AIpheus

DayZ Update 1.04 Expected In August?

Based on what was said by ImpulZ, I'm pretty sure we might not even get the update in July anymore and the fact that we are so behind when it comes to console is really sad but hopefully its worth the wait. 

I just wished we had more information on the release date, but its understandable that the process of the update being published is at random but is the update being rolled out to the public random or is that a process to?

I would rather have something come out late and WORK, than something that comes out prematurely and not.

• Like 2

I would have any kind of update that just allow me to use at least one of the basic functions - inventory use, loot pick up, car driving, base lock, city exploration, fluid encounter - of my 40 Euros survival game !

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Isaac Roussarx said:

I would have any kind of update that just allow me to use at least one of the basic functions - inventory use, loot pick up, car driving, base lock, city exploration, fluid encounter - of my 40 Euros survival game !

What issues are you having with inventory use and loot pick up? 

3 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

I would rather have something come out late and WORK, than something that comes out prematurely and not.

Correct. At this point we've waited this long, a little longer won't kill us.

• Like 2

Since last update, when we drop stuff on the floor, we wouldn't see them appear in the inventory. Had to pick by hand one by one.

Tried again last week. Same.

Edited by Isaac Roussarx

On 7/25/2019 at 1:49 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

What issues are you having with inventory use and loot pick up? 

Are you for real? 🙂

Ever since the "unintentionally pushed out" patches (first destroying the scopes, the "kinda" fixing them but not all the way back to how it was and still kinda broken with no red dots) the looting have been the biggest mess ever.

Suddenly you can't pick up anything and have to leave and re-join the server to see where stuff actually is and what you have in your inventory.

Its a mess right now.

• Like 3

On 7/25/2019 at 6:00 AM, Flyingpapaya said:

Correct. At this point we've waited this long, a little longer won't kill us.

I picked this up first week it was released for preview for Xbox in August of 2018 and fell in love with it and what it can become but even tho it won’t kill us eventually our/my  attention span in waiting for a playable game will wear thin and result in its own demise I hope not but it’s close to a year and well ........you know where we are at 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Are you for real? 🙂

Ever since the "unintentionally pushed out" patches (first destroying the scopes, the "kinda" fixing them but not all the way back to how it was and still kinda broken with no red dots) the looting have been the biggest mess ever.

Suddenly you can't pick up anything and have to leave and re-join the server to see where stuff actually is and what you have in your inventory.

Its a mess right now.

Am I for real? Why, for asking a question? I asked the question because I genuinely have no clue what he's talking about. I have had no issues picking things up and I've had no inventory issues. 

I've had the inventory glitch from time to time as well. Sometimes when you drop things they cant be seen or picked up , or even sometimes when trying to loot a player or a stash you cant puck up items unless you log off and back on .

It's not all the time but it can be frustrating when it happens 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Am I for real? Why, for asking a question? I asked the question because I genuinely have no clue what he's talking about. I have had no issues picking things up and I've had no inventory issues. 

Relax, it was just a friendly question about whether what you said was meant as a joke or not - therefore the friendly smiley on the end.

No need to stress out. 🙂

• Like 1

I think it might still come this week, they delayed by only around 2 days if the report is not wrong.

17 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

I think it might still come this week, they delayed by only around 2 days if the report is not wrong.

I _very_ much doubt that any big updates will be pushed out on a sunday.

And we don't know from what the update was "a couple" of days delayed (hopefully a couple meaning 2, we dont know that precisely either), it might be from Wednesday or it might be from the 31st or whatever they chose.

We will most likely have to wait to august - yet another BI-promise broken, its that not big of a promise but its yet another to the collection.

PS - Helicopters anyone? 😉

15 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

I _very_ much doubt that any big updates will be pushed out on a sunday.

And we don't know from what the update was "a couple" of days delayed (hopefully a couple meaning 2, we dont know that precisely either), it might be from Wednesday or it might be from the 31st or whatever they chose.

We will most likely have to wait to august - yet another BI-promise broken, its that not big of a promise but its yet another to the collection.

PS - Helicopters anyone? 😉

Maybe you're wrong I got an update just now almost 8gb, let's hope this at least works damn