

I'm going to set out on an Expedition, find me some survivors ..

.. COUNT ZERO INTERRUPT where are you now ?

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

keep the faith, bro

xxp

A long time since I’ve heard anyone mutter Percy Shelley. 

Aptly applied though. 

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, ThePugman said:

Pilgrim has descended into madness... The signs had been there for a while now. Shame on us!

QLel8HY.png

The Master says : shame on "us".. ???  .. you joined in March THIS YEAR you little tyke"

- Is it good to seek the past, Master Po? Does it not rob the present?
     - If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past.

Seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.

xxp

• Haha 2

@pilgrim*

It is foolish to judge a man by his numbers.

Many moons ago, I was visited in a dream by the prophet/profit DEAN HALL who said I MUST join the DayZ Forums to find enlightenment. All these years I’ve been biding my time, looking for clues. I decided that March would be the best month to join since the word implies progress towards a goal. 2019 was the year of my choosing because it allows me to journey into 2020 (the year of clear vision).

The future is uncertain. Your madness is an inevitable consequence of this. But we MUST pass through this darkness, if we’re ever to see the light again.

Resolve is never stronger than in the morning after the night it was never weaker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ok, this descend into madness went on far enough. 🙂

As it was already hinted at, messages that are short and need to reach the entire community, will be posted on twitter.

Closing the topic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1