Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

Could ps4 and xbox get these features. [E-sport-ish]

@ImpulZ

@Baty Alquawen

When we get private servers, that is. 

*ability to spectate with a noclip cam so that we can record and make our own events with commentators. 

*regular spectate mode (follow player). 

*force first person view. 

*allow teams and colours (automatically get assigned armband and drybag team colour) when spawning. 

It's time for console community to have as fun with dayz as the pc community don't you think? 

Thanks. 

this is not, and never will be, an e-sport game.

there are no teams, no matches, no rounds, no winners, no losers, no K/D, no spectating, no play by play announcers.

Youre dying to try to turn this game into PUBG, all those things you want are already in that game - go play it. There will never be a DayZ Invitational or a World Championship.

We already have servers that force First Person Perspectives locked.

8 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

there are no teams, no matches, no rounds, no winners, no losers, no K/D, no spectating, no play by play announcers.

Youre dying to try to turn this game into PUBG, all those things you want are already in that game - go play it. There will never be a DayZ Invitational or a World Championship.

We already have servers that force First Person Perspectives locked.

What's with the attitude? Did you just read the title and not the whole post? 

The things i asked for are E-sport-ish FEATURES to get events working on PRIVATE servers. 

11 minutes ago, MetalHead2112 said:

@bent.toe The location in your profile appears to be wrong. It should be Erangel.

Funny, another person that can not read. 

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

What's with the attitude? Did you just read the title and not the whole post? 

The things i asked for are E-sport-ish FEATURES to get events working on PRIVATE servers. 

Did you not read his post? He said that these kind of features will NEVER be in vanilla.

@bent.toe All of those features are mods on PC. If mods come to console then, why not? But as others have stated, they will never be in the vanilla game,

12 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

You may want to take a look at the past of DayZ.

This is the stuff that made me love the game, back when Hicks was still here. Back when there was actually some interaction with the community except for patchnotes here and there. As you can see, you can have some e-sport-ish stuff in DayZ, but i don't know if its possible on the console clients. At least in a short to medium future.

5 hours ago, ThePugman said:

@bent.toe All of those features are mods on PC. If mods come to console then, why not? But as others have stated, they will never be in the vanilla game,

How can you be so sure? 

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

How can you be so sure? 

Looking at the above vid, I guess it’s possible, but I’d rather they focus on all the missing content before doing stuff like that.

48 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Looking at the above vid, I guess it’s possible, but I’d rather they focus on all the missing content before doing stuff like that.

I did not ask about it now did i? 

When they add private servers i would like them to implement these features. 

I thought that and the features was pretty obvious in my first post...... no? 

16 hours ago, bent.toe said:

I did not ask about it now did i? 

When they add private servers i would like them to implement these features. 

I thought that and the features was pretty obvious in my first post...... no? 

Just my opinion, dude.

Edited by ThePugman

19 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Just my opinion, dude.

Just like mine. 👍

Sign in to follow this