ImpulZ

Private Console Servers Pre-Order and FAQ

6 minutes ago, Reaper258th said:

I am not seeing dayz Xbox listed on nitrado. It's listed for PS4 and PC but not Xbox 😭 WHY?

there is xbox

16 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

The server will handle it.. But i doubt the game will. Especially on regular ps4, ps4 pro and xbox one s. 

I heard 2 people agree in a video that the game felt smoother in a 150 player server (during the tests awhile back)  and that was on a og xbox. Who knows though.

That's because they were testing the hardware for the private servers and there upgraded servers 

Edited by Thomas Evan Auger

To the people who can't find Xbox servers you gotta use the Nitrado application on ur Xbox, not the website.

But I have a question regarding the status of mouse and keyboard support, the game is labeled to have it upcoming but yet there still isn't news about it and I've seen multiple people asking about it.

I preordered a Xbox server but it shows as a Public server in my orders. I saw no option for private or public when ordering. Is the public actually private with a password access?  Can someone explain why it’s listed as public?

5 minutes ago, RoastedWafflez said:

To the people who can't find Xbox servers you gotta use the Nitrado application on ur Xbox, not the website.

But I have a question regarding the status of mouse and keyboard support, the game is labeled to have it upcoming but yet there still isn't news about it and I've seen multiple people asking about it.

I already using mouse and Keyboard :D

Would be cool to get access to stamina and item spawn rates.. Even tho, I'm all good with getting private servers after demanding them for months, so..they do listen to us.

And... Good work B.I (i hope) 😄 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Siva Saravanan said:

I already using mouse and Keyboard 😄

I'm talking about actual support, without having to buy a 140$ accessory to map my controller with a keyboard and mouse.

Plus how does that even work? Inventory wise

Edited by RoastedWafflez

I know this isnt about the server, but when you say it may be a day or so late does that mean the 1st of August, 

1 minute ago, Billyb0y91 said:

What's the price on these private servers?

check on the link they provide

I ordered 64 slot cost me about $75 CAD

1 hour ago, Robzom11 said:

I heard 2 people agree in a video that the game felt smoother in a 150 player server (during the tests awhile back)  and that was on a og xbox. Who knows though.

Yeah, saw that aswell. Those tests were like 2 hours long. No time to build bases, set up tents, have gunfights with 5+ people in the same area while 20 zombies rush in. 

Eww at nitrado though .

They spent 2018 mostly fixing ddos on ark servers. Really not keen on that company at all.

No other server options? Nitrado suck 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Olá Sobreviventes no Xbox e PlayStation!

Estamos felizes em compartilhar algumas informações sobre os servidores privados que chegam aos seus consoles em breve. O suporte de servidor privado do nosso lado começará com a atualização 1.04. Essa atualização foi originalmente programada para o final de julho, mas, como tivemos que reenviar a atualização, ela pode demorar alguns dias. Estamos bem conscientes de que você não pode esperar para obter essa atualização e mantê-lo informado.

No entanto, isso não deve impedi-lo de preparar seu início para uma nova experiência de jogo em servidores privados, já que você já pode pré-encomendar seu servidor DayZ privado de nosso parceiro Nitrado.

Mas o que é um servidor privado e quais possibilidades ele habilitará para os proprietários de servidores? Nós compilamos um FAQ para você, para responder às perguntas mais prementes. Pergunte-nos abaixo sobre quaisquer detalhes adicionais sobre o lançamento de servidores privados para consoles.

Perguntas frequentes

P: O que exatamente você quer dizer com servidores privados? Como um servidor feito por um jogador que os amigos podem participar?
R: Um servidor privado é uma sessão de jogo online personalizada. Você pode alugar esses servidores de nosso parceiro de hospedagem de servidores Nitrado e personalizar a experiência até certo ponto, já que queremos manter o conceito de jogo próximo da experiência Vanilla no início. Neste servidor, cada jogador terá seu caráter único que não pode transferir para um servidor diferente.

P: Os servidores privados serão persistentes?
Um: sim! Você, como proprietário do servidor, pode decidir se deseja limpar seu servidor ou não.

P: Quais são as ferramentas que obtemos com isso?
R: Os servidores podem ser controlados através do Nitrado Web Interface, do aplicativo para smartphone e do Microsoft Store App (somente Xbox). Você poderá controlar:

• Nome do servidor
  • Senha
  • Aceleração de tempo e tempo
  • Contagem máxima de jogadores (até 100)
  • Modo de câmera
  • Acesso aos logs do jogo, monitorando o que está acontecendo no seu servidor
  • Mensagens do servidor

P: Quando os servidores estão disponíveis?
R: Os servidores estarão disponíveis assim que a atualização 1.04 entrar em operação na sua plataforma! Você pode pré-encomendar seu servidor agora em https://nitra.do/dayz-private-servers

P: Onde posso comprar um servidor?
R: No Xbox, você tem que baixar o aplicativo Nitrado, onde você pode alugar e administrar seu servidor. Se você estiver no PlayStation, encontrará todas as informações relevantes no site do Nitrado, nosso parceiro de hospedagem de servidores. Por favor, encontre todas as informações neste site: https://nitra.do/dayz-private-servers

P: Como poderíamos ir com os servidores privados? Precisamos hospedar a partir de um PC?
R: Todos os servidores serão hospedados pelo nosso parceiro Nitrado.

P: Temos que pagar uma taxa mensal por eles?
R: Sim, você pode encontrar uma lista completa dos preços de hospedagem em https://nitra.do/dayz-private-servers

P: Posso restringir quem tem acesso ao meu servidor?
R: Sim, você pode controlar quem terá acesso ao seu servidor configurando uma senha.

P: Posso fazer um servidor hardcore (somente visão de 1ª pessoa)?
R: Sim, você pode optar por impor as perspectivas da câmera hardcore ou clássica.

P: Eu poderei mudar a progressão do tempo e a aceleração?
R: Sim, você pode decidir com que velocidade o tempo passa em seu servidor e a que horas o servidor está após a reinicialização.

I am very happy with this good news.
Now we need to know if dayz will work without frame drop within the city in this update

🙏

@ImpulZ

You need to find a different server provider as Nitrado is shit and for for a private server which we don’t get many options to adjust they are charging too much. Remember BI we have to spend even more money on servers now because you can fix duping and by the looks of it can’t make a patch either. Dayz on console is dead.

Is there going to be the ability to spawn things as an admin? Because I am wanting to have an rp server and might make things go faster if I can spawn things in.

5 hours ago, OilRig said:

Would be cool to get access to stamina and item spawn rates.. Even tho, I'm all good with getting private servers after demanding them for months, so..they do listen to us.

And... Good work B.I (i hope) 😄 

Would love that, PC mods have a lot of cool stuff for server admin. 

I atleast thought we would get pickable spawn spots for players and what items/gear to spawn. A spectator/free fly option would be nice aswell. Would have made it a bit easier to set up versus matches. 

I'm worried about day/night cycle option, i thought we could pick a ratio like 4:1 day and night but it seems you can only change the value of times speed of the 24 hours. This will probably mean that if i increase daytime... night time will also increase 🤔

• Like 1

Access to the in game logs, does this mean being able to spawn items? If not will it be an option?

It would make RP server hosting so much quicker and easier! Great work Bohemia keep up the good work 👍 You have created an amazing game

Paid top dollar for the game already, and it runs absolutely terrible, whilst the game runs the way it does, not talking about the bugs but just the freeze frames and frame drops I cant see many people wanting to sink more money into this game. I love the idea of private servers, with parameters you can actually change, these ones though just seem like a bit of a money grab lol.

Edited by smudgegard

@ImpulZ Will there be a log for individuals logging into the server & out? in order to combat & detect people duplicating in groups? can server owners ban players? Also will there be the option to see peoples IP addresses in order to perma ban them from private servers completely so that they don't just change profile and log back in after a profile ban?