Fun fact bohemia operating cost is 400 mill a year. Grossed 800 mill a year. Which means a profit of 400 mill(yes I can do math lol) where is this "small companys" money going. 100 mill would pay 200 more devs 500k for a year.

1 hour ago, Popps said:

Fun fact bohemia operating cost is 400 mill a year. Grossed 800 mill a year. Which means a profit of 400 mill(yes I can do math lol) where is this "small companys" money going. 100 mill would pay 200 more devs 500k for a year.

If it was just this easy....

I'm not sure those figures are correct either. Found several different sets of figures looking online. 

May not be exact but statement still stands. And as far as it being easy. Noone said it was but that much needed no ingame footage trailor was much needed... Just sayin

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Popps said:

You have a link to your source?

On 6/29/2019 at 11:58 AM, Flyingpapaya said:

They don't care. Dayz is on the back burner compared to other games.

Which is retarded seeing as how DayZ is their biggest money maker atm. You would think with how popular the game is and the potential cash flow with rented servers would generate that they would be dumping manpower and resources into it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They're incompetent and their priorities are all over the damn place. No wonder leads keep leaving the company.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, aux7 said:

You have a link to your source?

Search Bohemia Interactive. It's not that hard.

1 hour ago, Jonas Levin said:

Whine, whine, whine.

The legendary jonas levin speaks again .... imparting his pearls of wisdom .... the man , the myth , the legend . Pmsl 

9 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Search Bohemia Interactive. It's not that hard.

so you are using the wikipedia page as your source? I dont see any other financial information when I search Bohemia Interactive? And the question was directed to @Popps not to you, but if you have a good link please supply it. Maybe I havent found the right data. As @DayzDayzFanboy says, I see totally different numbers online.

Closing for uninformed claims. When stating numbers, please include sources (and in this case very important: currencies) to avoid confusion.

• Like 1