Sign in to follow this  
Zalic

The update cumming soon

I hear it's that good. No duping, ghosting and no soy milk in between. Are you excited?

8 hours ago, Zalic said:

I hear it's that good. No duping, ghosting and no soy milk in between. Are you excited?

We will see, i really hope they were able to add and fix most of the stuff into the console update that what PC got. Example console do not get the character customization yet, a bit of bummer. 

Edited by MaximusDickus

Just waiting to see how private servers turn out. 100 players at 800$ for a year?

o.0

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Just waiting to see how private servers turn out. 100 players at 800$ for a year?

o.0

Im waiting the pain to find private server with good rules.. 😄

Its not a typo. Im just that excited;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/21/2019 at 11:33 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

o.0

These prices are pretty fair, if you are going to compare it with other server provider ( on pc tho ).

Its still a lot of course 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

These prices are pretty fair, if you are going to compare it with other server provider ( on pc tho ).

Its still a lot of course 

That's why I said after seeing the entire pricing list. 15$ a month for solos and small groups is not bad at all IMHO. A 20 slot for 3 months for 60$ is aii too. Especially when you have people chipping in. It's really not as bad as people make it out.

• Like 1