ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.04.152166

Hello Survivors,

We have a new Stable Update going live. This one includes solely changes for the Survivor GameZ, so the regular gameplay should not be affected. If you still encounter issues, please, report them here or in our Feedback Tracker.

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

31 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

So all of last week’s hotfixes are now on stable, too?

They would have to be, wouldn't make sense to test hotfixes and then skip them when pushing stable. They probably just forgot to merge the previous couple of hotfix patchnotes with the latest expy patch for survivor games.

8 minutes ago, Derleth said:

They would have to be, wouldn't make sense to test hotfixes and then skip them when pushing stable. They probably just forgot to merge the previous couple of hotfix patchnotes with the latest expy patch for survivor games.

you would think so, but I also noticed that the exp server updated. 

4 minutes ago, Zac Elms said:

So any news for consoles 1.04 yet?

Soon™

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

you would think so, but I also noticed that the exp server updated. 

Version number 1.04.152166 is the same as the latest expy patch, which included the previous ones. So yeah, they just forgot to include all the hotfix patchnotes in the stable announcement.

2 hours ago, ThePugman said:

So all of last week’s hotfixes are now on stable, too?

Let's see...

This one includes solely changes for the Survivor GameZ

No.

• Beans 1

I found to play a game Z, I have to go through the launcher dayz (steam)

PLAY SG

11 minutes ago, repzaj1234 said:

Will these be coming to the base game?

i would also like to know this

• Beans 1

Cars, tents, barrels disappear as before this update.....

11 hours ago, repzaj1234 said:

Will these be coming to the base game?

Those animations look better than the current ones from Dayz... Only the running animations look a bit odd, as the upper body looks a bit stiff.

Are these improvements coming to the base game @ImpulZ?

• Beans 1

Good day. In the game I found such a bug. If the adhesive tape (adhesive tape, electrical tape) has a little strength left and with it to tie your hands and free yourself from it, its strength will again become 100%

Добрый день. В игре нашел такую багу. Если у липкой ленты(скотчь, изолента) осталось немного прочности и ею связать себе руки и освободится от нее, ее прочность опять станет 100%

@lit.andrey88

That bug has been around for a long time. They have confirmed that a fix is coming to future updates, though.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lit.andrey88 said:

Good day. In the game I found such a bug. If the adhesive tape (adhesive tape, electrical tape) has a little strength left and with it to tie your hands and free yourself from it, its strength will again become 100%

Добрый день. В игре нашел такую багу. Если у липкой ленты(скотчь, изолента) осталось немного прочности и ею связать себе руки и освободится от нее, ее прочность опять станет 100%

What does that have to do with this topic? Maybe find the right forum and post about this, or even better, report the bug on the Dayz Bug Tracker.

8 hours ago, amadieus said:

Those animations look better than the current ones from Dayz... Only the running animations look a bit odd, as the upper body looks a bit stiff.

Are these improvements coming to the base game @ImpulZ?

aaaaaannnd...no answer.
its amazing how they avoiding these simple questions.

• Sad 1

On 7/22/2019 at 2:04 PM, mimi said:

hello

it's been more than 30 minutes she is looking for a party and still nothing ????

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-30-1-1563822110-1.png

Please report your issue using the  Feedback Tracker. You can then link the report on this forum so anyone else having the same issue can follow the progress.

15 hours ago, BORIZZ.K said:

Cars, tents, barrels disappear as before this update.....

Please report your issue using the  Feedback Tracker. You can then link the report on this forum so anyone else having the same issue can follow the progress.

7 hours ago, lit.andrey88 said:

1 hour ago, mimi said:

Edited by C4-timah

@amadieus @robbhimself and @repzaj1234

The new zombies are probably not coming for 1.05 for one big reason, they are not finished. They can't go over the fences and walls for example.

@mimi

devs are aware but right now they are sleeping, issue will be fix tomorrow (9AM CEST)

Edited by Lt.Master

17 hours ago, lit.andrey88 said:

Это пофикшено серверным модом

i have a qustion or more like a wish that i hope is planed and would make its way in the game soon. so there is the baseball cap and i wish that there would be a option to like put it on the other way so it is on backward ? is there a chance that this will make its way into the game or is it allready planed ?

• Like 1

I think I outplayed and overrun the DAYZ . I dreamed that I was running on an official server with a blaze. I won’t lie, I’m waiting for a blaze more than a cyberpunk 2077. Well, I wanted to convey the idea of a Battle Royale , It would be nice to add starting weapons. The so-called Berezino weapon pack : iz 43 , mp133shootgun , .22 rifles  and ofcouse .357 ❤️