ImpulZ

Private Console Servers Pre-Order and FAQ

Hello Survivors on Xbox and PlayStation!

We are happy to share some information on the private servers coming to your consoles soon. Private server support from our side will begin with the 1.04 update. This update was originally scheduled for the end of July, but as we had to resubmit the update, it might be delayed by a couple of days. We are well aware you can't wait to get your hands on this update and will keep you posted.

However, this shouldn't stop you from preparing your start into a new game experience on private servers, as you can already pre-order your private DayZ server from our partner Nitrado.

But what is a private server and what possibilities will it enable for server owners? We have compiled a FAQ for you, to answer the most pressing questions. Ask us below about any further details on the release of private servers for consoles.

FAQ

Q: What exactly do you mean by private servers? Like a player-made server that friends can join?
A: A private server is a customised online game session. You can rent these servers from our server hosting partner Nitrado, and customise the experience to a certain extent, as we want to keep the game concept close to the Vanilla experience at the start. On this server, every player will have their unique character that they cannot transfer to a different server.

Q: Will the private servers be persistent?
A: Yes! You, as the server owner, can decide if you want to wipe your server or not.

Q: What are the tools we get with it?
A: The servers can be controlled via the Nitrado Web Interface, the smartphone App, and the Microsoft Store App (Xbox only). You will be able to control:

• Server name
  • Password
  • Time and time acceleration
  • Maximum player count (up to 100)
  • Which camera mode is used (1st or 3rd person)
  • Access to the in-game logs, monitoring what's happening on your server
  • Server messages

Q: When are the servers available?
A: The servers will be available once the 1.04 update goes live on your platform! You can pre-order your server now at https://nitra.do/dayz-private-servers

Q: Where can I purchase a server?
A: On Xbox, you have to download the Nitrado App where you can rent and administrate your server. If you are on PlayStation, you find all relevant information on the website of Nitrado, our server hosting partner. Please find all information on this website: https://nitra.do/dayz-private-servers

Q: How would we go about with the private servers? Do we need to host from a PC?
A: All servers will be hosted by our partner Nitrado.

Q: Do we have to pay a monthly fee for them?
A: Yes, you can find a complete list of the hosting prices at https://nitra.do/dayz-private-servers

Q: Can I restrict who has access to my server?
A: Yes, you can control who will have access to your server by setting up a password.

Q: Can I make a hardcore server (1st person view only)?
A: Yes, you can choose to enforce the hardcore or classic camera perspectives.

Q: Will I be able to change the time progression and acceleration?
A: Yes, you can decide how fast time goes by on your server, and at what time the server is after a restart.

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

A few questions

Will we be able to control the amount is stamina we have?

Will we be able to turn off base destruction?

Will we be able to turn on a kill feed?

Spawn in items?

Edited by KILLER GHST
Item spawning question
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Will the host of the server be able to add mods into the server sort of like Ark Survival Evolved?

• Like 2

Have you been able to work out the cost for a server? Can't see the info 🙄

3 minutes ago, IMakeUGay said:

Are there any measures we can take against duplicating in these new servers?

dontcha think they would be taking those same measures if they could?  other than changing your password and not telling the person, doesnt appear that way.

Just now, Tino81 said:

Not bad if split with a few other players 👍

You can go up to a 100 on both xbox and ps4.. But that's over $100 a month. 

• Like 1

So the update was delayed to august ? Nice, hopefully by a ''couple days'' they actually meant 2 days lol.

5 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

You can go up to a 100 on both xbox and ps4.. But that's over $100 a month. 

About a £1/$1 each, that's if you know all of them 😂 

I am trying to pre order the DayZ Xbox server but there is not an option, the only options are DayZ PC and DayZ PS4.

9 minutes ago, Bite The Hand said:

dontcha think they would be taking those same measures if they could?  other than changing your password and not telling the person, doesnt appear that way.

Private hive is one of the best things you can have to prevent duping.

@SMC Soldiers: I just did it, the XBox option should be there for you.

Will the server owner be able to ban specific players, as well as make others admin?

• Like 2

Hello friends, I would like to know if we will have a more unstable game, without lag at the time of clashes with players, will have any change in this issue? Thank you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

il get a UK 100 man server

The server will handle it.. But i doubt the game will. Especially on regular ps4, ps4 pro and xbox one s. 

• Beans 1

5 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

Well fingers crossed. If it runs bad I will reduce it.

If I read it correctly you can add slots anytime you like.. But remove slots will most likely be an issue during payment period. 

Hmmmm.. A 24 player server is $20/month. We could get some good clan/forum wars going. 12vs12 with a huge base on each side. There will be weapons and gear for everyone... and then some lol. 

• Like 3